• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ND vs USC Pre Game Day Thread:

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the thing is ... what the hell difference does it make whether i'm catholic or not??

in fact i was raised catholic. my oldest brother went to nd. i have since wised up about religion and am very proud to say i'm no longer lead around by the nose believing all the bull crap boogedyboo that 'catholics' saddle themselves with.

if you think this has anything at all to do with my rooting for nd you are sadly mistaken.

truth is i'd be ashamed to admit it if i still WAS catholic.

glad you asked?

I have to say that I was very happy to hear that you did not attend ND, although I never seriously thought it was much of a possibility. As to you not being Catholic, that makes me happy too.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I sure am. Now I know that you are the moron I had thought you are. You've turned your back on Christ. We don't have anything else to discuss anymore because I no longer value your opinion.

And, yeah, I know that you don't care what I think. There is no need for any expletives from you to confirm that.

I admit that I am Catholic and that Jesus Christ is my King and I am proud to admit it, just for the record. I will always believe God's word over Man's. To each his own, I guess.

ahhhh. such a fine representative of your 'faith' LOL

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say that I was very happy to hear that you did not attend ND, although I never seriously thought it was much of a possibility. As to you not being Catholic, that makes me happy too.

:rollseyes: somewhere along the line i believe you've missed the point of your catholicism.

i wonder how many catholics cringed when they saw yours and geneh's posts ..... :laugh3:

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I sure am. Now I know that you are the moron I had thought you are. You've turned your back on Christ. We don't have anything else to discuss anymore because I no longer value your opinion.

And, yeah, I know that you don't care what I think. There is no need for any expletives from you to confirm that.

I admit that I am Catholic and that Jesus Christ is my King and I am proud to admit it, just for the record. I will always believe God's word over Man's. To each his own, I guess.

It's good to know that I'm not the only one tired his negativity towards Notre Dame fans.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rollseyes: somewhere along the line i believe you've missed the point of your catholicism.

i wonder how many catholics cringed when they saw yours and geneh's posts ..... :laugh3:

I think most Catholics would be very happy to find out that you are not Catholic. And I'm sure all ND fans had a sigh of relief at the realization that you were not an ND alum. And it would appear that you knowledge of Catholicism mirrors your knowledge of ND football. But I would like to hear your explanation as to how my Catholic faith would or should result in me wanting you to be either Catholic, or an ND grad.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most Catholics would be very happy to find out that you are not Catholic. And I'm sure all ND fans had a sigh of relief at the realization that you were not an ND alum. And it would appear that you knowledge of Catholicism mirrors your knowledge of ND football. But I would like to hear your explanation as to how my Catholic faith would or should result in me wanting you to be either Catholic, or an ND grad.

fascinating how one insignificant nd fan believes he knows what most catholics think. sorry, i won't play your stupid game. i think you've exposed yourself for the hypocrite you are and your baby-like behavior speaks for itself. i have nothing further to say.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fascinating how one insignificant nd fan believes he knows what most catholics think. sorry, i won't play your stupid game. i think you've exposed yourself for the hypocrite you are and your baby-like behavior speaks for itself. i have nothing further to say.

I'll take that as an admission that you have absolutely no understanding of the teachings of the Catholic church. But I do like the fact that you have nothing further to say. Although I fully expect that we will continue to see your posts here again in the future.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win for this ND team

matthstl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am sorry for the unclear messages. I will insure in the future to readover every single sentence. I did not know I was going to be graded in myresponses. This what happens to me in a rush. For now onI will take time before I post.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am sorry for the unclear messages. I will insure in the future to readover every single sentence. I did not know I was going to be graded in myresponses. This what happens to me in a rush. For now onI will take time before I post.

Thanks, Matt. I dont think anybody intended to offend you ... and maybe English is not your native language, but it would be nice if you took the time to read over what you type before you hit the send button ... that's all I was saying.

:peace: