• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ND vs USC Pre Game Day Thread:

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ND wins easily if the ball is taken out of Tommy Rees's hands...........however that won't be the case because BK is stupid. Should be a close game until the end like usual.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when a post is unreadable, i don't think it's necessary to take a vote on trying to clue in the offending poster so people with knowledge sometimes take it upon themselves to try and uplift the quality of someone's typing (and i was very civil about it). then there's the ones like you who take it upon themselves to turn it into a real problem.
no, you don't want to look like the grammar police. you'd rather look like the jerks who sagely ridicule the ones who will on occasion will point out such things. there is certainly no meat in your posts.

and isn't it interesting that you aren't picking on the guy who actually brought up the issue? no, you're going after a guy who merely agreed with him. so maybe your motives aren't so pure after all. maybe you have a vendetta of your own? you and chicagoirish both seem to have a problem with me personally. why not just admit it you little wussies? you both started arguments by sticking your noses where they don't belong.

So what's your position on ending a post with a preposition.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and isn't it interesting that you aren't picking on the guy who actually brought up the issue? no, you're going after a guy who merely agreed with him. so maybe your motives aren't so pure after all. maybe you have a vendetta of your own? you and chicagoirish both seem to have a problem with me personally. why not just admit it you little wussies? you both started arguments by sticking your noses where they don't belong.

I think it's quite clear that I'm not very fond of you. No need for it to be said.

I don't like your constant attacks on what us Irish fans post.

I think Notre Dame wins tonight, you got a problem with that to?

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's an ND special on NBC right now.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm watching UCLA and Stan right now...every time I see "his" name, I get mad and think about what could have been...LOL

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's quite clear that I'm not very fond of you. No need for it to be said.

I don't like your constant attacks on what us Irish fans post.

I think Notre Dame wins tonight, you got a problem with that to?

don't think i could care less what you think.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody really needs to teach Bennett Jackson to tackle.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
??????????????

See what I mean? Are you Catholic and ashamed to admit it in an open forum?

You're not being very nice to other Catholics. You need to work on that.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See what I mean? Are you Catholic and ashamed to admit it in an open forum?

You're not being very nice to other Catholics. You need to work on that.

the thing is ... what the hell difference does it make whether i'm catholic or not??

in fact i was raised catholic. my oldest brother went to nd. i have since wised up about religion and am very proud to say i'm no longer lead around by the nose believing all the bull crap boogedyboo that 'catholics' saddle themselves with.

if you think this has anything at all to do with my rooting for nd you are sadly mistaken.

truth is i'd be ashamed to admit it if i still WAS catholic.

glad you asked?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the thing is ... what the hell difference does it make whether i'm catholic or not??

in fact i was raised catholic. my oldest brother went to nd. i have since wised up about religion and am very proud to say i'm no longer lead around by the nose believing all the bull crap boogedyboo that 'catholics' saddle themselves with.

if you think this has anything at all to do with my rooting for nd you are sadly mistaken.

truth is i'd be ashamed to admit it if i still WAS catholic.

glad you asked?

Yep. I sure am. Now I know that you are the moron I had thought you are. You've turned your back on Christ. We don't have anything else to discuss anymore because I no longer value your opinion.

And, yeah, I know that you don't care what I think. There is no need for any expletives from you to confirm that.

I admit that I am Catholic and that Jesus Christ is my King and I am proud to admit it, just for the record. I will always believe God's word over Man's. To each his own, I guess.