• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
survivor series match was pretty good, the entrance by the usos with their cousin was special. Still wondering if Reigns eventually goes samoan instead of the riot gear.

Who else is gonna show for taker and kane against the wyatts 5 on 5?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
survivor series match was pretty good, the entrance by the usos with their cousin was special. Still wondering if Reigns eventually goes samoan instead of the riot gear.

Who else is gonna show for taker and kane against the wyatts 5 on 5?
Mankind and Randy Orton. :lol:

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orton is out 4-6 months from what I have read.
they said they found a rotator cuff tear and also the ligament damage that has caused the shoulder to pop out, I guess it Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon like. I know a guy had rotator cuff surgery and the doctor wants him in a sling for 6 months

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read the spoilers for tonight's RAW. The ending sounds absolutely amazing. Can't wait to see it.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read the spoilers for tonight's RAW. The ending sounds absolutely amazing. Can't wait to see it.

Missed it. What happened?

I saw the beginning where HHH offered Reigns the belt if he became his man. I dont know how this ends up being a heel turn at Survivor series, but if Ambrose being on the opposite side of the ladder means its Reigns vs Ambrose for the belt, I cant really see the baby face to Ambrose happening either unless Reigns cheats to win the title and HHH running his mouth about see, you finally did what needed to be done. I mean HHH basically said he gave Rollins the belt. He chose for Rollins to have it over Reigns. Pretty much took any prestige away from holding that belt. Dont know if anyone else felt that way either or if this is a way to show a guy actually earning the belt instead of having it handed to him.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, they just announced on Smackdown that it will be a tag match, Wyatts vs Taker & Kane. Bray can pick any 2 of the family to be in the match. That's so gay. Looking like Survivor Series is going to be anything but a 'Survivor Series'.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, they just announced on Smackdown that it will be a tag match, Wyatts vs Taker & Kane. Bray can pick any 2 of the family to be in the match. That's so gay. Looking like Survivor Series is going to be anything but a 'Survivor Series'.
I was really hoping that would be the Traditional 4 on 4 or 5 on 5 match. Ugh.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They just do not know who they could add to taker and kane without taking away the demolition brothers. Maybe they look at that as a gift. Perfect partner would be Sting, but there is really nobody else that fits unless you bring back the other kane when they were dressing people up before. Kane, copykane, taker Sting and fake sting?

just had no options and nobody is gonna keep the rest of the family out of that match.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's reportedly Cena vs Undertaker at WM....I don't see how that plays out unless Cena is Heel

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting angle

Could WWE be setting up a memorable end to The Undertaker's career?

If you dont want to read it, basically says, Taker might interfere in the heavyweight tournament, or demand a shot at the title at TLC, which gives the WWE that guy with the belt, and allows him to drop the belt at wrestlemania to cena to break the flair record.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena's only a 15-time world champ not 16 so he can only tie the record at WM.
my mistake, just possibility for why its taker vs cena.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Big Show is paying for that "guaranteed contract" now.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didnt notice much other than opening with taker, kane and the wyatts, but then bray holding them back, and closing with Paige and Flair. along the middle the two preliminaries are roman vs del rio, ambrose vs owens for the title. The one thing I did notice was Roman standing in the middle of the pack, next to HHH during the moment of silence for france. seems like the heel turn will be doing "whatever it takes" against Ambrose for the title.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I read this will be the first Survivor Series to not actually have an elimination style Survivor Series match? WTH is wrong with WWE? Are they going to have the Hell in a Cell PPV without any matches in the cell? Royal Rumble with no royal rumble?

In 2014, when I still watched, the most memorable PPV moment for me was actually the Survivor Series elimination match where Ziggler pulled off a stunner. That was awesome.

The Taker team v. Wyatt team seems so obvious. What is going on?!

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats why I thought this whole survivor series with the contenders for the belt would have worked as an actual survivor series match instead of the tournament. Maybe they are thinking of having the entire wyatt family at ring side so they bring out sting and Baron Corbin or Finn Baylor to even up the sides