• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

People that root for a team they have no affiliation with

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but the one fan across the country (me) had to follow that team without the help of local papers or (for many years) the internet, and stayed just as passionate. I watched a game saturday with about 50 arizona alum and maybe 2 of them knew/cared as much about the outcome as I did. So i obviously can't agree with your statement, but i definitely understand why you would think that

Who was your baseball team prior to 2004 ?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My pointing out a whole thread of posters disagreeing with you isn't an example?

What example did you use for me? A "we had an argument before and he did the same thing" is your example?

GENIUS GENIUS GENIUS (fat guy from Mr. Deeds voice)

You over inflating the number of posters "disagreeing" with me is my example.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You over inflating the number of posters "disagreeing" with me is my example.

right because it wasn't an obvious exaggeration. There are like 20 people who post in the CBB section so I think it was pretty obvious what I was going for:

Lots of people think your opinion is stupid. That's all that matters. 2 people think my opinion is stupid, because they are people I make fun of for having little/no basketball knowledge. I'm ok with that, makes this place a lot more fun

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was your baseball team prior to 2004 ?

Lol idk why you are choosing the Red Sox of his teams to call out.

Technically zona is his outlier and he stated exactly why he loves them.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right because it wasn't an obvious exaggeration. There are like 20 people who post in the CBB section so I think it was pretty obvious what I was going for:

Lots of people think your opinion is stupid. That's all that matters. 2 people think my opinion is stupid, because they are people I make fun of for having little/no basketball knowledge. I'm ok with that, makes this place a lot more fun

I didn't think you even had an opinion. I thought all you had was baseless insults and assumptions.

Just realize that thinking my opinion is stupid doesn't make you any less of a t shirt fan.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think you even had an opinion. I thought all you had was baseless insults and assumptions.

Just realize that thinking my opinion is stupid doesn't make you any less of a t shirt fan.

I have YET to see you say anything intelligent about college basketball in the CBB Forum. Once you do, I will be shocked, and still not care about your opinion.

If I am a Tshirt fan, so be it. I am giving a good name to all other tshirt fans if you're lumping me into that category

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a life long nd fan who really has a hard time cheering for the team I can not stand brian Kelly. I jumped on the northwestern bandwagon a couple yrs ago. it hasn't worked out real well

heard that.
was a time a while back I liked the Thrashers (fer sure, because of their reely neet logo!) except when they played the Wings.
10 years later they jetted off to Winnipeg.
fuk thet chit

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have YET to see you say anything intelligent about college basketball in the CBB Forum. Once you do, I will be shocked, and still not care about your opinion.

If I am a Tshirt fan, so be it. I am giving a good name to all other tshirt fans if you're lumping me into that category

So you are saying that you follow me every where and know what I say about every topic on this b ball forum.

Thats pretty funny T-shirt fan.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying that you follow me every where I know what I say about every topic on this b ball forum.

Thats pretty funny T-shirt fan.

i read every post on the CBB forum, because it's my favorite sport. you only pop on every once in a while, and you rarely if ever talk about CBB. Mostly just try to get under UM fans' skin from what i've seen

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess I have never seen you say anything intelligent either. In fact I have mostly seen you say unintelligent things like claiming how you are a bigger fan than me. :lol:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i read every post on the CBB forum, because it's my favorite sport. you only pop on every once in a while, and you rarely if ever talk about CBB. Mostly just try to get under UM fans' skin from what i've seen

Nice life you must have. :laugh3:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I have never seen you say anything intelligent either. In fact I have mostly seen you say unintelligent things like claiming how you are a bigger fan than me. :lol:

wouldn't a fan have something to say about his own team?

you don't, so I win

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldn't a fan have something to say about his own team?

you don't, so I win

I often have something to say about my team. You should know that because you read every post on here, remember. :lol:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I often have something to say about my team. You should know that because you read every post on here, remember. :lol:

must have missed all of those intelligent posts. Maybe my eyes automatically scroll over yours? I must have a bullshit detector!

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
detour off dirt road thread deadends at a

rock arguing with a hard place.

:pop2:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
must have missed all of those intelligent posts. Maybe my eyes automatically scroll over yours? I must have a bullshit detector!

I think you were too busy stroking off to your Damon Stoudamire Fat Head.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, it's the authority with stupid petty bullshit as usual.