• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On To Week 3 And.. Better (???) Things!

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things that make me worried about this game:

* not much sign of life so far from our offense outside of Chris Carson

* it's going to be almost 90 degrees

* Dick Lebeau is probably going to blitz the crap out of our OL

Things that have me encouraged about this game:

* our D has only given up 1 TD drive (not counting the 6 yard field after the RW fumble), and that was in the 2nd half to Aaron Rodgers in his house

* last game vs SF when everyone in the building knew we were going to try to run the ball at the end, Chris Carson was able to churn out 1st downs and put the game away. maybe that gives the OL some confidence?

* though not scoring many points, the O is at least not turning it over. just 1 so far.

* despite blitzing a lot, TEN only puts pressure on the QB on something like 23% of drop backs, 3rd lowest in the league

I hate to do it, but I'm leaning to TEN in this game. 13-10 or some other low score. I don't trust the O enough right now to go on the road against a decent team and get it done.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Titans D has been almost as bad as the Seahawks O. They are ranking in the 25-27 range in virtually every stat category.

Strength vs strength. Weakness vs weakness. It will be interesting to see where it goes.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things that make me worried about this game:

* not much sign of life so far from our offense outside of Chris Carson

* it's going to be almost 90 degrees

* Dick Lebeau is probably going to blitz the crap out of our OL

Things that have me encouraged about this game:

* our D has only given up 1 TD drive (not counting the 6 yard field after the RW fumble), and that was in the 2nd half to Aaron Rodgers in his house

* last game vs SF when everyone in the building knew we were going to try to run the ball at the end, Chris Carson was able to churn out 1st downs and put the game away. maybe that gives the OL some confidence?

* though not scoring many points, the O is at least not turning it over. just 1 so far.

* despite blitzing a lot, TEN only puts pressure on the QB on something like 23% of drop backs, 3rd lowest in the league

I hate to do it, but I'm leaning to TEN in this game. 13-10 or some other low score. I don't trust the O enough right now to go on the road against a decent team and get it done.

I'm disappointed in you... You've usually the been the optimistic one in the past... ;-)

I think we bounce back and win this 31-17... I like our team against their running game on offense and against their rush defense... Running game enables RW to throw for 300 yards this game... We usually get the offense bouncing back in week 3... I'm hoping that's the case again... This offense has a huge chip on their shoulder, as they should...

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Titans D has been almost as bad as the Seahawks O. They are ranking in the 25-27 range in virtually every stat category.

Strength vs strength. Weakness vs weakness. It will be interesting to see where it goes.

Hopefully experience and coaching gets the edge. They're also missing their most explosive WR, and possibly RB

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm disappointed in you... You've usually the been the optimistic one in the past... ;-)

I think we bounce back and win this 31-17... I like our team against their running game on offense and against their rush defense... Running game enables RW to throw for 300 yards this game... We usually get the offense bouncing back in week 3... I'm hoping that's the case again... This offense has a huge chip on their shoulder, as they should...
I remain optimistic but that doesn't mean I think we win every game. If we lose this one, I still see a 12-4 season. 13-3 if we can pull it off tomorrow....

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remain optimistic but that doesn't mean I think we win every game. If we lose this one, I still see a 12-4 season. 13-3 if we can pull it off tomorrow....

I know but usually you're the one reeling me in, which I have no complaints about... :suds:

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am completely with you. I think we are 50/50 going to lose tomorrow. But I still feel really really good about this team.

Barring serious injury this is a minimum 12 win team. I haven't been this confident since 2014.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to read the optimistic posts here. Needed that. No doubt tomorrow's game is a challenge. Right now I feel it could go either way, but regardless think the Seahawks got a good team that can challenge in the playoffs.

Go Hawks!

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a little nervous about this one, I won't lie. Even if the Titans' D is pretty weak, we don't want any mishaps on behalf of our O-line. Just need to strengthen up somehow and try to keep miscues to a minimum.

Here goes!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm nervous boys.... I think the Titans DL is going to evaporate our O-Line. Can we convincingly score more than 13 points against the Titans? Fact we only get a 12 total AT HOME against the lowly 49ers is quite scary.

Our D is gonna keep us in every game this year, don't worry... we have a good chance no matter who we face.. Obviously our O has to pick it up, O line has to get in sync ...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a little nervous about this one, I won't lie. Even if the Titans' D is pretty weak, we don't want any mishaps on behalf of our O-line. Just need to strengthen up somehow and try to keep miscues to a minimum.

Here goes!

I think we should win this but losing this game isn't the end of the world.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Bennett now raising a fist, a la black power, when he sacks a white QB. I hope a white player rings his bell and puts Michael Bennett on the IR. So sick of all the side agendas our players have. Russell Wilson would rather hang with the Hollywood social elite than his own teammates. Richard Sherman thinks he should be the offensive coordinator. Multi millionaire Michael Bennett's perceived oppression at the hands of whitey. Fuck em all. This team could have been a dynasty and they are just pissing it away because they aren't focused on a common goal.

Light the doobie, inhale deeply, CHILL .... This team is still stacked, championships aren't easy, I love this defense and the chance it gives us this year, O just has to find it's groove.. As far as the players they all have personalities, if they feel injustice they have a right to protest, that's a non football issue anyway...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i want you all to watch the Oline for at least a few snaps real closely. They are not extending their arms and are letting defenders into their bodies ( chest ). This is a BIG no no and one of the first things you LEARN as a olineman lol. Their Handskills are non-existent.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i want you all to watch the Oline for at least a few snaps real closely. They are not extending their arms and are letting defenders into their bodies ( chest ). This is a BIG no no and one of the first things you LEARN as a olineman lol. Their Handskills are non-existent.

They're also lunging and whiffing... their timing is off when they lunge as well causing them to lose at the point of attack and get upright with their feet not set like they should... They need to have leverage... Joeckle and Britt haven't been as bad but our other 3 have been terrible...

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss the days of 2 back sets with a good lead blocking fullback. It seems those days are gone in this league, sadly. We aren't the only team with piss poor pass blocking in the league but these guys are looking historically bad. Maybe we can establish a run game vs. the Titans with Carson and get some confidence built up. Everybody on offense needs to step up. They have all been bad so far, including RW. They need to start faster too and help the defense. I just hope they can pull off a win in Nashville and get rolling a little and stay healthy.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Light the doobie, inhale deeply, CHILL .... This team is still stacked, championships aren't easy, I love this defense and the chance it gives us this year, O just has to find it's groove.. As far as the players they all have personalities, if they feel injustice they have a right to protest, that's a non football issue anyway...
I'm glad you love the defense. I don't. They look old and undisciplined.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you love the defense. I don't. They look old and undisciplined.

Core isn't that old, we have a mix of youth and vets ... right now they're just effin exhausted and losing discipline... It's 110 today on that field, it's not easy ...