• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Note to USC. you dumb fucks schedule ND when you should have played Mercer

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would be tough for the other team. I realize being a Bama fan you don't know about these things called home and home. And just so you know there have been seasons USC travels twice for OCC games (get this) in the same season. I know , mind blowing huh. LOL

Even more mind blowing...there have been seasons where USC stayed home for every OOC game.....WOW, who would have thought it was even possible.

Let me guess...you're a fine arts major or something otherwise fluffy and not a math major.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS: I'd rather travel all the way to California to your calm stadiums rather than not leave the state and play @ Auburn. Your stadiums/homefield advantage seem weak if we are being honest.

LOL, you wouldn't know b/c you have never been to a game.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah. That makes sense. I was going to lose my shit if a Buckeye fan had you wear that.

I will say, you paid your debt to me right in the nick of time. I've since come up with my "pecker love" series of avis.
You do love your “pecker” avys.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just don't schedule Liberty. They can fuck up a season.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even more mind blowing...there have been seasons where USC stayed home for every OOC game.....WOW, who would have thought it was even possible.

Let me guess...you're a fine arts major or something otherwise fluffy and not a math major.

And when were these seasons? In the last 15 seasons USC has played a road OOC game at that teams stadium every season except when Alabama would only do a neutral game and Syracuse wanted to play Met life stadium. But other than that USC has traveled to play OOC games every year.
I see you can't defend that Alabama just doesn't do any at all.
Let me guess , you can't count at all?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt it. Maybe if they'd played Kansas instead of Iowa. . .
A 12-1 conference champ has never missed the playoff and that certainly wasn't changing with a 12-1 OSU. I know fans don't want to hear it but tough OOC games are high risk , low reward . You can't control much in your schedule so you certainly don't need to play tough OOC games especially if you're a blue blood. There's no point to it

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 12-1 conference champ has never missed the playoff and that certainly wasn't changing with a 12-1 OSU. I know fans don't want to hear it but tough OOC games are high risk , low reward . You can't control much in your schedule so you certainly don't need to play tough OOC games especially if you're a blue blood. There's no point to it

Not sure I'm buying. When that 1 loss is from being dilated by an unranked Iowa, I don't know what to make of it.

Anyway, if they hadn't have gotten bent over a barrel by FUCKING Iowa, they'd be a 12-1 B1G Champ whos only loss was to OU. If 12-1 would be good enough without OU in the schedule, it definitely would with them.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would also like to add that this whole notion of "well if they hadn't played OU, they wouldn't have lost to them, and they'd have made the playoff" is pussy shit.

If a team wants to prove they're one of the four best teams, go out there and play good fucking teams.

CFB has become my second favorite sport pretty quickly, but I admit, I'm annoyed by all the 56-7 games against shit schools.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"If we avoid playing good teams, then people won't know we're not that good until we're in the playoffs."

That doesn't sound appealing to me.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is probably true "every" other year. USC travels to South Bend every other year to play Notre Dame in an OOC game. Next year USC will travel to Austin Texas to play the Longhorns in an OOC game, in a "home and home" series.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I'm buying. When that 1 loss is from being dilated by an unranked Iowa, I don't know what to make of it.

Anyway, if they hadn't have gotten bent over a barrel by FUCKING Iowa, they'd be a 12-1 B1G Champ whos only loss was to OU. If 12-1 would be good enough without OU in the schedule, it definitely would with them.
2014 OSU got clubbed at home by a shitty VT team, 2015 Bama got torched by a pedestrian Ole Miss, 2017 Clemson lost to a 4-8 team . Teams lose games . What they can't do is lose more than 1. That's why you're stupid to voluntarily schedule one you could lose. When you're Bama, OSU, USC etc you're getting in with 1 loss. Doesn't matter who it's to ( see Clemson this year or last ). That's a HUGE advantage most programs don't have wasting it is insane

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If we avoid playing good teams, then people won't know we're not that good until we're in the playoffs."

That doesn't sound appealing to me.
It's not about that . OSU/USC are going to play good teams every year . They don't need to schedule extra ones. Not if they want to make the playoff anyway