• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

University of Oklahoma Football Imploding

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which means if he doesn't do well he will look bad. You don't take it if you think you can't do the job when you're already established where you are. No one after Pete has been able to do it so maybe it's only easy if you can coach.

Riley's the most accomplished coach your Trojans have had since Pete.

All he did at OK was replace a HOF coach that won a national title. And had alotta success.

He's gone from one storied program to another.

And I see no reason why he doesn't succeed at USC.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota football > Oklahoma football

Sure the Sooners have more All American's, Heisman winners, national titles & the longest FBS winning streak (47) that will never be broken but...

the Gophers have fred
Objecting to someone calling my Gophers a NEVER BEEN is not the same as claiming UMn is better than anyone. Again you feel the need to LIE, being as you are a big fat fucking lying POS.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All he did at OK was replace a HOF coach that won a national title. And had alotta success.

Hey, we can agree upon something.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

USCs been a dumpster fire since Pete left. If Riley does well it's because he's good coupled with what USC has as far as resources and tradition. Kiffen and Sark and Helton couldn't get it done even with those advantages so lets see if Riley can do what they couldn't. I get OU fans being pissed but the he's scared or he did it all because of Stoops is just your GF left you whining. The thing is, USC head coach is just a more prestigious job ( if you win) if people are being honest with themselves.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Objecting to someone calling my Gophers a NEVER BEEN is not the same as claiming UMn is better than anyone. Again you feel the need to LIE, being as you are a big fat fucking lying POS.

When's the last time they won a national title in football? When was the last time they were relevant for a long period of time in conference? How about in the national title picture, when's the last time they were mentioned?

You need to start living in reality instead of calling each person that disagrees with you names. Nobody cares what your team team did decades ago. And that's all you got. You have nothing recent.

Fleck's building something nice in Minnesota right now. But it's far from complete.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USCs been a dumpster fire since Pete left. If Riley does well it's because he's good coupled with what USC has as far as resources and tradition. Kiffen and Sark and Helton couldn't get it done even with those advantages so lets see if Riley can do what they couldn't. I get OU fans being pissed but the he's scared or he did it all because of Stoops is just your GF left you whining. The thing is, USC head coach is just a more prestigious job ( if you win) if people are being honest with themselves.

Kiffin, Sark & Helton never had the success Riley's already had. He's a proven winner. Do you not like him or something? Oklahoma's no second-rate program. He got most of it done at one elite program. Seen no reason he doesn't repeat that success at USC.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiffin, Sark & Helton never had the success Riley's already had. He's a proven winner. Do you not like him or something? Oklahoma's no second-rate program. He got most of it done at one elite program. Seen no reason he doesn't repeat that success at USC.
I loved the hire. I'm hoping he does great. I go to most all the home games and a few away games every season and I'm sick of the product we've been getting. I'm just talking about the butt hurt OU fans who have loved him the entire time he's been there who are now saying he's not that good that he;s been riding stoops coat tails and that he's scared of going to the SEC . he was given an opportunity and he took it. It's just a better job.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved the hire. I'm hoping he does great. I go to most all the home games and a few away games every season and I'm sick of the product we've been getting. I'm just talking about the butt hurt OU fans who have loved him the entire time he's been there who are now saying he's not that good that he;s been riding stoops coat tails and that he's scared of going to the SEC . he was given an opportunity and he took it. It's just a better job.

Yeah some OU fans reactions have been odd. Didn't realize that's what you meant.