• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Young signs with the Lakers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

maybe you with my handle doing that visit? it isn't like you can deny it...:laugh3:

Back to this bullshit?
It's impossible. The link goes to you. If the visit was made on a fake link or a link that no longer existed, it would not go back to you.
If you believed it, then you would love to see me lose a 30 day ban bet, wouldn't you.

So once again, why not let Hammer decide who visited my page?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove what? That Mike has an event Wednesday?
oh my, you DO have a way of twisting things...

and you wonder why no one would trust you on a damn thing. do you EVER get tired of this cat-and-mouse crapola...?

I'll prove it as soon as you take your meds and go night night.
I need 5 minutes to share the link.

i'm good. but hey, if i ever DO need meds, old bean, i'll simply rummage through YOUR medicine cabinet...

meanwhile, you just keep on thinking about ways to puff yourself up. that crap's HILARIOUS...

If you are bored in the meantime, there is plenty of proof already posted as to where you picked the Lakers and visited my page. :laugh3:

well, what YOU call "proof" i call bullshit. but then you already knew that. here's a FACT for you, though. which one of us was CAUGHT in the middle of his crap and had to do a one week hiatus from this site? take your time answering, little man....:laugh3::laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to this bullshit?
it's the TRUTH, isn't it...?

It's impossible. The link goes to you. If the visit was made on a fake link or a link that no longer existed, it would not go back to you.
If you believed it, then you would love to see me lose a 30 day ban bet, wouldn't you.

whatever you say. sorry, little man. but this is as rock solid as, say, you denying you've ever used multiple handles in the FACE OFTHE EVIDENCE. HILARIOUS. now who's gonna believe a lyign wannabe shyster like YOU...?

you keep trying to say it was me doing your bullshit. too funny. how's that working for you so far...?

So once again, why not let Hammer decide who visited my page?

how about this. why not just take your short, lying ass to bed, and we can ALL chuckle about this in the morning. know why? because i haven't done anything wrong here. YOU HAVE. nighty night, shrimp...

funny as hell. keep on trying to sucker me into some bullcrap. i already know what your game is, clown...:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, what YOU call "proof" i call bullshit. but then you already knew that. here's a FACT for you, though.
which one of us was CAUGHT in the middle of his crap and had to do a one week hiatus from this site
? take your time answering, little man....:laugh3::laugh3:

Big fucking deal.
I got banned a week per pissing Hammer off. I survived just fine (even though it was the week your Lakers got swept:yahoo:).

Thank God he didn't ban you, you would probably kill yourself.:suds:

You are SCARED to death of my proof or you would let your buddy, the man who banned me decide on whether you visited my page or not.
It's beyond painfully obvious.

The fact that you say it is doing "something wrong", is even more funny!!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big fucking deal.
I got banned a week per pissing Hammer off. I survived just fine (even though it was the week your Lakers got swept:yahoo:).
Translation: i was made to look like a complete loser and an asshole. it was embarrassing and still is. now how do i look on these boards?" the truth SHALL set you free...:laugh3:

funny, but didn't Hammer ALSO post a thread about you being caught with multiple handles which started your fall from "grace"? hm..

Thank God he didn't ban you, you would probably kill yourself.:suds:

ah, THAT old spin again. same old same old from CBS. hm, i wonder how many folks(outside of YOUR OWN alternate i.d.'s) have bought into it? a shame, really considering you don't know a damn thing about me...

let's face it. this tiresome rhetoric is as old as it gets. DO try new material...

You are SCARED to death of my proof or you would let your buddy, the man who banned me decide on whether you visited my page or not.
It's beyond painfully obvious.

so you say. but here's the fact. they caught YOU, not ME. so as much as you'd like to "prove it was ME who used alts" it ain't gonna happen. if i was don't you think i'd've been the one nailed for it? you actually think you can bullshit these people into believing YOU? you, who've already been busted, then foolishly tried to tapdance your way out of it? too damn funny...

how 'bout this. since i don't have a darn thing to prove how about i come and go as i please, and you sit there and keep planning and failing to get rid of me. fair...?:lol:

The fact that you say it is doing "something wrong", is even more funny!!

oh, i agree. this act of yours is comedy of near Biblical proportions. and the fact you refuse to see your own gross behavior makes it even FUNNIER. kind of like calling players a bunch of scrubs, but NOT meaning it as an insult. keep up the good work, thread clown...:laugh3::laugh3:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add it all up and it leads to exactly where we started. NBA scrubs.

