• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reigns is really the only logical choice at this point for a feud with Rollins. There's no one else left on the roster they've built up enough to do it(Ambrose maybe but Rollins beat him this past summer). I'd love to see Cesaro (he just lost to Owens so its not happening) but WWE hasn't done enough with Cesaro to warrant a shot up the card to feud with Rollins. Really, they've done nothing with him at all. Damn shame too because the crowd loves him and he can really go. Not saying I'd make him champ, but he can definitely have a good program with Rollins if given the chance

My only fear with Reigns/Rollins feuding now is they end it before WM. The triple threat at Mania needs to happen.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only fear with Reigns/Rollins feuding now is they end it before WM. The triple threat at Mania needs to happen.

I assume you're talking about a triple threat with the 3 former Shield members. You could have Reigns and Rollins feud until Royal Rumble where Ambrose costs one of them the match leading to a triple threat at WM. You could have him screw Rollins out of the title giving it to Reigns or screw Reigns out of his title match leading to Ambrose working with Seth until he decides he wants a title match and Reigns gets his revenge(maybe by beating Sheamus for the MITB briefcase).

All I know is coming out of WM I see Reigns with the title one way or another.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reigns was supposed to get the belt before the end of the year, but this ratings deal, Vince paying Brock for October, really dont know if it all changed. We are figuring its either HHH/Rollins or HHH/Rock at wrestlemania. I highly doubt Ronda is going to play nice with Stephanie in a match. So is it Rollins for being a whiney little man after he loses the belt or Rock because HHH screws his nephew? To me Sheamus is lined up to be the next guy with a briefcase that does not win the title. Stephanie looks exhausted with Rollins and HHH seems indifferent now. I know, its just an act during their on screen backstage spots, but with them mentioning Rollins had the belt for 210 days, I am thinking they get him over Punks streak first.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume you're talking about a triple threat with the 3 former Shield members. You could have Reigns and Rollins feud until Royal Rumble where Ambrose costs one of them the match leading to a triple threat at WM. You could have him screw Rollins out of the title giving it to Reigns or screw Reigns out of his title match leading to Ambrose working with Seth until he decides he wants a title match and Reigns gets his revenge(maybe by beating Sheamus for the MITB briefcase).

All I know is coming out of WM I see Reigns with the title one way or another.
I'm thinking maybe Rollins and Reigns feud until Survivor Series or TLC. Ambrose costs Reigns one of the two matches, and then Ambrose and Reigns feud for a little bit and Ambrose ends up eliminating Reigns from the Rumble and winning it. That sets up Ambrose vs Rollins at WrestleMania for the Title. Find a way to have Reigns get in there somehow (win some kind of match) and then set up the Triple Threat for the belt. That's where Reigns wins it. I'd personally go with Ambrose cause I love Ambrose, but we all know that won't happen.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheamus likely cashes in and wins the belt then loses it somewhere between now and then. Maybe something happens where Reigns beats Rollins at RR, Sheamus cashes in and then beats Reigns. Ambrose wins the Royal Rumble. Reigns gets his rematch at fast lane and wins the belt back. Then Rollins wants his rematch at Mania where Ambrose gets his shot because of winning the Rumble, so we have the triple threat.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a good episode of Raw last night, certainly better than the awfulness of the last month or so. Even though you knew Reigns was gonna win, all the matches were entertaining leading up to it.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess fucking over Reigns the second year in a row would be a good enough reason for Rock to fight HHH at wrestlemania. I think they would be stupid to do this to Reigns again, using the same stupid script as last year.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Rock is going to wrestle wouldn't it be wise for him to turn on Reigns and try to get him really over?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Rock is going to wrestle wouldn't it be wise for him to turn on Reigns and try to get him really over?

People aren't going to boo the Rock, not as this point so that would end up hurting Reigns more than helping him. Now if Reigns turned heel and destroyed Rock that would help him.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know, really dont understand why the fans turned on Reigns last year. I think turning on the rock would hurt. Plus they would probably do it in the way that Rock or Reigns goes to help the other and ends up getting hit by mistake. Rock isnt gonna be around long enough for that to happen.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know, really dont understand why the fans turned on Reigns last year. I think turning on the rock would hurt. Plus they would probably do it in the way that Rock or Reigns goes to help the other and ends up getting hit by mistake. Rock isnt gonna be around long enough for that to happen.

Two words: Daniel Bryan

Everyone wanted Bryan to get the spot that WWE was going hotshot Reigns into. Problem was, Reigns clearly wasn't ready. He was still pretty green and the fan base hated the fact that WWE would forge ahead with Reigns when their guy (Bryan) got brushed aside.

It's actually the best thing to ever happen to Reigns. The outright fan rejection bothered him in real life and he used that as motivation to get better.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People aren't going to boo the Rock, not as this point so that would end up hurting Reigns more than helping him. Now if Reigns turned heel and destroyed Rock that would help him.

If that's what needs to happen then turn him heel and get him over. I don't know it just seems like they learned nothing from Rocks rejection from fans and pitting him against the Watts make no sense cause Bray gets cheered more and Reigns still does the I'm putting up the good fight act

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's what needs to happen then turn him heel and get him over. I don't know it just seems like they learned nothing from Rocks rejection from fans and pitting him against the Watts make no sense cause Bray gets cheered more and Reigns still does the I'm putting up the good fight act

He's slowly getting more and more cheers each week. I think fans are starting to realize that he's working hard to improve in the ring and they respect that. If you look at the crowds post Royal Rumble/Pre WM and now, they are night and day compared to how they treat Roman. By the time next year rolls around if WWE wanted to push him as a tap face the fans will be more receptive.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The problem with Reigns as the top guy is that he still doesn't have the mic skills needed for long promos to buildup Main Event matches.

There's virtually no chance this happens but I think the best long term move is to give Reigns a heel run for a year or so, let him find his voice on the mic, and then turn him when the timing is right. Almost all the greats from the past couple decades developed their promo work as heels. There's less pressure to be liked and you can find your authentic charisma. The Rock is the most obvious example. I don't necessarily see this guy as a Wrestlemania main eventer but if they want to turn Big E and push him as a top level face he has a good chance of making it now. Without his heel run I couldn't see it working out

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two words: Daniel Bryan

Everyone wanted Bryan to get the spot that WWE was going hotshot Reigns into. Problem was, Reigns clearly wasn't ready. He was still pretty green and the fan base hated the fact that WWE would forge ahead with Reigns when their guy (Bryan) got brushed aside.

It's actually the best thing to ever happen to Reigns. The outright fan rejection bothered him in real life and he used that as motivation to get better.

I dont know if its everyone. So now you think its gonna be ok since they got Bryan another belt which he had to give up again due to injury and "everyone" knows that Bryan should never wrestle again? I dont think they will even let him be a "manager" since they dont trust that he wont get involved. I dont know if ratings would be much worse with Reigns getting the spot, they definitely have not been good with Rollins.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if its everyone. So now you think its gonna be ok since they got Bryan another belt which he had to give up again due to injury and "everyone" knows that Bryan should never wrestle again? I dont think they will even let him be a "manager" since they dont trust that he wont get involved. I dont know if ratings would be much worse with Reigns getting the spot, they definitely have not been good with Rollins.

I'm not talking now. I'm talking back in January when everyone turned on Reigns, which is what you asked. That's back before Bryan got hurt.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking now. I'm talking back in January when everyone turned on Reigns, which is what you asked. That's back before Bryan got hurt.

back before bryan got hurt for the second time. All I am saying is whoever believed that Bryan was going to be the one to overcome a neck injury and continue to play his part were all misled. Its a bigger shock to me that Vince actually listened.