• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

this is what we passed on for forbes

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now lets hope stick figure is the ball hawk everyone is programmed to buy

now this is whom we passed up to get him

1) gonzo 6-1 197 lbs 4.35 speed , stick figure is 166 with the same measurables i have watched the tape i dont buy gonzo "toughness issues " and i dont buy the GA game because both stunk up the joint

2) jack campbell LB its a need so if he performs for the lions well its there

3 )deonte banks CB 6-0 197lbs 4.35 speed can play a wide variety of coverages , passes off wrs with good communication , play strength to make the tackle , below avg foot slide , Stick figure lacks play strength and is a grab and drag tackler

4) dalton Kincaid TE 6-4 240 LBs TE who can get down field , lacks in blocking but certainly a helpful weapon for SH

5) anton harrison OT 6-4 315 athletic
Very good play strength to quickly dissipate and dish out power while maintaining a strong, firm base through contact.

— Shows solid pass pro technique with the footwork and patience to stay inside-out on rushers, get to his spot against various alignments and mix up the timing of his strikes to keep rushers guessing.

— Has the foot quickness to redirect upfield and close off the corner against speed rushes with the length to keep rushers at his fingertips, press and widen them off of his frame.

— Commanding, elite-level grip strength to tie up defenders once latched with the torque to create immediate displacement and knockdown finishes.

— Very young with room to mature physically, refine his body and gain even more strength.

these were our options and 3yrs from now i dont want to hear about MMqbing because i am saying it now on the record

3 yrs from now (or sooner ) i could be eating crow as well

so far i criticized the dotson pick and right now the only issue with it is can he stay healthy? (5 games missed ) that being said i think that question will be answered positively next yr but i can parallel the stick figure pick to dotson , if he is healthy for 12 games but gives us some TO's will it be enough ?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) gonzo 6-1 197 lbs 4.35 speed , stick figure is 166 with the same measurables i have watched the tape i dont buy gonzo "toughness issues " and i dont buy the GA game because both stunk up the joint

3 )deonte banks CB 6-0 197lbs 4.35 speed can play a wide variety of coverages , passes off wrs with good communication , play strength to make the tackle , below avg foot slide , Stick figure lacks play strength and is a grab and drag tackler

4) dalton Kincaid TE 6-4 240 LBs TE who can get down field , lacks in blocking but certainly a helpful weapon for SH

Very good play strength to quickly dissipate and dish out power while maintaining a strong, firm base through contact.

— Shows solid pass pro technique with the footwork and patience to stay inside-out on rushers, get to his spot against various alignments and mix up the timing of his strikes to keep rushers guessing.

— Has the foot quickness to redirect upfield and close off the corner against speed rushes with the length to keep rushers at his fingertips, press and widen them off of his frame.

— Commanding, elite-level grip strength to tie up defenders once latched with the torque to create immediate displacement and knockdown finishes.

— Very young with room to mature physically, refine his body and gain even more strength.

these were our options and 3yrs from now i dont want to hear about MMqbing because i am saying it now on the record

so far i criticized the dotson pick and right now the only issue with it is can he stay healthy? (5 games missed ) that being said i think that question will be answered positively next yr but i can parallel the stick figure pick to dotson , if he is healthy for 12 games but gives us some TO's will it be enough ?

Bottom line the team at Forbes as the #2 Cb in this draft. There will be Forbes/Gonzo comparisons all through their careers. Kincaid is the only one on that list that should have been considered besides Gonzo. We will see.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line the team at Forbes as the #2 Cb in this draft. There will be Forbes/Gonzo comparisons all through their careers. Kincaid is the only one on that list that should have been considered besides Gonzo. We will see.
what the team had is of no consequence , either their scouting was good or it sucked and i am ready for both

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you actually watch game film on Forbes he was beat alot if Washington only drafted him because of those turnovers we are in serious trouble

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the team had is of no consequence , either their scouting was good or it sucked and i am ready for both

well, the scouting dept could change if we have an awful season and the new owner cleans house.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why stop with these five players, woth yoir overly sinplistic comparisons? Why not compare Forbes to every player taken after him? After all, he was a first rounder?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why stop with these five players, woth yoir overly sinplistic comparisons? Why not compare Forbes to every player taken after him? After all, he was a first rounder?
I only went 1st round . I have quan to analyze in round 2 .
As for simplistic comparisons I went to the scouting reports .

things you should be ok with because being told what to think is your MO rather then actually looking into things . “ I don’t watch college football “ but I know whom to pick because RR and crew told me so

I get it , you aren’t allowed to criticize anyone in power . You have to blindly accept anything told to you or you are a hater . But if you are supposed to like/ love something you have to tell the hard core truth rather then rubber stamp things that you perceive as wrong . That takes being strong because you can’t have values that if you are weak .

