• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OTAs

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agholor always looks good in practices with shorts. Hopefully during game day he can get over the issues he has been plagued with in the past.

As far as Wentz, how often do they practice in the rain? Granted they play in all weather conditions but a wet ball can cause issues. In the NJ.com video it appears his throws were some times a bit late/behind to the WRs. Its something to keep an eye on, but nothing to worry about at this point.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agholor always looks good in practices with shorts. Hopefully during game day he can get over the issues he has been plagued with in the past.

Apparently - if one of the BGN guys is to be believed - Agholor pretty much has not looked great even in shorts... or pretty much any practice open to the media.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently - if one of the BGN guys is to be believed - Agholor pretty much has not looked great even in shorts... or pretty much any practice open to the media.

NELSON AGHOLOR
Receiver Nelshon Agholor has done just about everything he can through the two practices that have been open to the media to show he might be in for an improved season.

Agholor had a very strong practice on Tuesday, and seems to be doing a much better job so far of going up and getting the ball, as opposed to catching it with his body.

During a drill early on in the practice, Agholor reached down and extended for a pass from wide receiver coach Mike Groh. The catch was impressive, and Groh noticed, praising Agholor for the nice grab.

Agholor looks to be the fastest receiver on the team, and if he can overcome the drop issues from last season, he could end up being a contributing member of this offense.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NELSON AGHOLOR
Receiver Nelshon Agholor has done just about everything he can through the two practices that have been open to the media to show he might be in for an improved season.

Agholor had a very strong practice on Tuesday, and seems to be doing a much better job so far of going up and getting the ball, as opposed to catching it with his body.

During a drill early on in the practice, Agholor reached down and extended for a pass from wide receiver coach Mike Groh. The catch was impressive, and Groh noticed, praising Agholor for the nice grab.

Agholor looks to be the fastest receiver on the team, and if he can overcome the drop issues from last season, he could end up being a contributing member of this offense.
Agholor-drop-gif.0.gif

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit what Agholor (or any player) is doing in May- early June? While we are getting closer to camp....just....who gives a flip?

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit what Agholor (or any player) is doing in May- early June? While we are getting closer to camp....just....who gives a flip?

Its the only tangible news out there...an early indicator of who is improving....who is dedicated. Marcus Smith simply not showing up is noteworthy. 10 players absent from an OTA is as well. Flashes from guys like Jeffery and the draft picks as well is interesting...although not necessarily noteworthy.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the only tangible news out there...an early indicator of who is improving....who is dedicated. Marcus Smith simply not showing up is noteworthy. 10 players absent from an OTA is as well. Flashes from guys like Jeffery and the draft picks as well is interesting...although not necessarily noteworthy.

Marcus Smith not showing is just stupid on his part. He is a complete bust as a player and unless he shows something probably will not be on the team for the season basically costing himself almost $1.5 mil. A player like him needs to show up for everything.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NELSON AGHOLOR

Sorry, I forgot to add: ... "prior to this season".

Allegedly he has looked a whole lot better than ever before.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marcus Smith not showing is just stupid on his part. He is a complete bust as a player and unless he shows something probably will not be on the team for the season basically costing himself almost $1.5 mil. A player like him needs to show up for everything.

The cap hit is right about a $1.5M savings....as you mention.

Fuck it....just do it Howie. Cut bait and lets move on from that one.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't get over the time Agholor cut across the field on a deep cross route and dropped a wide open 70 yard TD only to line up off sides talking to the coaches and negating a 70 yard TD the next play. Uuugh...

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cap hit is right about a $1.5M savings....as you mention.

Fuck it....just do it Howie. Cut bait and lets move on from that one.

Yeah.....If he is cut the Eagles would net $1.4 mil. in cap space.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't get over the time Agholor cut across the field on a deep cross route and dropped a wide open 70 yard TD only to line up off sides talking to the coaches and negating a 70 yard TD the next play. Uuugh...

And just like algholor needs to get past a mistake, so he doesn't continue them...

some fans need to get over holding onto things as well, and recognize, we invested a 1st round pick into this guy, and any signs of improvement is good for the eagles, which should make fans happy. Not just holding onto chit, like a woman. Just saying. :D

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just like algholor needs to get past a mistake, so he doesn't continue them...

some fans need to get over holding onto things as well, and recognize, we invested a 1st round pick into this guy, and any signs of improvement is good for the eagles, which should make fans happy. Not just holding onto chit, like a woman. Just saying. :D

Holding on to shit like a woman... Like saying "I miss Dawkins". Sounds like you're holding on to shit too. It has been 32 games of crap play, dropped balls, mental mistakes, having to take a week off to reevaluate. Cut me a break dude.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holding on to shit like a woman... Like saying "I miss Dawkins". Sounds like you're holding on to shit too. It has been 32 games of crap play, dropped balls, mental mistakes, having to take a week off to reevaluate. Cut me a break dude.

Forgive me for missing one of the best eagles to ever wear green, and don't act like you don't either. At least that is a positive thing.

Just saying, there is good news coming out "so far" about agholor. Be happy for the dude, because it only helps the eagles. Give the kid a chance. He has had a different QB throwing him the ball every year, and no veteran leadership whatsoever. Don't hold onto the bad when there is good news coming out. Trust me, if he is not improved and no different than last year - I'll be calling for his head to. Until then, I'm going to celebrate the good news and hope he is truly improved. I particularly like that he is one of the fastest eagles as well. Altho, that concerns me about Smith, because I thought that was the entire reason he was brought in - for speed.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's trying to force his way out - doesn't want to deal with competition. He'll be gone before the end of TC before his roster bonus kicks in.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey....I'm fairness...I'm still holding onto that one like a bitch too.
Not to negate the come back, which is spot on. But I do think all of us have or had some processing to do on that one. Lol

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agholor was playing in Chip's silly offense. Then he had a bad offseason situation. Now he's heading into a year clean and it's his 3rd year. Anything could happen here.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is giving Marcus Smith advice? He's absolutely blessed to be making over a million dollars and ONLY stayed on this team cause he was a 1st rounder. Shut your mouth, take your million bucks and pray you make this team cause I could see him completely out of this league by next year. What does he thing... He's gonna get released and have 30 teams fighting for his services? Someone might pick him up but he's likely not going to make it past training camp with an ungauranteed vet minimum contract.

Makes ZERO sense to me. I don't get his strategy???

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agholor was playing in Chip's silly offense. Then he had a bad offseason situation. Now he's heading into a year clean and it's his 3rd year. Anything could happen here.

Silly offense that was ranked #2 in the NFL and he was still unable to do anything.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silly offense that was ranked #2 in the NFL and he was still unable to do anything.

He kept Cooper because he was a good blocker. All the same, by the time Agholor was starting the NFL had already figured out Chip's offense. I am not a big fan of Agholor right now but would love it if he were play well this year. :D