• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots "options" at FA wide receivers

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knowing the Patriots history they're going to be fine no matter who they have at wide receiver.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in, he's been phoning them Wanting a try out.

I'd give it to him. Love him or hate him, he could play.

Sure line up TO on one side and Moss on the other. Get them a SB ring

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next man up just play the game as nobody on the Packers are complaining about not having J Nelson out, D Adams out much of the year, Cobb has been injured all year, These are or were the top 3 receivers but then rookie Montgomery has not been able to play for 4 weeks or so now and still has not practiced and second year man Abridaris is now out several weeks.

Just play the game and dont make excuses.

Don't know your players very well so I'll have to take your word for it. That said, feel free to make excuses if you want but blow it out your ass with your high and mighty routine.

The fact is that the Lewis/Edlemen combo had this team on a fast track right back to the big game and now their chances have been seriously compromised.

Fact.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please be quiet the current Packer injury report is like 15 people injuries happen

Snap the fuck out of it. The Packers were never a threat and Aaron was just setting you up for failure when playoff time rolled around.

You should be used to it.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suit up McNally and Jastremski. They are used to handling Brady's balls.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess your amazing coach when he set his 53 man roster did not value the receiver position enough and did not have enough on the team. The Packers had 6 and have been able to get by with all but one injured and have not had to go get any free agents

Blame it on the coach
Who do you blame a 3 game losing streak on?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ignore him, he is obviously trolling.... Packers are 22nd in NFL in passing offense yards/game.
That's cute. I'm the one trolling. LL who I usually feel is a decent poster calls out BB for not having enough WRs on the roster, when in actuality he had the same amount as GB. Maybe for Thanksgiving you can be thankful for being a dick.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you blame a 3 game losing streak on?

The 3 game losing streak can be blamed on the whole team as there was failure in every aspect. Poor blocking, poor running, receivers not getting open, Rodgers being off on his throws. The defense had no sacks in 3 games after being in the top 3 before that losing streak. Last week was a sign of improvement but was only one game. The D stepped up and had 6 sacks again and they were able to hold Peterson to 45 yards. The offense was better at running but the passing game was still not up to par. It was just one game though so not sure just how much improvement there actually is. With luck they can get things put back together by the end of December

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cute. I'm the one trolling. LL who I usually feel is a decent poster calls out BB for not having enough WRs on the roster, when in actuality he had the same amount as GB. Maybe for Thanksgiving you can be thankful for being a dick.

I am calling out Rock for bitching about every little thing all teams deal with. Most other teams have the same issues as the Patriots. The Packers receivers have been as banged up and have had as many or more missed games with receivers as the Patriots but there are not threads created by Packer fans bitching about how can we deal with these problems? How will we survive and such?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What fucking illness could he have that has him out 3 games?

Nobody is really talking about it, but it sounds like something resembling Mono. I heard he had lost a bunch of weight. That shit stays with you for a long time. If you got Mono in High School, that was the end of your football season. I hope he gets it together soon. Tough injury.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here are the injuries:

count the WR's

then add 3. thats how many he had. hint:its 6. same as GB. blame who?

Darryl Roberts DB Injured Reserve Wrist Roberts will miss the 2015 season after being placed on injured reserve with a wrist injury.
James Develin RB Injured Reserve Shin Develin broke his right tibia during the preseason and was placed on the injured reserve list.
Dane Fletcher LB Injured Reserve Knee Fletcher was placed on the PUP list due to a torn ACL.
Rufus Johnson LB Injured Reserve Illness Johnson has been placed on the injured reserve-non-football illness list and could miss an extended amount of time.
Tarell Brown CB Injured Reserve Foot Brown has been placed on the injured reserve with a foot injury.
Nate Solder T Injured Reserve Elbow Solder has been placed on the injured reserve list with an elbow injury and will miss the remainder of the season.
Dion Lewis RB Injured Reserve Knee Lewis has been placed on the season-ending injured reserve list due to a torn left ACL.
Ryan Wendell OL Injured Reserve Knee Wendell has been placed on the injured reserve with a knee injury.
Brandon Gibson WR Injured Reserve Knee Gibson was placed on injured reserve with a torn ACL and will miss the entire 2015 season.
Brian Tyms WR Out Foot Tyms suffered a serious foot injury during the preseason and is in danger of missing the entire 2015 season.
Jamie Collins LB Questionable Illness Collins has missed the last two games with an illness and is questionable to play Sunday against the Broncos.
Tre' Jackson G Questionable Knee Jackson is sidelined with a knee injury and is questionable to return to action Sunday against the Broncos.
Danny Amendola WR Questionable Knee Amendola is dealing with a sprained knee and is questionable to play Sunday against the Broncos.
Keshawn Martin WR Questionable Hamstring Martin is questionable Sunday against the Broncos due to a hamstring injury.
Justin Coleman DB Questionable Hand Coleman missed Week 11 with an injured hand and is questionable to play Sunday against the Broncos.
Julian Edelman WR Questionable Foot Edelman left the last game due to a broken foot and will miss an extended period of time.
:blah: