• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New coach

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read the article now.........I thought it was pretty well written. Also, he mentions something in there that I have mentioned the past couple of days.........isn't it weird that we would make coaching changes AFTER signing day???

Oh well, if Watson is gone, I am happy either way.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-"At this point, we're not just reading tea leaves; they're slapping us in the face. There's buzz that Pelini might be considering Houston offensive coordinator Jason Phillips. And I've been told Pelini has talked to Scott Frost about possibly joining the staff."

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... And then this:

-"In the end, I'm still the head coach," he said. "There are always going to be changes. I mean, I shouldn't say always. But there are going to be changes. It happens. It's part of the deal. I know there's a trust there. The young men trust me. They trust the staff. They trust the University of Nebraska that they're going to be coached in such a way that they're going to be very happy about.

My head is beginning to spin.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And let me just say this, Sipple is not going to risk his job reporting on some information that he thinks maybe he heard from his dog's best friend's cat :rolleyes:...........if he says he "heard" that Pelini has talked to Scott Frost, then it is 100% for sure that Pelini talked to Scott Frost.

The media world is very delicate.........unless you are a known fictitious source just for comical relief or entertainment, you cannot just report on something that you think you may know.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didn't see your response..ill go check it out.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And let me just say this, Sipple is not going to risk his job reporting on some information that he thinks maybe he heard from his dog's best friend's cat :rolleyes:...........if he says he "heard" that Pelini has talked to Scott Frost, then it is 100% for sure that Pelini talked to Scott Frost.

The media world is very delicate.........unless you are a known fictitious source just for comical relief or entertainment, you cannot just report on something that you think you may know.

It is only delicate because it's Nebraska.......

If Sipple or any other Nebraska media memeber wants credentials they have to watch what they say...... otherwise they wouldn't have a job....

You try to make media people out as good people.... when atlas they are not, they feed off the minds of the weak and are masters of the twist......

I've said this a long long time ago..... And I still believe it today... the difference between sipple and irule(just a example) is that sipple is much better with grammer and such.......

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sadly many do not realize this. :L

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN and their worthless reporting is trickling down.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is only delicate because it's Nebraska.......

If Sipple or any other Nebraska media memeber wants credentials they have to watch what they say...... otherwise they wouldn't have a job....

You try to make media people out as good people.... when atlas they are not, they feed off the minds of the weak and are masters of the twist......

I've said this a long long time ago..... And I still believe it today... the difference between sipple and irule(just a example) is that sipple is much better with grammer and such.......

LOL......well I can tell you right now I'd much rather hang out and talk Husker football with irule than I would Sipple.....

At the same time, I'd rather have Sipple giving me inside information over reading it from some random message board.

All media people are forced to write a specific way and to report on specific topics.........a lot of them are probably really great people in real life......but they get paid to be pushy at press conferences and ask questions that people like Bo don't wanna answer........they just have to do what they are asked to do.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they didn't like it...... they would find a new job......

:D

True, they are the ones who had to go to school for it.......the funny thing is though (or maybe the sad thing) is that most of them do not know what they are getting themselves into before they go to school for it.

My girlfriend (ex) worked for the Journal Star as a writer, as it is what she went to school for. She used to get so pissed off about them forcing her to change up her articles and to write only on specific topics.

She had no idea going to school that this is what it would be like.........but now she is basically tied down to working this sort of job for the rest of her life. Bottom line is, any media outlet is going to force its workers to write about whatever topics are going to bring in the $$$$$

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's always going to be this way... Sipple and anyone else who covers Nebraska football will always be geared toward the masses. No one on this board qualifies as being among the masses...

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curt Mckeever>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Steve Sipple

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember reading a survey a couple of years ago that the state of Nebraska hates the media more than any other state.....LOL