• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Person of Interest

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, I just thought of this...

Is this last bit just a Finch simulation?

The main "bad guy" (forget his name) told Finch that he will be working for Samaratan soon. Basically right away Root rescues him in a totally over-the-top gun battle and Root dies, which pushes him to use the machine in a potentially immoral way, thus proving that man needs to be separated from decision making.

Probably BS, but interesting...

Another simulation is definitely possible especially with the remain episode titles computer type terms. But I really hope they don't go that route. This past episode was fantastic and loses its luster if it's another simulation.

If they really wanted to fuck us the whole show could be a simulation lol.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I'm going to miss this show after the finale next week. :pout::sigh::bawling:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really wish it couldn't went the full 6 seasons as they planned. Such a gem of a show
It definitely has been my favorite show for the past few seasons. I agree, I would've liked to have seen what they had planned if they had gone the full six seasons instead of 4 1/2.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It definitely has been my favorite show for the past few seasons. I agree, I would've liked to have seen what they had planned if they had gone the full six seasons instead of 4 1/2.

I read that they would have had Elias as a part of the team for longer. Probably would have touched up on some old story line like the caller.

I think the endgame is fairly similar. They seemed to always have the jist of the ending in mind.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that they would have had Elias as a part of the team for longer. Probably would have touched up on some old story line like the caller.

I think the endgame is fairly similar. They seemed to always have the jist of the ending in mind.

I don't know if the extra season and a half that the show was supposed to run for would have made it better... I am sure there would have been many plot filler episodes... I kind of like how now they had to speed things up... Makes every episode now more exciting.. Even Killing elias, I cant imagine it being better if he was on the show for longer...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if the extra season and a half that the show was supposed to run for would have made it better... I am sure there would have been many plot filler episodes... I kind of like how now they had to speed things up... Makes every episode now more exciting.. Even Killing elias, I cant imagine it being better if he was on the show for longer...

There definitely woulda been some standalone types but I think it would been great still. Simply because 6 seasons has always been their plan, I trust it means they would have had good material.

It's when shows try to Milk(lol) the storylines for all their worth is when they suck.

But 4.5 is still a great run and no need to worry about a show fizzling out and just running on fumes.

Hope they hit it good with the finale tonight.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much nailed the ending.

And it ended so that if in this world of things being brought back it could be with ease.

Hell of a job

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I also think they would've dragged out Shaw's brainwashing a lot more as well.

I do agree, I think they knew what the endgame was from the start. It really sucks that the show is officially gone because I enjoyed the last episode and the series as a whole and probably had another season left before it would've started becoming stale.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think they would've dragged out Shaw's brainwashing a lot more as well.

I do agree, I think they knew what the endgame was from the start. It really sucks that the show is officially gone because I enjoyed the last episode and the series as a whole and probably had another season left before it would've started becoming stale.

Actually the shaw thing is one thing they wouldn't have dragged I don't think. The only reason they waited as long as they did was because Shahi wasn't ready to come back. So if it was a full season, yeah she may not still return until like 13 episodes in but they woulda probably left her be for a lot of those similar to S4.

I know they woulda liked Control and Zoe to return.

But yeah they ended it about as good as possible while also leaving it open to return(wont happen) if something crazy happens. It's rare when a show ends well, it's even rarer doing so as both a closed and open ended ending.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the shaw thing is one thing they wouldn't have dragged I don't think. The only reason they waited as long as they did was because Shahi wasn't ready to come back. So if it was a full season, yeah she may not still return until like 13 episodes in but they woulda probably left her be for a lot of those similar to S4.

I know they woulda liked Control and Zoe to return.

But yeah they ended it about as good as possible while also leaving it open to return(wont happen) if something crazy happens. It's rare when a show ends well, it's even rarer doing so as both a closed and open ended ending.
I think that if they had more time, even a full 5th and final season, that they would've drawn the Shaw thing out a little bit more, maybe added a bit more paranoia towards the whole storyline or something.

But I do think that the ending was the right way to go. They closed it out the best way they could but definitely could've left it open for another season if they had really wanted to go that route. Not finding out Harold's real last name was the only minor thing I didn't like. Also thought it'd be Fusco taking Bear and not Shaw.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that if they had more time, even a full 5th and final season, that they would've drawn the Shaw thing out a little bit more, maybe added a bit more paranoia towards the whole storyline or something.

But I do think that the ending was the right way to go. They closed it out the best way they could but definitely could've left it open for another season if they had really wanted to go that route. Not finding out Harold's real last name was the only minor thing I didn't like. Also thought it'd be Fusco taking Bear and not Shaw.

Shaw was always getting bear. Remember early on she would say "I'm only here for the dog" lol.

Do you mean finding out Reese real last name? I never really expected that reveal ha.

Woulda been cool to see more of a Harold/Grace reunion and more with Shaw/Fusco at the end not knowing where Reese/Finch are. But it wasn't necessary.

Closed ending while also being open where it could come back if something crazy happened. They could even unrealistically bring Reese back lol

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How? The Samaritan soldiers emptied their clips into him at the end, then the cruise missile hit.

He gown.

Because even after showing them unload what seemed like 50 rounds it showed him still alive, then zoomed away as missle hit. Two chances to show kill and didnt

In a world of where Michael Scofield is still alive and Glenn can move under a dumpster. You can make up just about anything. This wouldn't even be Reese first wounded misse survival lol.

He's dead. Just saying if the show randomly came back they could throw Caviezel in there if they really wanted.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaw was always getting bear. Remember early on she would say "I'm only here for the dog" lol.

Do you mean finding out Reese real last name? I never really expected that reveal ha.

Woulda been cool to see more of a Harold/Grace reunion and more with Shaw/Fusco at the end not knowing where Reese/Finch are. But it wasn't necessary.

Closed ending while also being open where it could come back if something crazy happened. They could even unrealistically bring Reese back lol

Nah, it was Harold's I was curious about. I knew he always ended up taking the last names of various birds to disguise his identity, so I was curious if we'd ever find out his real last name.

Because even after showing them unload what seemed like 50 rounds it showed him still alive, then zoomed away as missle hit. Two chances to show kill and didnt

In a world of where Michael Scofield is still alive and Glenn can move under a dumpster. You can make up just about anything. This wouldn't even be Reese first wounded misse survival lol.

He's dead. Just saying if the show randomly came back they could throw Caviezel in there if they really wanted.

I'm sure that if they wanted to, he could be on his death bed from all the bullet wounds and badly burned but Harold finds him, takes him to a nearby hospital to get the best treatment since I assume now that he has access to all of his money again.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, it was Harold's I was curious about. I knew he always ended up taking the last names of various birds to disguise his identity, so I was curious if we'd ever find out his real last name.

I'm sure that if they wanted to, he could be on his death bed from all the bullet wounds and badly burned but Harold finds him, takes him to a nearby hospital to get the best treatment since I assume now that he has access to all of his money again.

Harold's last name is wren

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are we supposed to assume that the treason story was true?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh okay, I was under the assumption that was just one of the many alias' that he was going by.

Yeah I guess I'm not 100% true. But I thought with his flashbacks and his dead it was shown Wren was the actual one. I actually could be wrong on this.

I just know for a fact we never got anything close to a hint at Reese real name. They cut that shit off everytime!!