• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OTAs

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a regular legend in your own mind :thumb:
Did you really just give yourself a " thumbs up " Walker ? My " legendary " performance in my own mind, is certainly well noted on here, but your impression of Channing Tatum in the movie " This is the End " is by far above and beyond my accolades on here.. You deserve an Academy Award buddy. ;)

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to have sarcasm and humor confused. You are excellent at sarcasm but not really very funny. You certainly like to dish it out but you sure get sensitive when it comes back at ya. I'm way funnier than you by the way buddy :) :suds::suds::suds:

Humor, like taste for specific food, is quite subjective.

But to say that you are way funnier than LGM, well maybe you should show that humor a bit more and put away the daggers.

On this board LGM certainly exhibits his "less funny than you" side much more often than you do. A quick check on SportsHoopla shows that LGM has posted 613 times and 185 times people have appreciated and/or caught his humor. That would be 30%. Meanwhile "funnier you" has posted 3,837 times and your humor has been recognized 154 times - or 4%.

I think we would all enjoy seeing that humorous side of you more!

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Humor, like taste for specific food, is quite subjective.

But to say that you are way funnier than LGM, well maybe you should show that humor a bit more and put away the daggers.

On this board LGM certainly exhibits his "less funny than you" side much more often than you do. A quick check on SportsHoopla shows that LGM has posted 613 times and 185 times people have appreciated and/or caught his humor. That would be 30%. Meanwhile "funnier you" has posted 3,837 times and your humor has been recognized 154 times - or 4%.

I think we would all enjoy seeing that humorous side of you more!
Apparently my sarcasm doesn't get the respect it deserves when I said I was " funnier ". I do appreciate the time you took though to research those numbers. Really thought I'd of been closer to 5 % on the funny side. Well, now I have another goal to add to my bucket list ! Thanks SS :)

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we need a font for sarcasm like a lot of sites have. It would probably get a lot of use here.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I remember that. He also then had 2 years of coaching where the coaches pretty much pounded into him to keep things safe. Again just go read practice reports and you will see he isn't throwing the deep ball. Listened to someone who was at every practice this week and they said that he only attempted maybe a couple of passes over 15 yards the entire week. So while he may be able to hit the deep ball he isn't doing it right now and if there is a time to work on it right now is the perfect time when nobody can hit you.

Agreed

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you really just give yourself a " thumbs up " Walker ? My " legendary " performance in my own mind, is certainly well noted on here, but your impression of Channing Tatum in the movie " This is the End " is by far above and beyond my accolades on here.. You deserve an Academy Award buddy. ;)
Nope.... but I see another post seems to have sailed way over your head. Keep it up, and you might just stumble into posting something with more humor in it than "Ishtar".

Last edited:

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I remember that. He also then had 2 years of coaching where the coaches pretty much pounded into him to keep things safe. Again just go read practice reports and you will see he isn't throwing the deep ball. Listened to someone who was at every practice this week and they said that he only attempted maybe a couple of passes over 15 yards the entire week. So while he may be able to hit the deep ball he isn't doing it right now and if there is a time to work on it right now is the perfect time when nobody can hit you.
It's not a good sign if he refuses to take chances downfield in OTA's. It'll only get harder come preseason. I wonder if something in this kid's head is dictating his play? Is he just afraid to make any mistake to the point he is ignoring what the coaches want from him? If that's the case, he won't be starter material for very long. Opposing defenses will chew him up and spit him out. Unless something changes soon, Lynch will likely be Day 1 starter.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a good sign if he refuses to take chances downfield in OTA's. It'll only get harder come preseason. I wonder if something in this kid's head is dictating his play? Is he just afraid to make any mistake to the point he is ignoring what the coaches want from him? If that's the case, he won't be starter material for very long. Opposing defenses will chew him up and spit him out. Unless something changes soon, Lynch will likely be Day 1 starter.

