• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patrick Mahomes: HOFer?

Mahomes already a HOFer?

• Total voters

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is not wrong, the MVP should of went to Damien Williams.

I'll co-sign with him ^^^^ and anyone else who thinks Damien Williams should've been MVP. But @Sharkonabicycle made some valid points. Mahomes checks a whole lotta boxes, just like RW does, and will be a great addition to the NFL far as face recognition/repping the brand etc. I'd bet dollars to donuts that or something along those lines were certainly put into consideration when picking this year's SB MVP.

Lets keep it real though. Mahomes winning MVP was more legit than Brady's first SB MVP, P Manning's SB MVP with Indy against the Bears and Eli's 1st MVP.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,408.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love when we see threads like this a day after he won his first Super Bowl. Let’s see him have more productive seasons and then let’s have this discussion then

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he retired today then no. Another 4/5 seasons of solid play he should be a cinch similar to what Russell Wilson has done

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes in August
I'll co-sign with him ^^^^ and anyone else who thinks Damien Williams should've been MVP. But @Sharkonabicycle made some valid points. Mahomes checks a whole lotta boxes, just like RW does, and will be a great addition to the NFL far as face recognition/repping the brand etc. I'd bet dollars to donuts that or something along those lines were certainly put into consideration when picking this year's SB MVP.

Lets keep it real though. Mahomes winning MVP was more legit than Brady's first SB MVP, P Manning's SB MVP with Indy against the Bears and Eli's 1st MVP.

Plus he sounds like Kermit, much safer for people than Samuel L.Jackson or the guy from jail that said yeah from Trading Places

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know it's the off-season when this debate starts

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love when we see threads like this a day after he won his first Super Bowl. Let’s see him have more productive seasons and then let’s have this discussion then

That and the talk of dynasties.. The last team to win back-to-back SBs was the Patriots in 2003 and 2004. It's not easy.. Win 2 in a row and we can start talking..

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winston 30 int this season alone. Weird part of this year was there there were only 4 Qb's that throw for 30 or more tds Jackson,
Wilson, Prescott and Jameis

Speaking of int's my jackass QB was last in TD to int. ratio, 22 to 21. And next to last in passer rating, 78.8. But he says he doesn't need to work with a QB coach this off season. Did I call Mayfield a dumbass? Just making sure.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he died tragically I think he would. If he just decided to do something else probably not.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of int's my jackass QB was last in TD to int. ratio, 22 to 21. And next to last in passer rating, 78.8. But he says he doesn't need to work with a QB coach this off season. Did I call Mayfield a dumbass? Just making sure.

Not even one that he's worked before with?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even one that he's worked before with?

An article from profootballtalk.nbcsports.com. Baker Mayfield says he'll be working hard this off season, but not with a QB tutor

A few things he says in the article.

"I already know what exactly I need to work on and improve going forward"

"That's the exciting thing about it it is always a continual process of getting better and improving"

" I don't need somebody to teach me a three step-drop"

I have to tolerate this clown because he's the QB of my team. But he's a fool.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Patrick Mahomes retired tomorrow, do you think he should be inducted into the Hall of Fame?

1 MVP award
1 Super Bowl win
1 Super Bowl MVP award

That’s already equal to or greater than the vast majority of NFL quarterbacks, some of whom are already in the Hall.

Only an Eagles fan would post something this stupid. PE-1 put you up to this?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would it be a good comparison to say that Mahomes is like a track athlete who sets a world record early in his career and wins an Olympic gold medal in the same year or the following year of his world record. He has the best performance level of anyone who has ever competed at his sport, is already a champion, but he needs to win another gold medal or two before he can be considered the greatest of his sport.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An article from profootballtalk.nbcsports.com. Baker Mayfield says he'll be working hard this off season, but not with a QB tutor

A few things he says in the article.

"I already know what exactly I need to work on and improve going forward"

"That's the exciting thing about it it is always a continual process of getting better and improving"

" I don't need somebody to teach me a three step-drop"

I have to tolerate this clown because he's the QB of my team. But he's a fool.

That "I gotta be me." spiel Mayfield has is morphing into a Jeff George/Rob Johnson/Jay Schroeder dickhead vibe.