• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Smackdown thread

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first I think he makes sense as upper midcard utility guy but I can see him eventually being a DB like mainevent guy. He's one of the top guys in the ring after AJ and he's even better than AJ at selling. Plus he has a likeable Daniel Bryan like quality to his character.
I wouldn't watch any main event Sami takes place in. He isn't believable and his character is stale. He is like a far less talented Bryan. He needs to be a midcarder only.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If SD only gets Sami and KO, then this was a real bad thing for SD.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I wouldn't watch any main event Sami takes place in. He isn't believable and his character is stale. He is like a far less talented Bryan. He needs to be a midcarder only.
It's entertainment and subjective. I'll just say as an opinion I thought his match at NXT with Nakamura and his last PPV match with Owens were as good as any matches in the WWE last year. I agree he needs more of a compete character but he should get one with more time and important storylines on SD.

I doubt he gets anywhere close to Bryan as a star but DB was a perfect storm with the authority storyline and Yes chant. I think he has similar talent.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see them moving Balor to SD with the Wyatt tease they did on Raw. I can see them moving Rollins to SD, based on the whole Stephanie hates him storyline.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why?

Please Explain that idiotic statemen Mr IWCt?
What do you mean? How would giving up 3 HUGE stars and only getting back 1 HUGE star and 1 Midcard guy not be bad for Smackdown?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean? How would giving up 3 HUGE stars and only getting back 1 HUGE star and 1 Midcard guy not be bad for Smackdown?

actully good sir. 3 Huge stars

Charolette and Sasha are suppose to head to SD

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'll take Nakamura, Owens, Zayn over Ambrose, Bray and Miz. It wouldn't be close for me but it's all opinion. Plus the women's division might have the top 3 overall stars if the rumors are true.

When Cena's gone SD will be short on great promos, but the women's division and men's division will be putting on great matches if the rumored moves are true.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Adding New Day or Enzo and Cass to the tag division would help with the promo situation. Especially Enzo.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If SD ends up with KO and Sami that easily replaces Ambrose and Miz in terms of wrestling and fan reaction. Plus getting Charlotte and Sasha are better than Alexa and Mickoe so they won there too. And really they only lost Heath Slater and rhino so if they get the club or the New day or Enzo & Cass that is a win as well.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Nakamura, Owens, Zayn over Ambrose, Bray and Miz. It wouldn't be close for me but it's all opinion. Plus the women's division might have the top 3 overall stars if the rumors are true.

When Cena's gone SD will be short on great promos, but the women's division and men's division will be putting on great matches if the rumored moves are true.
I'd take Miz, Ambrose and Bray all day. Miz has been the best thing in WWE for a year, Ambrose is great and so is Bray. I love Nakamura and Owens, but Zayn does nothing for me. His character is stale and he's nothing more than a midcarder. I'd put him closer to replacing Kalisto than any of the big stars.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Miz, Ambrose and Bray all day. Miz has been the best thing in WWE for a year, Ambrose is great and so is Bray. I love Nakamura and Owens, but Zayn does nothing for me. His character is stale and he's nothing more than a midcarder. I'd put him closer to replacing Kalisto than any of the big stars.

Ah but Zayn is a very good worker and is very VERY over with the crowd. It is the fact that Corporate has the mindset of "we know shit"(case in point Roman is still a face) that Sami is where he is

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah but Zayn is a very good worker and is very VERY over with the crowd. It is the fact that Corporate has the mindset of "we know shit"(case in point Roman is still a face) that Sami is where he is
Sami will likely never be a main eventer. He might bounce up there for one of the crappier ppv but he won't ever fully be up there.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't see them moving Balor to SD with the Wyatt tease they did on Raw. I can see them moving Rollins to SD, based on the whole Stephanie hates him storyline.
Rollins would be perfect.

He gets out of Roman and HHHs shadow and SD becomes his brand. He's a good enough talker to be a lead Babyface and the feuds with Cena (pt. 2) Styles and Nakamura are potentially epic.

Last night was a boring show but it built hype for tonight.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rollins would be perfect.

He gets out of Roman and HHHs shadow and SD becomes his brand. He's a good enough talker to be a lead Babyface and the feuds with Cena (pt. 2) Styles and Nakamura are potentially epic.

Last night was a boring show but it built hype for tonight.
Rollins would be a great move. If they moved Rollins, Owens, Zayn, New Day,Charlotte, Sasha and a few lower folks that would be plenty to replace what they lost.