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only went 1st round . I have quan to analyze in round 2 .
As for simplistic comparisons I went to the scouting reports .

things you should be ok with because being told what to think is your MO rather then actually looking into things . “ I don’t watch college football “ but I know whom to pick because RR and crew told me so

I get it , you aren’t allowed to criticize anyone in power . You have to blindly accept anything told to you or you are a hater . But if you are supposed to like/ love something you have to tell the hard core truth rather then rubber stamp things that you perceive as wrong . That takes being strong because you can’t have values that if you are weak .

Its hilarious that you think anybody makes up their mind by being “told what to think.” Dont you have like a billion kids? Do they all think like you do?

You’re lying if you say “yes, they all do.”
So despite your ramblings and whinings, they dont think like you do because they have their own ideas, like everybody else.

Your research skills have always been, simply put, fucking terrible. Completely out of whack compared to the napoleoic complex you have about them and this message board.

You want something new to complain about, so you set yourself up with another scenario that will either work out in your favor so you can complain again about how you were right and so “against what they tell you, oooh!!! Edgy!!!!” and everybody else was wrong, OR allows you to claim plausible deniability (“I didnt like the dotson pick,” see. I’m an independent thinker!)

It’s see through. Wash, rinse, repeat.

How about we all just give you what you so desperately want instead and call it a day, mmmmkay?

You’re the most amazing talent scout in the history of the NFL.
You do amazingly in depth research that puts nfl scouts and talent evaluators to shame.
The redskins should run every decision by you for your thoughts, emotional state, and commentary.

You, my friend, are a VERY staple genius.

Cofevfe.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hilarious that you think anybody makes up their mind by being “told what to think.” Dont you have like a billion kids? Do they all think like you do?

You’re lying if you say “yes, they all do.”
So despite your ramblings and whinings, they dont think like you do because they have their own ideas, like everybody else.

Your research skills have always been, simply put, fucking terrible. Completely out of whack compared to the napoleoic complex you have about them and this message board.

You want something new to complain about, so you set yourself up with another scenario that will either work out in your favor so you can complain again about how you were right and so “against what they tell you, oooh!!! Edgy!!!!” and everybody else was wrong, OR allows you to claim plausible deniability (“I didnt like the dotson pick,” see. I’m an independent thinker!)

It’s see through. Wash, rinse, repeat.

How about we all just give you what you so desperately want instead and call it a day, mmmmkay?

You’re the most amazing talent scout in the history of the NFL.

You do amazingly in depth research that puts nfl scouts and talent evaluators to shame.
The redskins should run every decision by you for your thoughts, emotional state, and commentary.

You, my friend, are a VERY staple genius.

Cofevfe.
More typical rubbish . I didn’t mention kids so I don’t know where that came from . And oh yeah I do complain when I see things I feel are wrong .

edgy , the argument of the emotional thinker

throughout my time here I have been called everything from homer to hater

I put my thoughts out there all the time , make predictions etc . You don’t but are quick with the rebuttal when you have no take at all

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More typical rubbish . I didn’t mention kids so I don’t know where that came from . And oh yeah I do complain when I see things I feel are wrong .

edgy , the argument of the emotional thinker

throughout my time here I have been called everything from homer to hater

I put my thoughts out there all the time , make predictions etc . You don’t but are quick with the rebuttal when you have no take at all

Lame. Stupid, and lame.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure thing dumb dumb

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no debating tools doesnt make sense, choochi. Try harder.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no need to try harder your flaws are there for everyone to see

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wash rinse repeat when you have no debating tools

no need to try harder your flaws are there for everyone to see

Sure thing choochi. These two are absolute gems. You are a very stable genius. You’ve done amazing research. You have an arsenal of debating tools, which is a phrase that doesnt make anybody snort their beverage.

Pleae complain about something else. You dont sound whiny and petulant at all.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure thing choochi. These two are absolute gems. You are a very stable genius. You’ve done amazing research. You have an arsenal of debating tools, which is a phrase that doesnt make anybody snort their beverage.

Pleae complain about something else. You dont sound whiny and petulant at all.
Again you are exposed , next

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

McCloughan is a fan of Sam Howell and loved Washington’s 2023 draft. Had Forbes over Gonzalez and is a huge Chris Rodriguez Jr. fan. What does Scot McCloughan think of the Commanders 2023 draft class?
— Commanders Wire (@Washington_Wire) May 9, 2023
Episode 567 - Guest: @MccloughanScot on #Commanders' 2023 Draft & much more. Had Emmanuel Forbes ahead of Christian Gonzalez. Huge fan of Chris Rodriguez Jr. Believes Sam Howell can be quality QB1. Tells a great Eric Bieniemy story. Scot was outstanding.Episode 567: chat with former Skins GM Scot McCloughan on Sam Howell and Commanders' 2023 Draft and more by The Al Galdi Podcast
— Al Galdi (@AlGaldi) May 8, 2023

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hope this helps with worries about sticks. Similar build, Similar playmaker

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55