• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SS gimmick has been dead for years and I'm actually happy that we don't have to sit through crappy put together matches just to fill the gimmick of the PPV. I'd much rather see actual matches then forced elimination matches just because it's SS.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SS gimmick has been dead for years and I'm actually happy that we don't have to sit through crappy put together matches just to fill the gimmick of the PPV. I'd much rather see actual matches then forced elimination matches just because it's SS.

That's fine, but then don't call it Survivor Series. Just get rid of it.

But did you guys not think the Ziggler Survivor Series win wasn't epic last year? They built up the angle really well and he pulled off an amazing victory for the "good guys".

I don't need to see four different elimination style matches, but one good one would allow the name to remain and make sense.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats why I thought this whole survivor series with the contenders for the belt would have worked as an actual survivor series match instead of the tournament. Maybe they are thinking of having the entire wyatt family at ring side so they bring out sting and Baron Corbin or Finn Baylor to even up the sides
BALOR.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine, but then don't call it Survivor Series. Just get rid of it.

But did you guys not think the Ziggler Survivor Series win wasn't epic last year? They built up the angle really well and he pulled off an amazing victory for the "good guys".

I don't need to see four different elimination style matches, but one good one would allow the name to remain and make sense.
This should make you happy:

Traditional 5-on-5 Survivor Series Elimination Match to take place Sunday

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This SS storyline with Bray completely makes their WM utterly pointless. They needed to have a SS matchup and building storyline up until a good WM where Taker passes the torch....this SS should have been the lead up to Taker losing the streak at WM against Wyatt

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This SS storyline with Bray completely makes their WM utterly pointless. They needed to have a SS matchup and building storyline up until a good WM where Taker passes the torch....this SS should have been the lead up to Taker losing the streak at WM against Wyatt

I was against Lesnar ending the streak at the time but watching the last couple years play out I now think he was the perfect choice. He's the biggest star in wrestling. He keeps his mystique as a main event attraction because he appears on TV so infrequently. Heyman milked that accomplishment in his promos as the most epic event in wrestling history. I've just enjoyed everything about it.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can get that line of thinking to me this storyline would've been better if something were on the line since Bray is already over with the fans it's setting up for basically them having to introduce a new darker character with Taker or its just the Wyatts and old guys. Just a storyline to me that is just late

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm a huge Bray fan so I hope they have something big planned for him. It seems like their treating him more like early 90s heel Jake Roberts than Undertaker at this point (Jake's obviously one of the best ever but they never gave him a run with belt).. After Bray beat Bryan at the Rumble he had so much momentum as a future top guy. I hope they give him a huge win soon

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should see what their demands are. Maybe they wont attack the arena if Cesaro wins the title. Better do what they say.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo the WWE has 3 opinions with presidencies

A) September 14

B) March 24

C) May 28

A is do it as planned where it's planned
B is do it when planned but change the venue
C is change the date

B happened when a threat was made on a wrestlers life

C was because of a hurricane knocked out power on the 26. Was finished on the 28(Tuesday)

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo the WWE has 3 opinions with presidencies

A) September 14

B) March 24

C) May 28

A is do it as planned where it's planned
B is do it when planned but change the venue
C is change the date

B happened when a threat was made on a wrestlers life

C was because of a hurricane knocked out power on the 26. Was finished on the 28(Tuesday)

I'm not sure on any of what you're referring too.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Reigns got a great pop from the crowd.

I love the idea of Rusev as the enforcer in a main event stable

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not calling the WWE liars about Wrestle mania 7 but it's seems a rather convenient excuse moving venues and looking big. They were what 60,000 tickets shy of a sellout.

I read that too. There was something I heard was that said the Terrorist threat (WM7) true as well. Can't remember when thou

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reigns got a great pop from the crowd.

I love the idea of Rusev as the enforcer in a main event stable

Does make me wonder what Lanas role is going to be or if they will just use her to pick up the pieces when Sheamus loses the belt.