• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Past time to confront this shit.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure it wasn't 72 Virgins and not dollars?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus. Can you at least put a spoiler tag on that shit so it's hidden from my eyes?! Fuck.

I was kind of wondering, who the fuck would actually have this picture on their computer?????

Now that's fuckin sick!!!

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was kind of wondering, who the fuck would actually have this picture on their computer?????

Now that's fuckin sick!!!
It's pretty weird. I think it's even weirder that he's not the only one that has a file of 'em! Obsessed much?? :dhd:

And it ain't me, smartass!! :puke:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty weird. I think it's even weirder that he's not the only one that has a file of 'em! Obsessed much?? :dhd:

A whole file???
Someone might wanna confess to something!!!!

And it ain't me, smartass!! :puke:

Not sure if that was meant for me, but you know I think a little more of you that than, Smartass!!!!
You get spanked harder before bed tonight Missy!!!

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't help myself when beardown said oscar was raising funds to buy SportsHoopla :dhd: that one pissed liberal icon off. Me and juice have theories he's oscars son :dhd:
Would he rebrand it as Oscar's Safe Space?
slide4.jpg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing the chirping about "power trips."

I guess I'm leading the charge of "abuse of power" and "hypocrisy" and "power trips" with @fordman84 and @WhiteMamba following close behind.

Do some of you have a motherfucking life outside of this website? I'd like a yes or no answer.

I own this fucking website. I will do what I want to do, up to and including disconnecting my credit card and shutting this fucker down. It's really very simple. Everyone is posting on here because I pay for this shit. Does that mean I'm on a power trip? Or does it mean some people are incredibly insecure and/or have serious entitlement issues and problems with authority of any sort?

The chirping from people I used to like and trust is the most astonishing and disappointing.

Just wow. Get a fucking life, people. This is supposed to be fun.

Don't make me flip the switch because I will. Only reason I haven't is because of the great people who built this shit and make it what it is. That is the only reason.

Next person who runs their damn mouth will PAY me to post here. You won't be my guest any longer.

Don't like it?

FUCK.

YOU.

Shit, I need to be more assertive. For a power hungry tyranical monster, I'm just too damn nice.

Please, if you have a manifesto to post, do it here for the sheer entertainment value. After you have done so, I will 'roll your shit right up outta here and recommend a good mental health professional and/or a suitable method of "self medication."

Un-fucking-believable. :L
I'm just here waiting for you to change to a Patriots fan!!!!!

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't help myself when beardown said oscar was raising funds to buy SportsHoopla :dhd: that one pissed liberal icon off. Me and juice have theories he's oscars son :dhd:
Liberal Icon spends most of his time in bathhouses.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My boss confronted me today because I took a 45 min shit

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, the stuff that is the most hurtful/annoying is when those same people that helped build this place get caught up in something trivial and either leave forever or are forced to leave.

I have no problem banning noob spammers and people who are entitled right out of the gate, but when someone has put in the hours to keep this place running or put in the time to visit and share laughs and knowledge then turn around and get so bent out of shape that they attack friends...that sucks.

And the "power trip" comments. Come on people. You realize how petty that makes you look? You know who are the only people who ever accuse others of being on power trips are? They are the people that have thought "man if I had the power I'd...". Pisses me off to see people I've posted with for a long time get so fired up that you have to be shown the door before you burn the place down or give yourself a stroke.
This is complete bullshit I'm out of here!

Am I doing this right?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close. "This is complete bullshit I'm out of here" does not qualify as either a meltdown or manifesto.
We need an online class on how to do this crap if we are going yo have a quality bd. More and better meltdowns are the key to my happiness.