You are right it only gets harder from here on out. That is why the coaches were pushing the QB's to try and take some chances and get used to the full picture of this offense. They really didn't care as much about the interceptions if it meant the player was trying to push the ball down the field. Now yes there is a limit to that as you want to see them make good decisions but checking down say 70% of the time and your deep ball of the day being a 15 yard pass isn't exactly what they want either. Teams will absolutely stop even caring that a WR is running deep. They can keep one safety over the middle to take care of some things and move the other up into the box. Leads to more turnovers and a run game that just can't take off.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trevor not throwing deep and the coaches frustrated does not make sense at this early stage of install. Seems like the ppl that know (coaches) don't tell and the ppl that don't know (media) tell.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trevor not throwing deep and the coaches frustrated does not make sense at this early stage of install. Seems like the ppl that know (coaches) don't tell and the ppl that don't know (media) tell.

You can take this for what you want. My info isn't all coming just from the media. Reading what they have seen backs up what I am hearing from people inside the Broncos' organization. There are coaches/FO people frustrated with where things are at with Siemian. I've been told that Siemian and McCoy do not get along and they have had some shouting matches. At this point our QB's Coach is having to play some middle man between the two.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And it does make sense if the coaches are working on the deep play part of the playbook and the QB just continues to take the short check down throw each time. Obviously there are plenty of plays they are running that has a player going deep because we hear at least a few times every practice that Lynch hits somebody deep for a touchdown. So if those same plays then are being called for Siemian he is choosing to take the shorter route almost every single time.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can take this for what you want. My info isn't all coming just from the media. Reading what they have seen backs up what I am hearing from people inside the Broncos' organization. There are coaches/FO people frustrated with where things are at with Siemian. I've been told that Siemian and McCoy do not get along and they have had some shouting matches. At this point our QB's Coach is having to play some middle man between the two.

I have a sports radio host I speak to in person twice a week and a Broncos coach I know and talk to . I don't really need inside info. I have enough.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a sports radio host I speak to in person twice a week and a Broncos coach I know and talk to . I don't really need inside info. I have enough.

Awesome! Just sharing what my people have said. Doesn't mean all feel the same way. Would be interested to hear what your people have to say.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just noticed CEH, you need to update your avatar!

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just make sure you add the definition of both. Actually LGMs font of Peter Sellers would be perfect for " clueless " to either,
Maybe we need a font for sarcasm like a lot of sites have. It would probably get a lot of use Just post the Wiki that gives definition of sarcasm and humor. Odds are it won't matter, but hell, it's worth a shot. Maybe.
Awesome! Just sharing what my people have said. Doesn't mean all feel the same way. Would be interested to hear what your people have to say.
" My People ". Why don't you PM Ceh your people, he can do same with his people and without revealing these delicate inside sources to the rest of us, you can both share and get back to us on your findings/ thoughts,etc. I'm sure CEH wouldn't have prob with that. I assume you both trust each other to honor " Your Peoples " wishes to remain anonymous,right? :)

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a good sign if he refuses to take chances downfield in OTA's. It'll only get harder come preseason. I wonder if something in this kid's head is dictating his play? Is he just afraid to make any mistake to the point he is ignoring what the coaches want from him? If that's the case, he won't be starter material for very long. Opposing defenses will chew him up and spit him out. Unless something changes soon, Lynch will likely be Day 1 startr
Your the only one on here that would actually believe that shit.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The great Thimble of Knowledge speaks! All hail his minute magnificence!!! He may speak loudly, but he carries a diminutive stick!

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The great Thimble of Knowledge speaks! All hail his minute magnificence!!! He may speak loudly, but he carries a diminutive stick!
Wow ! That's one impressive retort. I suppose your getting all giddy inside waiting for Cd to give you a " Like " or " Winner " on that one ! Don't fret, it's coming soon Tatum :)

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow ! That's one impressive retort. I suppose your getting all giddy inside waiting for Cd to give you a " Like " or " Winner " on that one ! Don't fret, it's coming soon Tatum :)
Ehhhhh, you're just the ball of yarn to my cat. Nothing more.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope switched it up with an "I love you man" here I'll give you one too just for good measure