• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just really caught the end yesteday, first everyone but the new day whale on rollins when he is tossed out of the lumberjack match, then they all pounce on kane at the end. Anyone see anything interesting happen? Playoff baseball, Fox, making it tough to go to the third or fourth option.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just really caught the end yesteday, first everyone but the new day whale on rollins when he is tossed out of the lumberjack match, then they all pounce on kane at the end. Anyone see anything interesting happen? Playoff baseball, Fox, making it tough to go to the third or fourth option.
I read about it, nothing sounded interesting other than the Chicago crowd..which I am surprised there were any fans in attendance considering the Cubs game was on..

With that lineup WWE went up against, I cant wait to see the ratings for this weeks show.

3 & 6 years to go...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE did somethign strange on Monday. They brought up real news regarding Rusev and Lana getting engaged. What was that all about? Seemed strange to throw that in there.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE did somethign strange on Monday. They brought up real news regarding Rusev and Lana getting engaged. What was that all about? Seemed strange to throw that in there.
they needed a quick out on how to end the feud with Ziggler/Rusev and that whould problem.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they needed a quick out on how to end the feud with Ziggler/Rusev and that whould problem.

she proceeded on her social media, saying Rusev turned soft without her and was an undefeated brute superathlete with her. so she is playing all angles again. We got to see CJ's tiny waist in the ziggler outfits, thats really all we gained. Everyone knew the real ones were still together.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda confused me too, but it pretty much seems like just a way to get the Rusev/Ziggler thing over with and put Lana back with Rusev once she gets back, cause I did read something saying they'll probably be back together on screen soon since they both work better together instead of alone (or in Rusev's case, with Summer.)

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently there have been some rumors that Stone cold is going to be on Raw tonight. I am pretty sure he is just there to do the podcast with Brock Lesnar, but there seems to be some desire to get him out on Raw. He is shutting down the rumor on his twitter, but we know he will be there, they might show him backstage or moving to the podcast room, but there is also the chance the vince is gonna drop some money so he appears on RAW.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Orton has gone AWOL again according to the dirt sheets. They are running an angle that he was injured by the Wyatts, but the dirt sheets are saying he got fed up because he wanted time off and wasn't allowed to.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Orton has gone AWOL again according to the dirt sheets. They are running an angle that he was injured by the Wyatts, but the dirt sheets are saying he got fed up because he wanted time off and wasn't allowed to.

I kinda doubt that given the last time he requested off he got it to plan his engagement. Orton has been getting consistent time off for years now so I don't know why all of sudden they wouldn't allow it now.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing Austin last night made me think of the match that would sell 110,000 seats at JerryWorld. Austin comes out at HITC and costs Cena the US Title, which would get the belt off Cena without a clean loss, put him on the shelf fora few months, and set up Cena-Austin at WM

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a strange night, Rowan back with Wyatt, no Orton, no Harper. Black and white sheep with Wyatt, dont know if he is a farmer or in the sex trade.

US open challenge at the PPV, everyone figures it Ziggler, seems like it might be someone else able to put him on the shelf. Maybe Lana returns and clubs him with her cast and Rusev wins is back.

The Brock Lesnar podcast was really odd. Austin tried to get him to open up but he basically just does not like people, does not like being around people, and did not go the route these podcasts usually go talking about how fake this is. At an earlier point he said he drove with Kane and Taker a few times on the road, but when asked about the cell, he said there is gonna be carnage. He is done with this taker stuff. He said he understood what it meant to break the streak, but also said, who else was really believable enough to be able to do it.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ziggler is on the preshow with Cesaro isn't he? A lot of rumors are Tyler Breeze is coming up and going to take the belt from Cena. We shall see.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing Austin last night made me think of the match that would sell 110,000 seats at JerryWorld. Austin comes out at HITC and costs Cena the US Title, which would get the belt off Cena without a clean loss, put him on the shelf fora few months, and set up Cena-Austin at WM

Love it.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ziggler is on the preshow with Cesaro isn't he? A lot of rumors are Tyler Breeze is coming up and going to take the belt from Cena. We shall see.
I hope it isn't Breeze. While he is ready for WWE, I don't think he is ready for gold. Putting it back on Rusev is a good route, IMO.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He dislocated his shoulder and is getting an MRI soon to see how long he will be out. No drama involved. Just an injury (that he's been working with for quite a while, might I add.)

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breeze debuted on Smackdown last night.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breeze debuted on Smackdown last night.
And he's feuding with Ziggler.

Funny, cause I was just telling someone about Breeze that he's like a heel, way more cocky version of Ziggler.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it isn't Breeze. While he is ready for WWE, I don't think he is ready for gold. Putting it back on Rusev is a good route, IMO.
I disagree about Rusev. They need to put it on someone new or someone that will generate a big crowd buzz. Rusev isn't that. Ambrose, Ziggler, Bryan, someone the crowd loves will do that. Rusev is a bad choice imo

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree about Rusev. They need to put it on someone new or someone that will generate a big crowd buzz. Rusev isn't that. Ambrose, Ziggler, Bryan, someone the crowd loves will do that. Rusev is a bad choice imo
No way it's Rusev or Breeze. How about Bryan answers US Title shot, Cena gets hurt during match, Bryan wins clean, Cena comes back in a few months and requests a rematch, which his buddy gives him, Cena turns heel, destroys Bryan with help, puts Bryan on the shelf until WM rematch...

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He dislocated his shoulder and is getting an MRI soon to see how long he will be out. No drama involved. Just an injury (that he's been working with for quite a while, might I add.)

Too bad he is accounted for actually. The WWE would be much better off if they dumped his lame, egotistical ass.