Kaman and Young are not garbage time scrubs. These guys have proven that they can play basketball at the NBA level.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaman and Young are not garbage time scrubs. These guys have proven that they can play basketball at the NBA level.

I praised both of them, but by MY definition, they are in the scrub category.

Is Joelle Anthony a scrub to you?
Is James Jones a scrub to you?

Both are very serviceable NBA players IMO, but they are Heat scrubs.

Just because the Lakers roster weakened, which might increase Young/Kamans minutes, doesnt change what they recently have proven to be.

It just means Howard left and you didn't have more cap money available to sign anyone better.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I praised both of them, but by MY definition, they are in the scrub category.

Is Joelle Anthony a scrub to you?
Is James Jones a scrub to you?

Both are very serviceable NBA players IMO, but they are Heat scrubs.

Just because the Lakers roster weakened, which might increase Young/Kamans minutes, doesnt change what they recently have proven to be.

It just means Howard left and you didn't have more cap money available to sign anyone better.

I guess we have differing definitions of what a scrub is. Half the league's players are scrubs based on your definition.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we have differing definitions of what a scrub is. Half the league's players are scrubs based on your definition.[/QUOTE

Which is fine. I wouldn't say half, but I would say bottom 3-4 on MOST teams benches.

Where the conversation went south is when CL decided to insert the word pathetic in there which changed the entire interpretation.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we have differing definitions of what a scrub is. Half the league's players are scrubs based on your definition.[/QUOTE

Which is fine. I wouldn't say half, but I would say bottom 3-4 on MOST teams benches.

Where the conversation went south is when CL decided to insert the word pathetic in there which changed the entire interpretation.

yep, it's all CL's fault...that you look and talk down about another team's players...:loco2:

amazing. you really DON'T think before you type...:laugh3:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, it's all CL's fault...that you look and talk down about another team's players...:loco2:

amazing. you really DON'T think before you type...:laugh3:

WOW:laugh3:

Please tell us the alien logged in for you again and made this post.
Then, please tell us that the alien is female and forgot to take her midol and is delusional from menstrual cramps.:omg:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kaman and Young are not end of the bench players.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaman and Young are not end of the bench players.

I actually agree with you. So what should they be called?

Certainly not quality starters, although at one point Kaman was.
Not difference makers.
Nothing that's helping you elevate to near a top seed ( or IMO anything higher then an 8 seed).

I still say if you lump them in with the other 2 scrubs you did sign, then you need to call the group, as a whole scrubs, and that is what I did.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Kaman and Young have been starters. Young averaged over 17 a game one season. Kaman has had some good seasons. These are not NBA scrubs. Is it that hard to separate them?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Kaman and Young have been starters. Young averaged over 17 a game one season. Kaman has had some good seasons. These are not NBA scrubs. Is it that hard to separate them?

Is this what you want from me?

I'll rephrase then.

The 2 average NBA players the Lakers picked up last week combined with the 2 scrubs they picked up aren't scaring anyone, and IMO have as much if a chance at missing the playoffs as they do of making them.

I'm good for a 30 day avi bet right now saying they don't make it.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW:laugh3:

Please tell us the alien logged in for you again and made this post.
Then, please tell us that the alien is female and forgot to take her midol and is delusional from menstrual cramps.:omg:

WOW, you still don't see this as an insult. maybe i SHOULD contact these aliens you're concocting and have them return your brain...:laugh3::laugh3:

maybe you forgot to use your alternate i.d. when you logged in today...:rollseyes:

guess the follower of the scrub FRANCHISE with only 3 titles needs to pull his head out of his ass...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO!!! it took all that explaining and THREE FRIGGIN' POSTERS to tell this idiotic knob he was wrong before he FINALLY got the message. and you wonder why i like seeing you lit up on these boards, Turnip...?:laugh3::laugh3:

the king thread clown is alive and well in South Florida...

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!!! it took all that explaining and THREE FRIGGIN' POSTERS to tell this idiotic knob he was wrong before he FINALLY got the message. and you wonder why i like seeing you lit up on these boards, Turnip...?:laugh3::laugh3:

the king thread clown is alive and well in South Florida...

Who?

Turnip, Simple Jack, and Punchline?

I have all of those idiotas on ignore. Only read Turnip's bull shit when he starts another CRAZY TALK new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.