• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New England Patriots Ongoing Thread

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray Ray that fuckhead is back at it again:

Honest to God, the first time we created something called a tuck rule is the only reason we know — I’m just being honest — the only reason we know who Tom Brady is, because of a tuck rule,” Lewis said on Stephen A. Smith's radio show, via WEEI. “There’s no such thing as a tuck rule. If the ball is in your hand and I knock it out your hand, whether it’s going backwards, forwards, lateral, sideways — however it’s coming out, that’s a freakin’ fumble. But guess what we created? We created a freakin’ tuck rule. … Man, there are certain rules that should not be allowed to be in this game of football.”

So I guess all that praising for Tom when NFL Network did a top 100 countdown on best players of all time a few years back was a show?

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess all that praising for Tom when NFL Network did a top 100 countdown on best players of all time a few years back was a show?

I was thinking the same thing.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha Ha....it's still all about the Patriots. Imagine how frustrating it must be for them.

Flacco's INT to lose the game struck exasperation into pretty much everyone below Providence and West of Danbury, CT!!!

...and apparently at Ray Ray's house.

Remember the first touchdown? Gotta love that pissed off TB12~

tom%20brady%20patriots%20ravens.jpg

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha Ha....it's still all about the Patriots. Imagine how frustrating it must be for them.

Flacco's INT to lose the game struck exasperation into pretty much everyone below Providence and West of Danbury, CT!!!

...and apparently at Ray Ray's house.

Remember the first touchdown? Gotta love that pissed off TB12~

tom%20brady%20patriots%20ravens.jpg

Easy champ.

Not all New England fans stay in New England.
Yankees are an adventurous lot after all.
Some go to sea (thank god...I love seafood!!) and some go to see (and work).

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's why I said "pretty much" because if you aren't in New England, you're not surrounded by Patriots fans!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's apparently just lonely and wants attention. He'd be better off buying a fucking cat. Hey Mother!!! :whistle:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's why I said "pretty much" because if you aren't in New England, you're not surrounded by Patriots fans!

It's too bad that piece of shit isn't where he belongs, which is the same place that Hernandez is at. Instead he gets to enjoy a comfy tv gig.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too bad that piece of shit isn't where he belongs, which is the same place that Hernandez is at. Instead he gets to enjoy a comfy tv gig.
A ~comfy~ tv-gig....?,.......my ~kitty~ has more talent than him ...!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol,....you'd be "shocked" how many new englander's that live in the western part of their state = are loyal giANT's fans......*ewww*.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honest to God, the first time we created something called a tuck rule is the only reason we know — I’m just being honest — the only reason we know who Tom Brady is, because of a tuck rule,” Lewis said on Stephen A. Smith's radio show, via WEEI. “There’s no such thing as a tuck rule. If the ball is in your hand and I knock it out your hand, whether it’s going backwards, forwards, lateral, sideways — however it’s coming out, that’s a freakin’ fumble. But guess what we created? We created a freakin’ tuck rule. … Man, there are certain rules that should not be allowed to be in this game of football.”
I heard this clip yesterday while driving in my truck. Lewis is a sociopath with the IQ of a ball peen hammer.

Memo to Ray Ray, if you knock the ball out of my hands while it is going forward it is an incomplete pass. Duh!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard this clip yesterday while driving in my truck. Lewis is a sociopath with the IQ of a ball peen hammer.

Memo to Ray Ray, if you knock the ball out of my hands while it is going forward it is an incomplete pass. Duh!

maybe there should be a 'sour grapes' league for all the NFL players, past and present who are anti-Pats. Marshall Faulk will be at the top of the shit pile. Ray Ray of course. Suggs will be there. Don Shula can coach all the mother fuckers. Feel free to add to the pile....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If it wasn't for a missing white suit, no one would even know who Ray Lewis is.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol!

Good one Ken!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady takes the high road at his press conference when asked about douchebag Lewis:

when Brady was asked about Lewis' comments, he tread lightly in his response.
"Yeah, everyone has an opinion," Brady said. "I think Ray is a great player. He's a first-ballot Hall of Famer. I was fortunate enough to play against him so..."

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well...that's not true, unless you think Hernandez is only guilty of obstruction of justice.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe there should be a 'sour grapes' league for all the NFL players, past and present who are anti-Pats. Marshall Faulk will be at the top of the shit pile. Ray Ray of course. Suggs will be there. Don Shula can coach all the mother fuckers. Feel free to add to the pile....

Rex Ryan for DC

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...that's not true, unless you think Hernandez is only guilty of obstruction of justice.

I'm not aware of one Pats fan (here or in real life) that doesn't think Hernandez is a murderer, although I think the states LEGAL case against him is weak as shit. Meaning, I doubt I will be walking by a statue of Aaron Hernandez on my way into Gillette Stadium any time soon.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not aware of one Pats fan (here or in real life) that doesn't think Hernandez is a murderer, although I think the states LEGAL case against him is weak as shit. Meaning, I doubt I will be walking by a statue of Aaron Hernandez on my way into Gillette Stadium any time soon.

:agree: they might have enough for a circumstantial case but no way first degree murder without a weapon. Enough about that dirtbag.

GO PATS!
I think they will play much better this week!
What trick will they pull out of the magic bag?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cray Cray Ray is now backtracking from his dumb ass comment earlier this week:

“To clarify my comments from this week: I was trying to express my frustration about the Tuck Rule itself,” Lewis wrote. “Rules like that should not be part of the game. They lead to controversial plays that impact the outcome of the games and thats what everyone remembers, especially when you are talking about playoff games. I have immense respect for Tom Brady and everything he has achieved in this league. He will go down as one of the all-time greats.”

I wonder who told him to shut the fuck up already?

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....and I thought Ray and Tom were golf buddies......attending each other's charity-functions,.......*Gizzelle's pissed*.