• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not doing ourselves any favors

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are overreacting big time. Unfortunately it seems like they play down to their competition.

I think they will play well against USC, Arizona State, & Louisville.

The option is tough to prepare for even when you have a extra week.

Nothing I seen from the Arizona State offense is the last few weeks suggest that they can score enough to hang with us

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
overall bad job by the D, FG kicker and kelly playing conservative in the 4th. ND should of put navy mulitple times but he decided to play conservative. got to go for the kill and that is a weakness of kelly. he never goes for the kill

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only good news most top 10 teams didnt look good this week

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are overreacting big time. Unfortunately it seems like they play down to their competition.

I think they will play well against USC, Arizona State, & Louisville.

The option is tough to prepare for even when you have a extra week.

Nothing I seen from the Arizona State offense is the last few weeks suggest that they can score enough to hang with us

i disagree, reason our D is taking steps backwards after a strong start. if navy can score that many pts ASU should be able to do the same. I will say our offense looks like one of the better O's in the country. offense is rolling.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has a lot of talent but not national championship level right now in my opinion. We're going to find out so much more what this team is really made of when we play on the road against ASU and USC, Louisville isn't a slouch either. My recommendation would be to simply enjoy this successful season and R E L A X. Aaron Rodgers had something there.

i agree, we are 1 year away. next year is the year. most didnt have us doing this well so i will take it. lets hope golson comes back.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i disagree, reason our D is taking steps backwards after a strong start. if navy can score that many pts ASU should be able to do the same. I will say our offense looks like one of the better O's in the country. offense is rolling.

Does Arizona State run the option?

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
overall bad job by the D, FG kicker and kelly playing conservative in the 4th. ND should of put navy mulitple times but he decided to play conservative. got to go for the kill and that is a weakness of kelly. he never goes for the kill

You mean that conservative play calling on that great drive right before halftime when we were running the ball down Navy's throat while eating some good clock on a methodical drive down the field to about Navy's 38 yard line with less than 2 mins to go ... poised for a score to be up at halftime maybe 35-14... and BK decides to send in an inexplicable passing play on 1st down only to have Golson toss an INT giving Navy the ball with plenty of time ... and then letting Navy march on down the field for them to score before halftime ... giving them the lift & mo going into the second half with the ball first?

That senseless play leading to an INT changed the whole game at that point, IMO. Gave Navy the mo and they were the ones allowed to score before halftime when it should have been us.

Again, Kelly's play calling on 1st & 2nd down(s) are beyond mind boggling. He gets away from what is proving to work way too many times for absolutely no reason ... other than 'trying to be cute' in shifting into a 'new play mode'. It's maddening to watch ... especially when it is totally unnecessary and usually just leads to 'bad things' and disastrous results. I can't even begin to recount how many points this team has left on the field due to his outright asinine play calling on these downs.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ND falls to 8th in coaching polls. ND drops more then any team after wins. I just dont get it. others didnt look either i dont see them droping. i know this poll means nothing i just think its funny

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about Navy is, you don't have to be too cute in your offensive game plan. We can almost always impose our will on the line against them and run it down their throats and then mix in PA. Navy has played a 3 man front a lot of the year. Pretty much anyone can run on them.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ND falls to 8th in coaching polls. ND drops more then any team after wins. I just dont get it. others didnt look either i dont see them droping. i know this poll means nothing i just think its funny

Coaches poll is corrupt and meaningless. In addition to being used to fulfill agendas, there is no way coaches have the ability to assess the other teams' performances. The AP, while somewhat less meaningless (they still crown their own NC) is less corrupt.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at any of these polls except for the only poll that matters is useless.

No ned to get panties in a bunch of a menaingless poll

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has a lot of talent but not national championship level right now in my opinion. We're going to find out so much more what this team is really made of when we play on the road against ASU and USC, Louisville isn't a slouch either. My recommendation would be to simply enjoy this successful season and R E L A X. Aaron Rodgers had something there.

Firstly, I don't give a shit what Aaron Rodgers says.

Secondly, I'm glad you don't care if we get into the playoffs or not. But for me personally, I would be very disappointed if we do miss the playoffs, and I wouldn't look at this as a successful season. I'm sure a couple others here feel the same way I do.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After what I watched last night I'm not sure Notre Dame deserves to make the playoffs. To play Navy that way when you are clearly the better team was a joke frankly. I was more mad after watching that game than happy. Also boy am I sick of watching Brindza missing field goals badly. Honestly I'm glad they dropped in the polls from that game they should. If I were voting I would take them out of the top 25 I'm so pissed off with how they played.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys just calm down.

If we go out there next week and defeat Arizona State, Is anyone really going to give a damn that we made Navy hang around the previous week? This is a what have you done for me lately sport

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Navy went on a 24-0 run from the last 2 minutes of the 2nd quarter and the start of the 3rd quarter. That was the most pathetic display I've seen all season even worse than the turnovers against Syracuse that kept them in the game. I'm not worrying about making the playoffs because this team won't win out, they'll drop one more probably to Northwestern just because it makes no sense.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Navy went on a 24-0 run from the last 2 minutes of the 2nd quarter and the start of the 3rd quarter. That was the most pathetic display I've seen all season even worse than the turnovers against Syracuse that kept them in the game. I'm not worrying about making the playoffs because this team won't win out, they'll drop one more probably to Northwestern just because it makes no sense.

I wouldn't be surprised if we railed ASU next week.

Then the attitudes on this board will change.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board is a joke.

I've seen nothing from Arizona State on offense in the last few weeks to suggest they can score with us.

If we stay away from the turnovers, I think Notre Dame win by 10-14 points

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude ... I don't understand why you find all of this 'funny' and/or hard to believe when several of us have gently hinted to you that the big ticket items holding ND back now are SOS and quality of wins compared to the other dogs in the fight.

Please, do yourself a favor and take off the blue/gold shades, man, and see some of the reality of it. :suds: