• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Cowboys/Packers smack talk thread

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Mason is the best kicker in the NFL,” coach Mike McCarthy said. “I think he could have hit that 10 out of 10. I don’t think there is a doubt in anyone’s mind. He’s a machine.”

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Mason is the best kicker in the NFL,” coach Mike McCarthy said. “I think he could have hit that 10 out of 10. I don’t think there is a doubt in anyone’s mind. He’s a machine.”

What else would he have said?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns played one less game than the Cowboys. Lolololololol
And that supposed preseason SB favorite from AZ played the same number of games as The Browns:noidea:

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, what a GREAT game!!!

Sucks to be on the losing end of that one, but very happy Dallas played a pretty clean game - just got out-gunned by one of the best to ever do it. Wish the officiating was a little better, calls missed on both sides throughout the night, but I don't believe it changed the outcome. Overall, the second half was one of the best halves of football I have ever seen. Hats off to Aaron Rodgers and the Packers - I hope Mason Crosby stubs his toe on his kicking foot this week.

Only wish Dallas would have made a more concerted effort to run the football, especially in the first half. Green Bay didn't have much of an answer for it, and had Dallas pounded the rock more in the first 2 quarters, they might have put a few more points on the board going into halftime. Rarely did Dallas double or triple up on running plays, despite gaining quality yardage all night. Seemed like Dallas was trying to get into a shootout in the first half, and sort of abandoned their identity very early on.

Great game! Well played. Enjoy Packers fans.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, what a GREAT game!!!

Sucks to be on the losing end of that one, but very happy Dallas played a pretty clean game - just got out gunned by one of the best to ever do it. Wish the officiating was a little better, calls missed on both sides throughout the night, but I don't believe it changed the outcome. Overall, the second half was one of the best halves of football I have ever seen. Hats off to Aaron Rodgers and the Packers - I hope Mason Crosby stubs his toe on his kicking foot this week.

Only wish Dallas would have made a more concerted effort to run the football, especially in the first half. Green Bay didn't have much of an answer for it, and had Dallas pounded the rock more in the first 2 quarters, they might have put a few more points on the board going into halftime. Rarely did Dallas double or triple up on running plays, despite gaining quality yardage all night. Seemed like Dallas was trying to get into a shootout in the first half, and sort of abandoned their identity very early on.

Great game! Well played. Enjoy Packers fans.

I was saying the same thing to my son. On 2nd 1 3rd and one, they have Dak throwing the ball , instead of Zeke who was hitting 6 yards a carry like clockwork.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was saying the same thing to my son. On 2nd 1 3rd and one, they have Dak throwing the ball , instead of Zeke who was hitting 6 yards a carry like clockwork.

I was bitching about the play calling all night. Elliott should have had 30+ carries last night. Zeke looked very fresh and had a lot of burst last night. Why you don't ride a guy like that is beyond me. As hot as Rodgers was last night, I would have thought the goal would have been chew up as much clock as possible. I just didn't understand the thought process in the first half. There was no reason to abandon the game plan as early as they did - unless what we saw last night was the game plan, but that would have been a departure from the entire season just played.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was bitching about the play calling all night. Elliott should have had 30+ carries last night. Zeke looked very fresh and had a lot of burst last night. Why you don't ride a guy like that is beyond me. As hot as Rodgers was last night, I would have thought the goal would have been chew up as much clock as possible. I just didn't understand the thought process in the first half. There was no reason to abandon the game plan as early as they did - unless what we saw last night was the game plan, but that would have been a departure from the entire season just played.

when it was 3rd and short? near the redzone and they have Dak throwing a lateral pass that was picked off, unacceptable. Great game though, maybe best of all year. And for 2 rookies to do what they did, Dak being the first rookie to throw 3tds in a playoff game wow

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when it was 3rd and short? near the redzone and they have Dak throwing a lateral pass that was picked off, unacceptable. Great game though, maybe best of all year. And for 2 rookies to do what they did, Dak being the first rookie to throw 3tds in a playoff game wow

I wasn't even going to mention that play. That one hurt. A lot. Great read by the CB on that play. It was FUCKING RIDICULOUS to not be running the ball there. Tried to get cute and it probably cost Dallas the game.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for 2 rookies to do what they did, Dak being the first rookie to throw 3tds in a playoff game wow

Dallas hit the PowerBall in 2016. Should be contenders for a very long time. I can't wait to see what Jaylon Smith has to offer.