• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Past time to confront this shit.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO I would have switched teams and logos to match up hooplas other wild turkey :plotting: :dhd:

You two always confused me :doh:

Easy way to tell us turkeys apart; my snood is totally bigger than his.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need an online class on how to do this crap if we are going yo have a quality bd. More and better meltdowns are the key to my happiness.

A brilliant idea! I'll get started on the articles of incorporation. I think we can get 501(c)3 status since it will be an educational organization. Could you get started on the web design, curriculum, and procuring office space? I'd prefer that we have a Mr. Coffee, not one of those German, single-cup dealies.

And make the mini-fridge bigger than 1.3 cubic feet, you know how I like to brown-bag.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will there be personal safety deposit boxes? I like to roll with fat stacks and i'll need a place to secure my cheddar.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAMMER TIME!!!!

CAN'T TOUCH THIS!!!!

TOO LEGIT TO QUIT!!!!

Fuck yeah.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing the chirping about "power trips."

I guess I'm leading the charge of "abuse of power" and "hypocrisy" and "power trips" with @fordman84 and @WhiteMamba following close behind.

Do some of you have a motherfucking life outside of this website? I'd like a yes or no answer.

I own this fucking website. I will do what I want to do, up to and including disconnecting my credit card and shutting this fucker down. It's really very simple. Everyone is posting on here because I pay for this shit. Does that mean I'm on a power trip? Or does it mean some people are incredibly insecure and/or have serious entitlement issues and problems with authority of any sort?

The chirping from people I used to like and trust is the most astonishing and disappointing.

Just wow. Get a fucking life, people. This is supposed to be fun.

Don't make me flip the switch because I will. Only reason I haven't is because of the great people who built this shit and make it what it is. That is the only reason.

Next person who runs their damn mouth will PAY me to post here. You won't be my guest any longer.

Don't like it?

FUCK.

YOU.

Shit, I need to be more assertive. For a power hungry tyranical monster, I'm just too damn nice.

Please, if you have a manifesto to post, do it here for the sheer entertainment value. After you have done so, I will 'roll your shit right up outta here and recommend a good mental health professional and/or a suitable method of "self medication."

Un-fucking-believable. :L

Fuck yer white priviledge!

fb-share.png

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@JuiceTheGator volunteers at a nearby assisted living facility, where he informs residents about the name of the POTUS's dog, Bo. He notes that "Bo" just happens to be the first and last initials of the POTUS, Barack Obama. He's going to milk this until the next President is sworn in.

@JuiceTheGator has a sticker on the rear window of his vehicle that says, "BO The President." He pasted it over an old one which read, "W The President." When he tells people about it, he emphasizes pronunciation of the initials, "B" and "O." After a pause, he offers the aside that "Bo" is the name of the President's dog. Only he finds humor in this...

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@JuiceTheGator volunteers at a nearby assisted living facility, where he informs residents about the name of the POTUS's dog, Bo. He notes that "Bo" just happens to be the first and last initials of the POTUS, Barack Obama. He's going to milk this until the next President is sworn in.

@JuiceTheGator has a sticker on the rear window of his vehicle that says, "BO The President." He pasted it over an old one which read, "W The President." When he tells people about it, he emphasizes pronunciation of the initials, "B" and "O." After a pause, he offers the aside that "Bo" is the name of the President's dog. Only he finds humor in this...

cWrTyH6.gif

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn, I thought for sure at least you would know what he was talking about...some kind of inside joke er sumthin...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't know the original intent of this thread. It wasn't what Id hoped it was.

Which was signing people up for ReadersDigest subscriptions, HoverRound demonstrations en sech.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emails rec'd in the last 20 minutes.

You have the business skills and intelligence of a gnat. You're an Internet Hero real life Zero. Like I told you before, GET FUCKED LOSER. I assure you that I won't be missing your shitty board.

------

I look forward to stepping over your fat bloated dead body and enjoying SportsHoopla very soon.

-----

I won't post the threats of homosexual r*pe, torture and murder because the police told me not to.
Dude, I so want you to reinstate him for Swarms 15K celebration.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HammerDown

Can you use your power to approve the username Nastradamus?

He's another KFFL refugee.

Smart, articulate dude.

Will be a major asset to the NBA and NFL forums.