• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots "options" at FA wide receivers

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am calling out Rock for bitching about every little thing all teams deal with. Most other teams have the same issues as the Patriots. The Packers receivers have been as banged up and have had as many or more missed games with receivers as the Patriots but there are not threads created by Packer fans bitching about how can we deal with these problems? How will we survive and such?
Attack Rock then, not BB. Every team deals with injuries regardless. BB had 6 WR on the roster, he also had huge issues with the O line prior to all the receivers going down. That Required him to stock up on more O linemen. I just found it dumb you dogging on BB. Attacking Rock, not that's good entertainment. Go Pack I have them in my pools this week. Hopefully, GB is back on track. I'm going to
Be at the Minn game in Jan.
OBTW you could've just answered the coach to my question. All the reason you gave point right back at the coach. Enjoy Turkey day I wish the Pats were on.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Patriots were smart, they would grab Jaxon Shipley off of the Cardinals practice squad. He looks like he will become a very good Edelman or possession type receiver.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yoiks.

Thanks for that Rex.

I'm not sure that's what it was, but I doubt it was mono. Mono takes a looong time to clear out and 3 weeks is not a loooong time.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be nice if Kenyon Martin? (is that his name) could play. He had some moments, beating out Dobson for the 3rd spot.

Couldn't think of how to spell his name but isn't he hurt?