• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New article

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
On stripehype if anybody wants to check it out

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are gonna have to provide links to your articles man. LOL I am way too fucking lazy to go look it up on my own. I spend too much time doing that now trying to provide some facts to my arguements on here. :heh:

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with your premise -- The Bengals passing game needs to evolve and become more dynamic. However, if you suggest that the Bengals need to significantly invest in the passing game, we have a large faction of fans that go nuts.... They extoll the virtues of Jermaine Gresham, Jordan Shipley and Baby Hawk. Gresh is a guy that is a middle of the road tight end at this point. Truth is that we got just as much out of Donald Lee while he was hurt this season. He needs to make a significant jump to justify his talent and his contract. Shipley is completely overrated by our fans. I think he'll be a good slot receiver, but can we please stop with the Wes Welker comparisons? Baby Hawk is a nice story and a great third down weapon. I also think he'd probably be a decent punt returner if given the chance. But he's really nothing more than a situational player given his height and skill-set.

I think this is a passing league and I think we need another big-play wide out.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with your premise -- The Bengals passing game needs to evolve and become more dynamic. However, if you suggest that the Bengals need to significantly invest in the passing game, we have a large faction of fans that go nuts.... They extoll the virtues of Jermaine Gresham, Jordan Shipley and Baby Hawk. Gresh is a guy that is a middle of the road tight end at this point. Truth is that we got just as much out of Donald Lee while he was hurt this season. He needs to make a significant jump to justify his talent and his contract. Shipley is completely overrated by our fans. I think he'll be a good slot receiver, but can we please stop with the Wes Welker comparisons? Baby Hawk is a nice story and a great third down weapon. I also think he'd probably be a decent punt returner if given the chance. But he's really nothing more than a situational player given his height and skill-set.

I think this is a passing league and I think we need another big-play wide out.

We also need a big play QB. Dalton just isn't that good and his arm strength is arguably the weakest out of any other starter in the league.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also need a big play QB. Dalton just isn't that good and his arm strength is arguably the weakest out of any other starter in the league.

Colt McCoy is offended you forgot about him.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I actually will have an article posting this weekend about Jermaine Gresham and his breakout potential. I will post the actual link. It was late last night and I was drunk as hell when I started this thread and didn't want to go find the link.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not bad, I clicked "like" on facebook, I'm not signed in to the other two media right now.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if you guys even care but Cincy is only down by 8 at the start of the second half.Hope they pull out the W.:)