• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Odds of Chip being fired?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Kelly but him not making a QB switch might cost him this job unless its coming from the front office. It makes no sense.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The loss of Ian Williams has been tougher than I thought it would be.
Agreed. The D Line got shoved all over the place last night by an O=Line missing 40% of its starers. Not sure what the excuse can be for th O Line though; they've played better but last night they were absolutely horrible. They were getting blown back into Gabbert before he could set his back foot.
Not just Ian Williams though, its Armstrong and Bowman as well. I don't see this team winning another game this year. They simply don't have the talent.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Kelly but him not making a QB switch might cost him this job unless its coming from the front office. It makes no sense.
It makes perfect sense when your option is Kaepernick. We've seen his act before and it ain't pretty.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes perfect sense when your option is Kaepernick. We've seen his act before and it ain't pretty.
We havent thats the funny thing. Only Qb we have seen in this system is Gbbert and he has been bad. We have Kap and Ponder waiting.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We havent thats the funny thing. Only Qb we have seen in this system is Gbbert and he has been bad. We have Kap and Ponder waiting.
We saw Kaeprnick fail miserably with probably the most talented roster the 49ers have had this century. We've only seen Gabbert in an offense whose talent level gives the team no chance.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We saw Kaeprnick fail miserably with probably the most talented roster the 49ers have had this century. We've only seen Gabbert in an offense whose talent level gives the team no chance.
Please let this be sarcastic. If not u can never post on this board again. Some one ban this guy if he is for real. I guess 2 NFC championship games and a super bowl is a fail where he also played a monster game in the super bowl and has a winning record in the playoffs. LOL This is great stuff.

Keep going i am LMAO. Please dont be for real because if so I can never credit u on anything again and your football knowledge is poor. maybe u should go talk tennis or bowling if you believe in your statement above.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please let this be sarcastic. If not u can never post on this board again. Some one ban this guy if he is for real. I guess 2 NFC championship games and a super bowl is a fail where he also played a monster game in the super bowl and has a winning record in the playoffs. LOL This is great stuff.

Keep going i am LMAO. Please dont be for real because if so I can never credit u on anything again and your football knowledge is poor. maybe u should go talk tennis or bowling if you believe in your statement above.
LOL! His horrendous choke job in the first half put the team way behind and then the inexplicable meltdown at the 4 yard line where his brain locked on Crabtree every play and he panicked our perfect Super Bowl record away. Unforgivable. He has never recovered from that. he's been pure shit ever since.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,086.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No fucking way they fire him this season or next. He'll have 2 seasons minimum.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! His horrendous choke job in the first half put the team way behind and then the inexplicable meltdown at the 4 yard line where his brain locked on Crabtree every play and he panicked our perfect Super Bowl record away. Unforgivable. He has never recovered from that. he's been pure shit ever since.
Thats why they play 4 Q and called a complete game. He had one of the best performances by a losing QB ever. LOL Keep hating you look stupid on this argument.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats why they play 4 Q and called a complete game. He had one of the best performances by a losing QB ever. LOL Keep hating you look stupid on this argument.
Key word being "losing" The only QB in 49er history to lose a Super Bowl. He panicked, the stage was too big for him and he choked.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Key word being "losing" The only QB in 49er history to lose a Super Bowl. He panicked, the stage was too big for him and he choked.
It was his 1st real season starting. LOL All I hear from you is Blah blah blah. He was awesome in that game. The D lost that game. Everyone knows that. Our D made Flacco look like Joe Montana. If u even try and say Kap lost that game u are pathetic. With out Kap we lose by 40-50 pts.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now u can say he didn't come up clutch. Wilson in his 2nd super bowl didn't come up clutch either. It happens in the NFL. To say Kap lost that super bowl is insane. Lets be real here.

Just pointing I'm not saying Kap is the same guy as he was when he went to the Super Bowl.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was his 1st real season starting. LOL All I hear from you is Blah blah blah. He was awesome in that game. The D lost that game. Everyone knows that. Our D made Flacco look like Joe Montana. If u even try and say Kap lost that game u are pathetic. With out Kap we lose by 40-50 pts.
Kaepernick choked badly at the end of that game and he never really recovered from it. He went from the top of his profession to on the verge of being out of the league. He never threw into the middle of the field again. The most stunning collapse of a career I've ever seen.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now u can say he didn't come up clutch. Wilson in his 2nd super bowl didn't come up clutch either. It happens in the NFL. To say Kap lost that super bowl is insane. Lets be real here.

Just pointing I'm not saying Kap is the same guy as he was when he went to the Super Bowl.
Your blindness for this washed up chump is astounding.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick choked badly at the end of that game and he never really recovered from it. He went from the top of his profession to on the verge of being out of the league. He never threw into the middle of the field again. The most stunning collapse of a career I've ever seen.
that I can give you. he did choke at the end and he might of never recovered but also the team went to shit York F this team up.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your blindness for this washed up chump is astounding.
No I know he isn't the same player. He isn't good. He is just better then what we have. Im ok with Kap or Ponder. U are the one saying he sucks in the Super Bowl. That shows how blind u are. That is like me saying Kap had an MVP last year. LOL

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like you might get your wish Purguy. The 49ers are re-working Kaepernick's contract right now to try and protect themselves in case Kaepernick gets hurt. They don't want to get stuck with Kaepernick's contract next year if he gets hurt. So it looks to me like he will be starting in Buffalo if the two sides can work something out.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like you might get your wish Purguy. The 49ers are re-working Kaepernick's contract right now to try and protect themselves in case Kaepernick gets hurt. They don't want to get stuck with Kaepernick's contract next year if he gets hurt. So it looks to me like he will be starting in Buffalo if the two sides can work something out.
Like I said I don't care if it is Kap or Ponder. Just give me some one different then Gabbert.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said I don't care if it is Kap or Ponder. Just give me some one different then Gabbert.
I don't believe you and I don't think anyone else here does either.