• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Past time to confront this shit.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 your post reminded me...

Can someone please get in touch with Oscar and update me on the status of the funds transfer? He's supposed to have sent the purchase price as agreed upon by now. :noidea: Or just ask him to use the alt he claims to have to send me a PM.

Show me the money, Oscar!!!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 your post reminded me...

Can someone please get in touch with Oscar and update me on the status of the funds transfer? He's supposed to have sent the purchase price as agreed upon by now. :noidea: Or just ask him to use the alt he claims to have to send me a PM.

Show me the money, Oscar!!!
His money is all tied up in stocks for depends and denture cream

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, the stuff that is the most hurtful/annoying is when those same people that helped build this place get caught up in something trivial and either leave forever or are forced to leave.

I have no problem banning noob spammers and people who are entitled right out of the gate, but when someone has put in the hours to keep this place running or put in the time to visit and share laughs and knowledge then turn around and get so bent out of shape that they attack friends...that sucks.

And the "power trip" comments. Come on people. You realize how petty that makes you look? You know who are the only people who ever accuse others of being on power trips are? They are the people that have thought "man if I had the power I'd...". Pisses me off to see people I've posted with for a long time get so fired up that you have to be shown the door before you burn the place down or give yourself a stroke.
I have a brother who is a complete asshole and a sister who is a total bitch, so from personal experience, I think I speak the truth when I say the only thing you can say to them to fuck off. For some strange reason, my brother won't quit until I say(to him not you) FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. It works what else can I do:noidea:

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like my posting abilities back. I will gladly take over the site if you dont want it anymore, I will host it on one of my private servers, no need for credit cards. and I will make the NSFW part of the forum welcoming to nudity.

I will not use my powers to abuse the lefty loons :koon:

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like my posting abilities back. I will gladly take over the site if you dont want it anymore, I will host it on one of my private servers, no need for credit cards. and I will make the NSFW part of the forum welcoming to nudity.

74647593_wtf_gif.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

uh yeah you're going to have to move your desk into the basement

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What...no tits?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oscar started a Kickstarter page to purchase Sportshoopla.

He's donated 72 dollars so far, for a grand total of 72 dollars.