• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New coach

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like pussy and ass.....

Boobs... meh- more than a handful is a waste...... I mean there is tatta-fn but..... that's what the pussy is for......

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm having some beef ball park franks topped with onion, mustard, tomato, clausen pickles, and banana pepper rings on a poppy seed bun.

Toast the bun and add just a little mayo and you're golden. Props on that though that sounds fuckin delicious.

My personal favorite is a spicy italian brat w/ hot chili (xtra tbsp) of cayennne, grated mild cheddar, diced green onions, minced habenero, and sliced jalaps... one line of mustard.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Bo in Lincoln for the Teleconference???? Because if he wasn't then I'm wondering if he is flying around interviewing OC's.....

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saw that one talked about somewhere else.. He spoke to Keith Mann during the interview, and they were in the same place.. I doubt Keith would be out

good speculationing though ;)

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in the name of sweet baby jesus did Sanders do??

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He (sanders) is clearly outta here.. and if he was absent from the recruiting dinner, then that must set the standard for absences, leading me to conclude that Watson and Gilmore are gone for the same reason. (being absent) I know we all are thinking this, I just haven't seen it said.

Last edited by a moderator:

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is clearly outta here.. and if he was absent from the recruiting dinner, then that must set the standard for absences leading me to conclude that Watson and Gilmore are gone for the same reason. I know we all are thinking this, I just haven't seen it said.

It's been speculated here tonight amongst the shit fest.....

It's a logical concussion-but maybe not correct....

Maybe they are on vacation- I mean, I know how much heat they took for some of their vacation timing last year.....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really ever going to "learn" anything from any article? :rolleyes:

The media is just for entertainment.........they won't report until after people already know..........and then they just bank on people reading it for entertainment purposes. Of course there are some people who don't use the internet and they wait for the newspaper.........but none of us here are ever going to learn anything from a media article regarding Nebraska football.