• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ND vs Mich Pre Game Day Thread:

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, I'm happy with a 10 point win against a decent team. And if it's like a 3 point win against a good team, I'm positively thrilled.

10 point win against 'decent' Temple ... ok

3 point win against 'good' Temple ... ok

I'm good with that too ...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
craigk why dont you join our game. Its fun to do.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win is a Win and I will take a win every game. I dont care it its 1pt, 10pts 22pts in a blow out or a 45pt win in a killing. One thing they all have in common is, that out come, a "W"

filupsun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A new starting QB??? Ummmm ... readjust yourself. Rees has been there (that would mean Notre Dame) for 4 freakin years and has started many games. FCS schools??? ... since when is Central Michigan an FCS school. Again ... some readujustment of your senses are in order ..

Regardless of how long tr has been there it’s a new transition for the team and there is no denying that. I stand corrected about meatchickens opponent being an fcs school for some reason I thought it was an fcs school. You have never made the wrong assumption? Ill bet you have made more than a few. As to your comments about readjusting my comments I do not believe any of my post was directed to you was just my opinion of the game. Im confident that bk knows what he’s doing and im pretty sure that his new contract has nothing detailing that he must please fans such as yourself so if you don’t like the results change the channel.
:finger:

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of how long tr has been there it’s a new transition for the team and there is no denying that. I stand corrected about meatchickens opponent being an fcs school for some reason I thought it was an fcs school. You have never made the wrong assumption? Ill bet you have made more than a few. As to your comments about readjusting my comments I do not believe any of my post was directed to you was just my opinion of the game. Im confident that bk knows what he’s doing and im pretty sure that his new contract has nothing detailing that he must please fans such as yourself so if you don’t like the results change the channel.
:finger:

Adjustment noted ...

Lowcald

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this is where everyone ended up from CBS? What up Purguy? Is our bet still on? Gardner looked a little shaky to me last week, hope he doesn't have the same nerves going into the ND game. I'm not sure what to think of this game....I guess it depends on what version of Tommy Rees shows up. The teams looked pretty even last year and I think its going to be similiar this year. What does it matter, though, because according to Brian Kelly this game is meaningless....just a warm up for the big Purdue and MSU rivalries.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this is where everyone ended up from CBS? What up Purguy? Is our bet still on? Gardner looked a little shaky to me last week, hope he doesn't have the same nerves going into the ND game. I'm not sure what to think of this game....I guess it depends on what version of Tommy Rees shows up. The teams looked pretty even last year and I think its going to be similiar this year. What does it matter, though, because according to Brian Kelly this game is meaningless....just a warm up for the big Purdue and MSU rivalries.

Welcome Low. It will be fun watching you sport the fat guy in a diaper avatar again.

In all seriousness, after watching the week 1 performances of both teams, I expect a Mich win here. They seemed more game-ready and while the mantra of a lot of ND fans to explain away their underwhelming (particularly on defense) performance last week is that teams improve from week 1 to week 2, there's no reason to doubt Mich won't improve on its mistakes too. Being at home and being that fatty Hoke is trying to turn this game into the superbowl (its a huge game always has and always will, but the irony of so many Mich fans suddenly caring about who ND schedules is too thick to really contemplate over), I think we're in for a long night. Last year I had a good feeling about the game, that the monkey would finally be off our backs, I don't have that feeling at all about this game. Our LB's were exposed a bit last week, and unless Nix, Tuitt and Day get more push up front and disrupt things at the line, we'll be hearing a lot of noise about Gardner's coming out (no not that way) on Sun.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up Low wow haven't talked to you in a long time. Hope all is well. Cant wait for this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Low I agree I think this game comes down to Rees. Will it be turnover Tommy or Tommy that runs the offense and puts ok numbers. Watch out for our RBs we have some good ones. Defense wasn't as good as I thought they would be but hope they get their act together this week.

Are you on these boards now and if not where did you go.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Day away boys I cant wait

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Low you coming back. Im ready for the bet but I need to know what site you are on now.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ESPN hyping of this game is getting a little nauseating. This is an important game but they're acting like its the Super Bowl. And they seem to be forgetting there's one more game. They just won't be carrying it. They also seem very pro-Michigan. Like I said nauseating.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ESPN hyping of this game is getting a little nauseating. This is an important game but they're acting like its the Super Bowl. And they seem to be forgetting there's one more game. They just won't be carrying it. They also seem very pro-Michigan. Like I said nauseating.

But this is the last one that espn will carry.

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think ND/Michigan and SC/Georgia are the only games with two ranked opponents. Add in all the rivalry stuff with the ND game and it is understandable why there is so much hype. I don't mind the hype because its free advertising and it helps with recruiting every time a recruit hears "Notre Dame".