• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Massacre at Colorado theater

VTimHokie85

3rd and 31 Productions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, prayers to that town and the victims.

I was very close to the horrible events at Virginia Tech, and news like this is just grief to hear.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The suspect being held had his hair painted red and is calling himself the Joker. Vomit.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The suspect being held had his hair painted red and is calling himself the Joker. Vomit.

I don't know if CO has a death penalty, but I'd rather him just get raped for 50 years.

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wish this fucker would fry. I don't know why, but I always feel worse when bad things like this happen when people are going to do something fun/something they've been looking forward to. I haven't stopped thinking about this and the families all day. And that is really tragic about the aspiring hockey writer. I'm sure we'll hear more victims' stories as the days pass that will be equally as sad.

It's weird that I went last night with my family and friends to the midnight showing and had a great time. Doesn't feel right now.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish this fucker would fry. I don't know why, but I always feel worse when bad things like this happen when people are going to do something fun/something they've been looking forward to. I haven't stopped thinking about this and the families all day. And that is really tragic about the aspiring hockey writer. I'm sure we'll hear more victims' stories as the days pass that will be equally as sad.

It's weird that I went last night with my family and friends to the midnight showing and had a great time. Doesn't feel right now.

It really does make things worse. These people were out of their minds excited. If you were at a midnight showing on Thursday/Friday morning then you had probably been waiting for this for weeks/months. All of that joy and excitement cut short because of this piece of shit loser who deserves nothing short of a lifetime of torture.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The police just spoke. The guy shot 71 people in the incident and 10 have been pronounced dead at this point.

Pretty impressive job done by the local police responding though. Maybe kept it from being worse.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a remington shotgon, a glock, and an AR15 assault rifle. Holy ships on the sea. Chemical booby traps in his apt.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is no joke. People take these comic book movies very seriously. I don't know what it is about the Batman movies, but Jack Nicholson told Heath Ledger to be careful. I guess there's something sinister or evil about it. I didn't think they would make another one after what happened to Ledger, but I stupidly forgot about the fact that Hollywood is a business & it's all about the Benjamin's.

My condolences & prayers go out to the victims & their families of this horrible crime. I hope the criminal is made to suffer for his actions.

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is no joke. People take these comic book movies very seriously. I don't know what it is about the Batman movies, but Jack Nicholson told Heath Ledger to be careful. I guess there's something sinister or evil about it. I didn't think they would make another one after what happened to Ledger, but I stupidly forgot about the fact that Hollywood is a business & it's all about the Benjamin's.

My condolences & prayers go out to the victims & their families of this horrible crime. I hope the criminal is made to suffer for his actions.

?

You do know all that "the Joker drove him to it" was media BS right?

Ledger had very well-documented sleeping issues/pill use before that according to people like the mother of his child and person he shared a three year relationship with, not the headline reporter for E!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll disagree with you on that one. Movies and entertainment can not be held responsible for people's actions. For every kook that takes things too far and blames a movie or song there are millions upon millions of people that go about their lives just as they should. If a Batman movie is making you kill people or yourself you probably weren't meant to be part of society to begin with.

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll disagree with you on that one. Movies and entertainment can not be held responsible for people's actions. For every kook that takes things too far and blames a movie or song there are millions upon millions of people that go about their lives just as they should. If a Batman movie is making you kill people or yourself you probably weren't meant to be part of society to begin with.

+1

As I kid I went to many horror movies, such as Halloween, Friday the 13th and Nightmare of Elm Street films. It didn't inspire me to go out and chop up people with an ax.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

?

You do know all that "the Joker drove him to it" was media BS right?

Ledger had very well-documented sleeping issues/pill use before that according to people like the mother of his child and person he shared a three year relationship with, not the headline reporter for E!

Nicholson clarified at a later point that he warned Heath about Ambien, not about the role of the Joker.

Just because Heath died, even if it was because of the role (it wasnt), I do not think its a reason to not make another Batman movie. I am not even a big fan, I just do not think thats a good reason.

I do not think this incident should stop them from making another one either.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It only takes one nut to ruin things for everyone else. Whether we like it or not the movie will get some of the blame for this.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@celebboutique: #Aurora is trending, clearly about our Kim K inspired #Aurora dress ;)

That was legitimately tweeted. I wanna punch Kim and this nitwit in the face.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brother of Jessica Redfield comments...

""At approximately 0215 CST, I received an hysterical, and almost unintelligible, phone call from my mother stating that my sister, Jessica Ghawi, had been shot while attending the midnight showing of “The Dark Knight Rises” in Denver, CO. I was able to contact the man that was with my sister, mutual friend Brent Lowak, who stated that they were in the theatre when an incendiary device was fired into the crowd and that shots rang out immediately afterwards. Brent further stated that he took two rounds and that my sister took one round followed by an additional round which appeared to strike her in the head. At this time, I do not have confirmation that she is alive or dead."

Full story here!... Woman who died in Colo. movie rampage narrowly escaped being shot last month - U.S. News

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
@celebboutique: #Aurora is trending, clearly about our Kim K inspired #Aurora dress ;)

as much of a dumb useless twat she is, that tweet has nothing to do with Kim.
some dress store just made a dress 'inspired by her' (ie. didn't pay her for her likeness)
it's just the store's social media person that needs a slap.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

saddest part is was just over an hour ago. they are an internet feed you would think they would look out the window. fuck me they are going to get hammered for this

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as much of a dumb useless twat she is, that tweet has nothing to do with Kim.
some dress store just made a dress 'inspired by her' (ie. didn't pay her for her likeness)
it's just the store's social media person that needs a slap.

I know...but I'd like to slap Kim in the face.