• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Massacre at Colorado theater

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id like to slap her ass personally :eyebrows:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saddest part is was just over an hour ago. they are an internet feed you would think they would look out the window. fuck me they are going to get hammered for this

They just tweeted this one minute ago...

@celebboutique We are incredibly sorry for our tweet about Aurora - Our PR is NOT US based and had not checked the reason for the trend, at that time our

I call bullshit! Can someone with Twitter respond to that with "bullshit?"

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just tweeted this one minute ago...

@celebboutique We are incredibly sorry for our tweet about Aurora - Our PR is NOT US based and had not checked the reason for the trend, at that time our

I call bullshit! Can someone with Twitter respond to that with "bullshit?"

Don't worry...many have. I'm sorry, anyone on twitter who follows ANYONE would know this was happening.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three reasons this was not accidental...

@celebboutique: #Aurora is trending, clearly about our Kim K inspired #Aurora dress ; )

(1) Why would you write "clearly" if you didn't know anything else was going on? You would post something entierly different like "Aurora is trending - glad so many people are liking our Aurora dress line"
(2) Why would you add a wink if it was a factual post, and not a joke?
(3) We are supposed to believe they were unaware of it - the department most dialed in to "what is going on"

Gimme a break. Apologize, don't make it worse with fucking lies.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they're based in the UK, not some third world country. It's a top story in the news over there as well.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three reasons this was not accidental...

(1) Why would you write "clearly" if you didn't know anything else was going on? You would post something entierly different like "Aurora is trending - glad so many people are liking our Aurora dress line"
(2) Why would you add a wink if it was a factual post, and not a joke?
(3) We are supposed to believe they were unaware of it - the department most dialed in to "what is going on"

Gimme a break. Apologize, don't make it worse with fucking lies.

I think its a case of writing "clearly" when they knew there must be something else going on BUT ...
are trying to make a funny ha-ha to link it to the product they are selling AND ...
theyre too current events ignorant (or self-centric) to even look up what actually is going on

aka dumb broads

:behindsofa:

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its a case of writing "clearly" when they knew there must be something else going on BUT ...
are trying to make a funny ha-ha to link it to the product they are selling AND ...
theyre too current events ignorant (or self-centric) to even look up what actually is going on

aka dumb broads

:behindsofa:

Haha pretty much. Eloco is giving them way too much credit. I go with them being idiots.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha pretty much. Eloco is giving them way too much credit. I go with them being idiots.

I'm giving them less credit. They are trying to claim imcompetence, but they are just straight up lying.

Morons like this belive them...
‏@sharonsteed @celebboutique mistakes happen - kudos to you for owning up to it. we're all shaken by what's happening in aurora.

But some people see through it...
- OR, a real apology: "We are sorry for being offensive."
- more like your :-)sly:)a heartless bunch of superficial people who obviously dont think before you say something
-It really undermines the sincerity of your apology if you're going to lie about it.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yah ... think about it ... theyre fashion retailers ...

/
im imagining their lunch room chats

dunce#1: "Oh my goodness this headline says Greece is about to leave the E.U. ... sounds bad to me ... how are they gonna move away"
dunce #2: "Like oh my god Did EU cheat on her for Beibs?"

//(in my best UK inspired Valley girl impersonation)

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the least we can agree on is theyre idiots ... so theres that

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just read about this new AMC Theatres policy regarding disallowing moviegoers from wearing costumes starting today

did the killer slip in without questions asked because he was dressed as the joker ... carrying firearms?

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just read about this new AMC Theatres policy regarding disallowing moviegoers from wearing costumes starting today

did the killer slip in without questions asked because he was dressed as the joker ... carrying firearms?

I don't think so, I think since people were there in Batman character costumes nobody noticed him and what he was wearing.

If no one was wearing costumes, he would have been noticed. Not that it would have made a difference.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this going to lead to some unqualified goon patting me down everytime I go to the movies like they do at sporting events?

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do suspect there will be better security measures enforced in the near future..fuck maybe even metal detectors?? fucking TSA type shit at the entrance? I mean what the fuck. isn't anything safe anymore? Gotta fucking pack heat when I take my kids to see some disney shit? What the fuck is going to happen next?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I read that he bought a ticket and at some point left the theater via the emergency exit, propped the door open, and came back in with the weapons.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On NPR they were saying he was wearing a tactical gas mask and ballistic helmet, bulletproof vest, body armor leggings, tactical gloves, dressed in all black. I'm guessing he went back to his car and changed at some point.

They were playing some clips from police recordings on the radio, it wasn't really graphic or anything but it was very hard to listen to.

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...he came in through the emergency exit..unfortunately..if someone wants to do something like this then there is not much you can do to stop them...scary

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How badly is this going to hurt the movie industry, too? While I hardly think we are in for a rash of homicidal nutjobs, movie attendance is going to take a hit. In a not-so-great economy, encouraging people to stay at home and not spend money on entertainment is not going to help...

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see...I'm comfortable going to the movies still. I'm not comfortable going to midnight showings in insanely crowded theaters. I have enough anxiety issues around crowds. Heck, I go into a crowded place and the only thing I can think of is "if this place goes up in flames, would I be trampled?" ...I have a problem.