• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Rangers @ Penguins

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely Killa Cam will be in net tomorrow, at least IMO.

Short term memory is very important for Ranger nation right now IMO. Gotta forget games like these and move on to the next 1. Toronto will be tough, but if the Rangers could get better goaltending I think they could win.

Although the goals were very lopsided, the other stats were very close for this game (at least going into the 3rd), so it's not like the Rangers played bad as a team. I think at the end of the day, Pens capitalized on their opportunities and the Rangers did not. Rangers just gotta capitalize on their opportunities and they'll be fine.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rags weren't terrible tonight...the difference was in goal.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been a little off all year but at the same time it's hard to fault him for the goals last night.

True, been on and off, thought he got his game back as of late tho.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been a little off all year but at the same time it's hard to fault him for the goals last night.

First goal was just some good bounces...and a kick pass from Sid. Second he probably should've been a bit further out...but the play developed behind the net, a goalie's gonna be deep, third off a dman's glove, fourth...well, no one was stopping that thing...ticketed for the top corner. He could've done better, but they weren't soft goals.