• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monroe for Bucks to Bucks

Agent Orange

Harbaugh's shrink
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks are looking good. Congrats to them.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not bad, but I figured he'd wait to hear from LA and NY.

Btw, what do you think about the Pistons targeting Tobias Harris?
I'm not sure he didn't hear from them. And if the Bucks with their young, talented roster that made the playoffs are offering a max deal why would you want to hear from a couple of bottom dwellers? Monroe is not a flashy player who will get a ton of endorsements, so the big market may not have the draw that winning does.

Tobias Harris fits with what VanGundy does, playing smaller stretch 4s. We'll have to see if he can get all the pieces to fit. I liked his draft, but am still skeptical about his lack of size at the 4. I'm more worried about him thinking that Jackson and Jennings can play together--too much of the same to be side by side.

I love it!!!!!

Fear the Dear!
The Central will be brutal this year with Cavaliers, Bucks, Bulls, and George back for the Pacers. Unfortunately, not looking good for the Pistons.

Agent Orange

Harbaugh's shrink
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure he didn't hear from them. And if the Bucks with their young, talented roster that made the playoffs are offering a max deal why would you want to hear from a couple of bottom dwellers? Monroe is not a flashy player who will get a ton of endorsements, so the big market may not have the draw that winning does.

Good points. He definitely addresses what they were lacking last year and they'll essentilly be adding Jabari if he can stay healthy.

Tobias Harris fits with what VanGundy does, playing smaller stretch 4s. We'll have to see if he can get all the pieces to fit. I liked his draft, but am still skeptical about his lack of size at the 4. I'm more worried about him thinking that Jackson and Jennings can play together--too much of the same to be side by side.

They only team in the east I'd see Harris' lack of size coming into play is with the bulls. I think he's going for that Howard/Lewis type of thing with Drummond and Harris, assuming we get him.

As for the back court... we both know if they both stay it'll happen, but I'd imagine one-- Jennings-- will be traded after it inevitably fails. I prefer Jennings since he's a better shooter and I think Jackson is going to cost too much for what he has to offer, even with the rising cap. When you look at the deal Brandon Knight just got and other similar players are getting, you know Jackson is getting paid.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They only team in the east I'd see Harris' lack of size coming into play is with the bulls. I think he's going for that Howard/Lewis type of thing with Drummond and Harris, assuming we get him.
Mozgov and Love may give them trouble (but that may be the least of their worries against the Cavs). Gortat and Nene.
And why do the Ilyasova deal if they are going after Harris? It is nice to have depth, but a little change of skills with depth is good too.

As for the back court... we both know if they both stay it'll happen, but I'd imagine one-- Jennings-- will be traded after it inevitably fails. I prefer Jennings since he's a better shooter and I think Jackson is going to cost too much for what he has to offer, even with the rising cap. When you look at the deal Brandon Knight just got and other similar players are getting, you know Jackson is getting paid.
I'm with you, the way Jennings was playing I prefer him. They are the same age and has a much better deal than Jackson will have if they sign him for having the same skill set.

Agent Orange

Harbaugh's shrink
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mozgov and Love may give them trouble (but that may be the least of their worries against the Cavs). Gortat and Nene.
And why do the Ilyasova deal if they are going after Harris? It is nice to have depth, but a little change of skills with depth is good too.

I'm with you, the way Jennings was playing I prefer him. They are the same age and has a much better deal than Jackson will have if they sign him for having the same skill set.

Well rebounding wise I agree that Love and Mozgov are an issue, since Drummomd would essentially be all alone. I think that SVG knew Monroe was gone after this season regardless and Ilyasova will probably start next to Drummond at the start of the season, whether or not Harris comes. While Johnson will probably be a really good player, that isn't guaranteed, so having Tobias who can play both forward positions allows for some flexibility at those positions.

I would have liked for us to get someone like Taj Gibson instead of Ilyasova but if we don't get Harris he fits the SVG's system... After what SVG did last season with Dumars' garbage roster I've got no choice other than to believe he knows what he's doing. Although the entire Jackson situation is mind boggling.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks will be a competitive team now and a pretty dang good team in the near future.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks will be a competitive team now and a pretty dang good team in the near future.
Plus moving into a new state of the art arena.
bucks-arena-JPG.jpg

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a very good line up. Maybe they'll get on national TV more so we can all see their snazzy looking new unis.