• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

People that root for a team they have no affiliation with

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to Albany, i hope Albany beats Florida, but i know they wont... By your rules who am i supposed to root for afterwards???

easy answer, imo...you root for the team that beat yours.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother is a Michigan fan because he loved Jalen Rose/Fab Five. He is just as diehard about them as me, and he went to Boston University not Michigan. I grew up with the proper hatred for Ohio State. Plus I have extensive experience with Ohio State grads and they are on average not very smart.

Aka your family likely isn't smart (we already knew YOU aren't, but we had no idea how deep it ran until you told us that everyone graduated from that POS school)

LOL!!! you sound like a jealous ruined juvenile tool!

"All Ohio State Grads are dumb because I said so" - dcZonaFan

"You think me being a t-shirt fan is lame so that makes you dumb" - dcZonaFan

"I don't like Ohio state sports so I will just call everyone who went there dumb" - dcZonaFan

:laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother is a Michigan fan because he loved Jalen Rose/Fab Five. He is just as diehard about them as me, and he went to Boston University not Michigan. I grew up with the proper hatred for Ohio State. Plus I have extensive experience with Ohio State grads and they are on average not very smart.

Aka your family likely isn't smart (we already knew YOU aren't, but we had no idea how deep it ran until you told us that everyone graduated from that POS school)

Keeping it classy as always. After all that, one would think you never attended college. I happen to know several Ohio State grads who are extremely bright and to disrespect an entire institution shows a complete lack of maturity. Doesn't mean I'm going to cheer for their teams...LOL

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Keeping it classy as always. After all that, one would think you never attended college. I happen to know several Ohio State grads who are extremely bright and to disrespect an entire institution shows a complete lack of maturity. Doesn't mean I'm going to cheer for their teams...LOL

what does "on average" mean to you, runeman? Does it mean "entire" as you stated here?

of course I know there are plenty of good people that graduated from Ohio State, it's just a lot more fun to paint that picture so I can make fun of "THE Authority's" Family.

Why in the hell would I keep it classy on the interwebz? That's what real life interaction is for, ya moron!

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

that was exactly my point.

That clown did the exact same thing one other time he didn't agree with me yet he could never prove me wrong.

to him, not agreeing with his low intellect ass means you are dumb.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what does "on average" mean to you, runeman? Does it mean "entire" as you stated here?

of course I know there are plenty of good people that graduated from Ohio State, it's just a lot more fun to paint that picture so I can make fun of "THE Authority's" Family.

Why in the hell would I keep it classy on the interwebz? That's what real life interaction is for, ya moron!

So basically what you are saying is that you have zero intellect to hold up an argument and have to resort to baseless insults.

LOL at exposing yourself as an idiot. :lol:

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a life long nd fan who really has a hard time cheering for the team I can not stand brian Kelly. I jumped on the northwestern bandwagon a couple yrs ago. it hasn't worked out real well

Don't cheer for Kelly, just cheer for the Team.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now I get it....Keyboard warrior...a real class act.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand how planes fly.

That's simple, air pressure on top of the wing is less than on the bottom. :suds:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically what you are saying is that you have zero intellect to hold up an argument and have to resort to baseless insults.

LOL at exposing yourself as an idiot. :lol:

says the guy who has like 50 people in ONE thread telling him his views on this issue are idiotic. GOOD CALL (jim carey voice)

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A fan that grew up in the city, is an alum, watches every sport and every game good or bad>>>>>>>>>>a fan with no ties but just as passionate

Drops mic. BOOM

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
says the guy who has like 50 people in ONE thread telling him his views on this issue are idiotic. GOOD CALL (jim carey voice)

Classic red herring here by Authority, trying to get everyone to forget about how dumb his fan rules are.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously you suck at math among many other things.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A fan that grew up in the city, is an alum, watches every sport and every game good or bad>>>>>>>>>>a fan with no ties but just as passionate

Drops mic. BOOM

but the one fan across the country (me) had to follow that team without the help of local papers or (for many years) the internet, and stayed just as passionate. I watched a game saturday with about 50 arizona alum and maybe 2 of them knew/cared as much about the outcome as I did. So i obviously can't agree with your statement, but i definitely understand why you would think that

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but the one fan across the country (me) had to follow that team without the help of local papers or (for many years) the internet, and stayed just as passionate. I watched a game saturday with about 50 arizona alum and maybe 2 of them knew/cared as much about the outcome as I did. So i obviously can't agree with your statement, but i definitely understand why you would think that

In one way I think that but in another I don't, because as you said I've seen alums just kind of watch Cuse in MM. The only respect I got is for the passionate ones, whichever side you fall on :tea:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u went 2 ohio st8. u have no leg to stand on wen comparing Owre edukations

Oh, you're back to this juvenile response I see.

See, when I point out how dumb you are, I site an actual example unlike you. You just make baseless insults with nothing to back it up.

You really should quit while your behind.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In one way I think that but in another I don't, because as you said I've seen alums just kind of watch Cuse in MM. The only respect I got is for the passionate ones, whichever side you fall on :tea:

preach!

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, you're back to this juvenile response I see.

See, when I point out how dumb you are, I site an actual example unlike you. You just make baseless insults with nothing to back it up.

You really should quit while your behind.

My pointing out a whole thread of posters disagreeing with you isn't an example?

What example did you use for me? A "we had an argument before and he did the same thing" is your example?

GENIUS GENIUS GENIUS (fat guy from Mr. Deeds voice)