• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Day 1 takeaways

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft one.

Not a fan of a stop gap at the 2nd most important position on the field.

Smith is the latest buzzword with fans.

Now you know why I tried so hard to get you to see why Rivera was so bad. I told you.

So, you want to put a rookie LT out there Week 1? With a rookie QB? Peters is doing well not doubt about it.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you want to put a rookie LT out there Week 1? With a rookie QB? Peters is doing well not doubt about it.
What other option do we have?
You still don't get how bad of a spot Rivera left the team do you?

Keep kicking the 2nd most important position down the road is not responsible IMO. There are trades or FA options but they are very limited.

Yes, I tried to tell you for 4 years we needed a GM but you wanted to argue.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't risk it one of those LT's might not be there in the 2nd round

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What other option do we have?
You still don't get how bad of a spot Rivera left the team do you?

Keep kicking the 2nd most important position down the road is not responsible IMO. There are trades or FA options but they are very limited.

Yes, I tried to tell you for 4 years we needed a GM but you wanted to argue.

we have the option to sign Smith. If healthy he is one of the best Lt's in the game. Draft an OT in the 2nd round. That would be a solid line for this year.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have the option to sign Smith. If healthy he is one of the best Lt's in the game. Draft an OT in the 2nd round. That would be a solid line for this year.
Well, I am not going to argue with you
You want Smith and will keep agenda posting about it no doubt. You don't let certain things go.

You we're pounding the table last week for stromberg as well.

This is why chiller and others have called you out for trolling.

Have at it.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I am not going to argue with you
You want Smith and will keep agenda posting about it no doubt. You don't let certain things go.

You we're pounding the table last week for stromberg as well.

This is why chiller and others have called you out for trolling.

Have at it.

lol what agenda? I can't have an opinion of wanting Smith. No pounding for Stromberg. I want Curl back too. Is that so bad??

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol what agenda? I can't have an opinion of wanting Smith. No pounding for Stromberg. I want Curl back too. Is that so bad??
You agenda post Dean and that is why you have been called a troll

You throw your hands up and pretend to be confused when confronted with it.

You did pound the table for stromberg and said he should start. You argued with skinsdad and I about and wanted to tailor free agency plans and the draft around stromberg.

I dont want curl back because he will probably want too much money. We can find just as good an option with less money. We need a clean roster if possible.

I am not loyal to players and coaches like you. You tried to convince me for 4 years about Rivera but are now praising peters. What took you so long?

Again, not going to argue with you Dean. You will probably rubber stamp whoever plays LT anyways.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You agenda post Dean and that is why you have been called a troll

You throw your hands up and pretend to be confused when confronted with it.

You did pound the table for stromberg and said he should start. You argued with skinsdad and I about and wanted to tailor free agency plans and the draft around stromberg.

I dont want curl back because he will probably want too much money. We can find just as good an option with less money. We need a clean roster if possible.

I am not loyal to players and coaches like you. You tried to convince me for 4 years about Rivera but are now praising peters. What took you so long?

Again, not going to argue with you Dean. You will probably rubber stamp whoever plays LT anyways.

Wrong, i debated with gk about drafting another center in the 2nd round. I was onboard with picking up a veteran center like we did. I said Stromberg should be given a chance, not start Day 1 with no competition. I think Curl is a good player. Who's trolling if you are responding to me?

That is your word rubber stamp. I said players make sense when they were acquired.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong, i debated with gk about drafting another center in the 2nd round. I was onboard with picking up a veteran center like we did. I said Stromberg should be given a chance, not start Day 1 with no competition. I think Curl is a good player. Who's trolling if you are responding to me?

That is your word rubber stamp. I said players make sense when they were acquired.
You said stromberg could start and then argued with Skinsdad and me about it. You are holding on to stromberg because you were a fan of the rivera regime. Stromberg proved nothing. He was injured but he looked awful in playing time.

Yes, rubber stamp is the best description I have. Is there a better one? You reprimanded me for not supporting out coaches during the Rivera reign of terror. Who ended up being right? Just because I don't support incompetence doesn't mean I am not a fan.

The bottom line is you get excited and approve of every coach, free agent, and draft pick. Chiller pointed this out several times.

You do you though.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said stromberg could start and then argued with Skinsdad and me about it. You are holding on to stromberg because you were a fan of the rivera regime. Stromberg proved nothing. He was injured but he looked awful in playing time.

Yes, rubber stamp is the best description I have. Is there a better one? You reprimanded me for not supporting out coaches during the Rivera reign of terror.

The bottom line is you get excited and approve of every coach, free agent, and draft pick. Chiller pointed this out several times.

You do you though.

yes he has proved nothing. but i didn't want to write off a 3rd round pick no matter who picked him. I gave the Morse example to gk. Im not going to apologize for getting excited for my team.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes he has proved nothing. but i didn't want to write off a 3rd round pick no matter who picked him. I gave the Morse example to gk. Im not going to apologize for getting excited for my team.
It's not your team Dean. It's harris team. It's a business that we support.

You take the emotional road when proven wrong.

You make an unwise claim, die on that hill, and then claim its your team.

You said the same thing when the rivera regime, wentz experiment, and Scott Turner failure came to pass. You fall back on being excited and it being your team.

You don't have to apologize, but you haven't learned your lesson either.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not your team Dean. It's harris team. It's a business that we support.

You take the emotional road when proven wrong.

You make an unwise claim, die on that hill, and then claim its your team.

You said the same thing when the rivera regime, wentz experiment, and Scott Turner failure came to pass. You fall back on being excited and it being your team.

You don't have to apologize, but you haven't learned your lesson either.

lol. cmon dude. Im a fan of the team. you feel better now.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. cmon dude. Im a fan of the team. you feel better now.
I am a fan to..regardless of you trying to call me out and telling me to leave.

How did that work out. You attempting to debate me hasn't worked out in the past has it?

This is a thread I started, you can jump out if you disagree or want to troll.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a fan to..regardless of you trying to call me out and telling me to leave.

How did that work out. You attempting to debate me hasn't worked out in the past has it?

This is a thread I started, you can jump out if you disagree or want to troll.

again you know why you were told that. I dont mind at all that you are here.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again you know why you were told that. I dont mind at all that you are here.
Have a good day Dean...

I like you and for that reason...I am done here.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really pleased with the signings and didn't know we'd be this active. There's no way we can fully address all of our needs in FA, and the draft, this off season but wow tremendous upgrade. Rivera should be ashamed of himself

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I,m shoked at the Mariota signing to put it bluntly.wasalso shocked when Gibbs signed hart to back theismann up too way back when,but that worked out decent.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft one.

Not a fan of a stop gap at the 2nd most important position on the field.

Smith is the latest buzzword with fans.

Now you know why I tried so hard to get you to see why Rivera was so bad. I told you.
I truly believe it's Smith on a 1 yr deal somewhere around 12m. We also draft a LT.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly believe it's Smith on a 1 yr deal somewhere around 12m. We also draft a LT.
Again, I don't get the fixation on Smith. He is averaging 8 games a season in the past 4 years. He is a great talent for sure...he just isn't healthy.

To me, availability is more important than ability. We have a poster here who doesn't understand that and keeps agenda posting about it.

If you sign Smith, it needs to be an inexpensive deal and have a top back up.

2020Dallas Cowboys22
2021Dallas Cowboys1111
2022Dallas Cowboys44
2023Dallas Cowboys1313