• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ND vs USC Pre Game Day Thread:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much to say, Everyone knows this is a Big game and a Big Rivalry. ND needs this game and us fans need this win. Hate losing to Mich and USC in the same season.

Lets Go Irish get this win. Rees please don't give this game away.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally the week is here.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time neither team was ranked in the top 25?

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time neither team was ranked in the top 25?

I just realized you have to go all the way back to 2011. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

awclayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be in Cali this weekend, hopefully I can find a nice Irish pub to watch the game. Gooo Irish!

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have a good feeling about this one. I think the teams are close till the 3rd qtr and ND gets a lead and keeps it. Kessler might as well point at the player he wants to throw it to before the play starts because he looks at him while he's giving the snap count and when he's dropping back. He doesnt have a strong arm in fact Tommys is stronger so it's amazing he doesnt get picked off more. So if USC has to pass late in the game I think NDs secondary is going to make a play and keep ND ahead. IF USC can have a lead late I think they have a better chance because they do have a decent running game. I just hope they dont leave Torrin Harris on your receiver TJ or ND could win by three TDs. They are talking about moving Shaw or another saftey down to corner.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to play D and run the football and we will be fine. Keep Tommy from turning over the ball.

awclayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key will be not to start out flat, like most of our games. USC still has some explosive playmakers. The D-line has to get pressure to protect our secondary. Gong to be a long day Saturday with gameday starting at 6 am out here.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, we can not come out flat.

If we come out ready to play, we should be ok the entire game.

matthstl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me repeat myself I HATE USC! No team in any sports I hate more than USC NONE! In the sports order for me it is

1 ND Football
2 Who ever is playing USC
3 IU Basketball
4 Rams
5 St Louis Blues
6 LA Dodgers
7 LA Lakers

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me repeat myself I HATE USC! No team in any sports I hate more than USC NONE! In the sports order for me it is

1 ND Football
2 Who ever is playing USC
3 IU Basketball
4 Rams
5 St Louis Blues
6 LA Dodgers
7 LA Lakers

not that i really give a damn about who anyone here dislikes ........ how about saying WHY?

personally i hate ohio st and miami fl. miami because of the time when johnson was the gang leader and they disrespected nd like no one should have been allowed to do. ohio st simply because they're usually over-rated and having lived in columbus for a time came to dislike ohio st fans very much.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not that i really give a damn about who anyone here dislikes ........ how about saying WHY?

personally i hate ohio st and miami fl. miami because of the time when johnson was the gang leader and they disrespected nd like no one should have been allowed to do. ohio st simply because they're usually over-rated and having lived in columbus for a time came to dislike ohio st fans very much.

USC is my most hated team as well.

Followed by the White Sox.

matthstl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok the why > I am actually glad you ask as it gives me more time to vent. I am long time ND fan my Mother graduated from St Mary's dad went to ND for 2 years before we went to war so for us ND football Saturday was like going to church on Sunday. I was a part of me as long as I can remember than going to my first game at 6 I was hooked. This is why I am a addicted ND fan.

Now hatred for USC. My family is from Southern Cal area was born in West Covina. That being said cousins, Aunts and Uncles have ties to USC and the rivarly game was more than rivarly game was a family thing that at times got out of hand. USC ND play in LA during T-Giving weekend and have been to a lot of games were we tail gated with family but even at very young age I can remember not seeing any of them after the game was over due to hatred on both sides.

Than just think of the games and Carrol being such a no words can describe him just adds more fuel to the fire. Decade of dominance for us back in 80's and 90's and than they had the way with us until just recently. MORE FUEL not that it needed any.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also hate sc. No particular reason. If they played Alabama this year, I'd root for Bama. If they played Ohio State, I'd root for Ohio State. If they played Michigan, I'd root for Michigan. I was sad when they fired Monte Kiffin, and I was sadder when they fired Lane Kiffin.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok the why > I am actually glad you ask as it gives me more time to vent. I am long time ND fan my Mother graduated from St Mary's dad went to ND for 2 years before we went to war so for us ND football Saturday was like going to church on Sunday. I was a part of me as long as I can remember than going to my first game at 6 I was hooked. This is why I am a addicted ND fan.

Now hatred for USC. My family is from Southern Cal area was born in West Covina. That being said cousins, Aunts and Uncles have ties to USC and the rivarly game was more than rivarly game was a family thing that at times got out of hand. USC ND play in LA during T-Giving weekend and have been to a lot of games were we tail gated with family but even at very young age I can remember not seeing any of them after the game was over due to hatred on both sides.

Than just think of the games and Carrol being such a no words can describe him just adds more fuel to the fire. Decade of dominance for us back in 80's and 90's and than they had the way with us until just recently. MORE FUEL not that it needed any.

Dude ... not meaning to sound like a prick or anything, but please use some decent grammar and punctuation. It gets hard/annoying having to re-read an entire sentence over and over again to try to figure out what you're trying to say.

GOOOOO IRISH!!!!!

:suds: :peace:

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Smith is picking sc to upset ND this week. I think he is becoming another version of Mark May.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude ... not meaning to sound like a prick or anything, but please use some decent grammar and punctuation. It gets hard/annoying having to re-read an entire sentence over and over again to try to figure out what you're trying to say.

GOOOOO IRISH!!!!!

:suds: :peace:

i don't normally agree with you on stuff like this ... but in this case you're right.. thans in stead of thens, I was a part of me as long as I can remember than going to my first game at 6 (what the hell does this mean. still can't figure it out), Than just think of the games and Carrol being such a no words can describe him (or this) ......

i can certainly forgive little spelling errors and even some semantic one ... but this is really bad. even if english is not your first language you SHOULD be able to read it thru before posting and do some corrections.