• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trae Young

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not even being hyperbolic.

This dude legitamately fucking sucks at basketball. Holy fuck do people still think hes good????

Hes so fucking bad defenisvely hes an actual negative for the Hawks.

Tonight the Wolves got boat raced any time he was on the bench. Not sure the Hawks had a single D stop with Young in the game if it wasnt a moving screen offensive foul on the Wolves.

He has awful TOs. The offense stalls with him in there dribbling into trees with no clue. His only offense is foul calls that are an embarrassment to the sport. Seriously the NBA needs to do away with the jump into defender and flail. Its his only points. And two times tonight it was shown on replay the Wolves defender literally whiffed.

I am being serious. Does anyone think hes actually good at basketball? Take away the joke fouls and hes basically as unplayable as Austin Rivers.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to a Jazz host and he said that Snyder has to figure out how to coax Young into playing D sort of like he had to with Mitchell. Not sure if he accomplished that or not with Donovan, but from what you said it sounds like it will be an uphill or impossible battle with Trae.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not THAT terrible, rather have him than say Jordan Poole. But for sure he's probably the most overrated "name" player in the league

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to a Jazz host and he said that Snyder has to figure out how to coax Young into playing D sort of like he had to with Mitchell. Not sure if he accomplished that or not with Donovan, but from what you said it sounds like it will be an uphill or impossible battle with Trae.
Mitchell has been pretty good defensively for his size. Most importantly the effort is there...that seems to be the main issue with most players that don't play good defense. Undersized players need more than effort though but their quickness should help them and technique is very important. Young has little to no effort and it isn't changing unless he makes the change. Maybe Snyder can put him in his place

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not THAT terrible, rather have him than say Jordan Poole. But for sure he's probably the most overrated "name" player in the league
Trae 114 DRTG
Poole 112 DRTG

Both are pretty bad