• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ND vs USC Pre Game Day Thread:

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't normally agree with you on stuff like this ... but in this case you're right.. thans in stead of thens, I was a part of me as long as I can remember than going to my first game at 6 (what the hell does this mean. still can't figure it out), Than just think of the games and Carrol being such a no words can describe him (or this) ......

i can certainly forgive little spelling errors and even some semantic one ... but this is really bad. even if english is not your first language you SHOULD be able to read it thru before posting and do some corrections.

I know, it's like people who don't start sentences with capital letters.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm sure that ANYone who thinks nd isn't as good as fans think is some kind of asshole. :laugh3:

I really don't understand your hatred for Notre Dame. Honestly, if you have such an issue with Notre Dame or the fans who come to this board to discuss what we feel, then why are you here?

It seems the only reason you come here is to run down ND fans. I just don't understand it.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't understand your hatred for Notre Dame. Honestly, if you have such an issue with Notre Dame or the fans who come to this board to discuss what we feel, then why are you here?

It seems the only reason you come here is to run down ND fans. I just don't understand it.

you don't understand it because apparently you aren't very bright. i LOVE nd. if you think that should mean never suggest anything less than thinking it's the greatest no matter what then you are sadly mistaken.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's just plain dumb. if you really equate the two like that then you have the problem.

You're not being clear. You say "the problem", but you don't say which problem. I'm simply going to assume that you mean "a" problem. If that's not correct, please let me know.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you don't understand it because apparently you aren't very bright. i LOVE nd. if you think that should mean never suggest anything less than thinking it's the greatest no matter what then you are sadly mistaken.

That doesn't answer my question as to why you come here just to bash Notre Dame fans.

You seem to have a problem with everything anyone here ever says.

Why does it matter if that guy hates USC so much? What is it to you? Or was this just another tactic for you to pick an argument with someone?

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's that weekend again ... USC coming to town. I cant resist posting this little gem ... :laugh3:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsG88I8vAPE]USC and Lane Kiffin SUCK! - YouTube[/ame]

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't answer my question as to why you come here just to bash Notre Dame fans.

You seem to have a problem with everything anyone here ever says.

Why does it matter if that guy hates USC so much? What is it to you? Or was this just another tactic for you to pick an argument with someone?

"everything anyone here ever says"
that's a joke, right? you and i both know that i do not come here to bash nd fans. you're touchy simply because you and i DID have an issue. :argue: so please, don't just make things up to 'get even'. it's childish.

as for my reply to the usc hater post ... there was nothing hateful, argumentative or negative about that post at all. it was clearly a request for an explanation of why he hated a particular team so much. i hate teams too .... and i explained why.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fight on

Last edited by a moderator:

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man ... I'm soooo jacked already ... I cant wait for tomorrow nite!!! This vid gives me an XXXXL woody!!! Listen to the chant(s) at the very end of it

:suds:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBedPq96kr8&feature=player_detailpage]Irish Trumpets - University of Notre Dame - YouTube[/ame]

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man oh man ... that USC board is beyond dead! I guess they just threw in the towel when Kiffin got canned. :rip: :laugh3:

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not being clear. You say "the problem", but you don't say which problem. I'm simply going to assume that you mean "a" problem. If that's not correct, please let me know.

maybe not clear to some unfortunates ... perfectly clear to most tho. it was in response to your brilliant post " ....... people who don't start sentences with capital letters. see? THAT is THE problem you suggest i have. however YOU are the one with THE problem if you really believe that's an issue. that problem is the ignorance of casual posting. people who don't use the shift key in informal messages do it for the sake of speed and convenience. only an anal person would have a problem with this and dare compare it to writing (typing) with no punctuation, misspelled words, run on and in some cases completely incomprehensible sentences. my writing is perfectly readable and understandable. and you know it. you just want to be cute. personally, i think you look like a child doing it.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"everything anyone here ever says"
that's a joke, right? you and i both know that i do not come here to bash nd fans. you're touchy simply because you and i DID have an issue. :argue: so please, don't just make things up to 'get even'. it's childish.

as for my reply to the usc hater post ... there was nothing hateful, argumentative or negative about that post at all. it was clearly a request for an explanation of why he hated a particular team so much. i hate teams too .... and i explained why.

90% of your posts here are attacking other ND fans. And it's very clear.

You have issues with everything anyone says. You know it, and I know it. Is your home life so pathetic that you feel the need to come here and run down everyone's opinions on the team, or on the season?

You add zero knowledge to this board, the only thing you add is a disruptive voice in the back of the room. It's odd to me, that you seem everyone is below you when we like things about this team, or when we're happy about a win. Anytime anyone here says anything good about this team, you're right there to shoot them down, and calling them ignorant homers.

What's the point of you being here?

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe not clear to some unfortunates ... perfectly clear to most tho. it was in response to your brilliant post " ....... people who don't start sentences with capital letters. see? THAT is THE problem you suggest i have. however YOU are the one with THE problem if you really believe that's an issue. that problem is the ignorance of casual posting. people who don't use the shift key in informal messages do it for the sake of speed and convenience. only an anal person would have a problem with this and dare compare it to writing (typing) with no punctuation, misspelled words, run on and in some cases completely incomprehensible sentences. my writing is perfectly readable and understandable. and you know it. you just want to be cute. personally, i think you look like a child doing it.

So who gets to decide which errors are correctable, and which ones we should just consider to be out of convienience. God knows I wouldn't want to look like the grammar police. But I think it's a good idea that you take on the responsibility to let the posters here know when they've gone too far with respect to spelling, punctuation, or grammar. Split infinitives are a problem here to (I used that too for your benefit), you should really crack down on those. If you want, we can take up a collection for a badge.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who gets to decide which errors are correctable, and which ones we should just consider to be out of convienience. God knows I wouldn't want to look like the grammar police. But I think it's a good idea that you take on the responsibility to let the posters here know when they've gone too far with respect to spelling, punctuation, or grammar. Split infinitives are a problem here to (I used that too for your benefit), you should really crack down on those. If you want, we can take up a collection for a badge.

when a post is unreadable, i don't think it's necessary to take a vote on trying to clue in the offending poster so people with knowledge sometimes take it upon themselves to try and uplift the quality of someone's typing (and i was very civil about it). then there's the ones like you who take it upon themselves to turn it into a real problem.
no, you don't want to look like the grammar police. you'd rather look like the jerks who sagely ridicule the ones who will on occasion will point out such things. there is certainly no meat in your posts.

and isn't it interesting that you aren't picking on the guy who actually brought up the issue? no, you're going after a guy who merely agreed with him. so maybe your motives aren't so pure after all. maybe you have a vendetta of your own? you and chicagoirish both seem to have a problem with me personally. why not just admit it you little wussies? you both started arguments by sticking your noses where they don't belong.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeeeez ... cmon guys! I'm sorry I said/mentioned anything now. Maybe Matt's native tongue isnt English, afterall. All I was trying to say it's frustrating to try to read a post like that 3X over to try to make some sense of what the dude is trying to say/convey. I wasnt picking on him, just for the sake of picking on him. I, too, was civil about it (at least I thought so). Let's all be Irish fans/fellow Domers here and move on, please. I dont want this to become another ESPN board.

GOOOOO IRISH!!!! :yahoo: :suds:

:grouphug:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant wait for the game. Big game tonight and we we need this win.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Kiffin is gone USC might just have a chance. But I doubt it. :laugh3:

GO ND!