• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL} 2017 Offensive Rookie Of The Year Predictions......

My pick is Fournette, but he'll wear down over the years.

• Leonard Fournette

• Christain McCaffrey

• Mitchell Trubisky

• Deshawn Watson

• OJ Howard

• Dalvin Cook

• Mike Williams

• Alvin Kamara

• Corey Davis

• David Najoku

• Other (write in)

• Tater salad

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson's ability to scramble away from pressure while maintaining his downfield focus should help some, but Alabama's front 7 was nothing compared to an average NFL front 7.
Watson wasn't and likely isn't even a mediocre downfield thrower his rookie year. I really doubt that's going to be a big part of his game this year. If they try it, I'm putting the O/U for him at 20 interceptions. It'd get really ugly fast. I don't think BOB is going to put him in a spot where he sets him up to fail.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im going watson

corey davis needs to get healthy and get some reps before i consider him in this conversation

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im going watson

corey davis needs to get healthy and get some reps before i consider him in this conversation
Watson would be my pick if he was the clear-cut starter... He has to beat Savage in camp for that to happen.

BallsOfFurry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson wasn't and likely isn't even a mediocre downfield thrower his rookie year. I really doubt that's going to be a big part of his game this year. If they try it, I'm putting the O/U for him at 20 interceptions. It'd get really ugly fast. I don't think BOB is going to put him in a spot where he sets him up to fail.

He picked Bama apart while under pressure. He did made down field plays, but first downs will get you where you're going.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a thing, whether you acknowledge it or not.
I don't really see how it is. At the end of the day- it's just a very good college defense. At most it shows you Watson doesn't shy away from competition. Being able to throw on the Bama defense doesn't do much of anything for me as an NFL fan.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm assuming he does in the first 4 weeks
I think so too. Watson has all the tools to be a starter in this league. Tough to do as a rookie, but unless Savage is winning games then it will be tough to keep Watson on the bench.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so too. Watson has all the tools to be a starter in this league. Tough to do as a rookie, but unless Savage is winning games then it will be tough to keep Watson on the bench.
watson arm is weakkk

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Mixon will win and also be the best back out of this draft.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 'other' has a good 50/50 shot at this and I almost never think that about the draft.

I'm not going to overthink this one and just pick Fournette. Jags running game has been junk since MJD as far as I can tell and I can see them taking the keys away from Bortles a bit to make things easier on him.

This is a class full of projects, though. Definitely going to wait 3 years before judging. Id say its at least an 80% chance a RB wins OROY, though.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:
Joe Mixon will win and also be the best back out of this draft.
but he wasn't a high pick! what about a wr?gm's and nfl teams know best. there were qb, wr, and rb drafted before him. you think your smarter than a gm?:lol:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but he wasn't a high pick! what about a wr?gm's and nfl teams know best. there were qb, wr, and rb drafted before him. you think your smarter than a gm?:lol:

He was the 5th rated RB who broke a girls jaw and most teams scratched rhem off their board and he still went higher then the #1 Center in the draft.

Center, you guys are incredible

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, this was known as one of the worst OL drafts in modern history and a pretty solid RB draft.

I think he have a good chance of seeing 5-6 Pro Bowl level running backs come out of this draft

edit - I think I quoted the wrong post. Oh well.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was the 5th rated RB who broke a girls jaw and most teams scratched rhem off their board and he still went higher then the #1 Center in the draft.

Center, you guys are incredible
i was by talking about a center. u are. but still u think u know more than gm's laughable at best

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily. He is honestly going to the perfect situation. The Panthers run such a close system to what McCaffrey ran in college he should be able to handle it and they should know how to use him. Throw in he is going to a team that actually has talent around him. McCaffrey had a decent OL in front of him but other than that nothing. They didn't have all that quality of QB's and the WR's/TE's were nothing to jump up and down in excitement for so teams just loaded the box to stop him worrying very little about others. So he should have easier running lanes with the Panthers.

I wish NE could have gotten McCaffrey and I'm sure many other teams did/will. He is going to be amazing to watch.....

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was by talking about a center. u are. but still u think u know more than gm's laughable at best

I don't know anywhere close to what a GM knows. Never pretended to know what they know. I just notice they don't place a high value on Centers because if they Dis Centers would get drafted in the top 10... but they NEVER do.

I also think it's a valid point in the NFL channels top 100 players only one Center got picked and was in the late 80's. The players vote and they know better than anyone. Why don't Centers make the top 100 list?