• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Cowboys/Packers smack talk thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are the ratings down?

I laughed at the ravens owner thinking it's the commercials.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with blotched calls game after game

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
although not the same circumstance - this does lend to the biggest reason I no longer attend games at rival stadiums

used to be fun sporting your colors at another ball park - now, it just puts a fuckin target on your back :L

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
although not the same circumstance - this does lend to the biggest reason I no longer attend games at rival stadiums

used to be fun sporting your colors at another ball park - now, it just puts a fuckin target on your back :L

Alcohol and drugs have ruined many good things, or should i say not being able to control them

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PR let me get this party started here, too gloom

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting stat. Only one other NFL team spiked the ball all year with this much time left and a timeout.

The Cowboys’ spike was the strangest in football this season. NFL teams opted to spike the ball 69 times this year, including the Cowboys’ spike on Sunday night. Only eight spikes took place with 45 seconds or more remaining in a half. Six of these were by teams that did not have a timeout remaining; one of the only remaining two was by the Cowboys on Sunday night.

So far as I can tell, only one other team had chosen to spike a ball with 45 seconds or more remaining and a timeout in hand while trailing by just one possession since this 49ers-Cardinals game in 2013.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting stat. Only one other NFL team spiked the ball all year with this much time left and a timeout.

The Cowboys’ spike was the strangest in football this season. NFL teams opted to spike the ball 69 times this year, including the Cowboys’ spike on Sunday night. Only eight spikes took place with 45 seconds or more remaining in a half. Six of these were by teams that did not have a timeout remaining; one of the only remaining two was by the Cowboys on Sunday night.

So far as I can tell, only one other team had chosen to spike a ball with 45 seconds or more remaining and a timeout in hand while trailing by just one possession since this 49ers-Cardinals game in 2013.

If it looks like shit, and smells like shit and feels like shit it just might be shit.

And I think Dak showed he could handle shitty situations. Executing shit. Just give him the play.

So I think the sphincter that pinched it off too early and left a skid mark is Garrett.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn , you are hell bent on this damn spike. It is one freaking play. The Packers sent the house the nest two plays. They could have sacked his ass u know.