• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Cowboys/Packers smack talk thread

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but then again....I never thought your opinions hold a greater value, and I certainly don't think Garrett clocking the ball lost the game.

Or vice versa for that matter.

And it certainly didn't give them a chance to win it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the problem is more that he has a history of failing at it. He needs to get better at time management.

Just a thought here. Rookie Qb. Clock rolling. Just outside of FG range or close- 42 yrd line. If you run a play - 10 seconds minimum from a running clock already I would guess. Biggest game of year- I'm slowing it down for my rookie Qb. I know they have plays but I'm making sure he gets the play I want. We were getting chunks. People were open on batted ball. A better throw to Beasley and he probably gets the first down maybe.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was an exciting game and both QB's were stellar but someone has to lose and someone has to win.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spike probably cost them OT, but the point is they didnt make the plays to win the game. There were plenty of them left out there. Time to move on down the road

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hindsight is always 100%.

Except I wasn't looking backwards, I saw it at the time. All Rodgers needed was a few yards and they get the FG try. They had to keep the clock moving.

Don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy with the way the season went, but it was there for them and Garrett's decision let it slip away.

I'm not calling for his head, but I've never been a big fan of him.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet you present your opinion as if it is

I know....Cake and who gives a shit besides you?

onward through the fog

And you present yours similarly.

I can't speak for those that don't give a shit, nor can you.

I can only freely post my opinion.

Clear day here my friend, sun is out....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont know that at all. It was one play out of many. The 3rd and 20 GB completion cost them OT.
But, You can always play that game and can't say that either. The 3rd and 20 costs nothing if he misses the FG.

I tend to agree with you. I'm never one to blame one play/call/mistake. The game is 60 minutes of plays/decisions/etc. But that doesn't mean they don't all contribute one way or another. The Butler mistakes, the penalties, the poor decisions all played a role. To dismiss them because there were other reasons for a loss too doesn't make sense. the Funny thing though is even dumb mistakes can end up helping. BUT...that doesn't make them not a dumb mistake. It's about playing the odds. I can hit 20 in blackjack and draw an ace, but that doesn't change the fact that I made a dumb move