• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Minnesota Vikings @ Seattle Seahawks

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see a lot of bandwagon 12s in the stands during XL.

I'm not gonna get upset if they want to join the party now.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am 46 years old. I can tell you all that the Seahawks had a waiting list for season tickets that averaged five years biack in the 1980's. The only time in the Seahawks history where the Seahawks had problems selling out a stadium was when Ken Bering was trying to move the team to Los Angelas.

We are NOT bandwagon fans. Don't let the fans of big market teams tell you otherwise.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am 46 years old. I can tell you all that the Seahawks had a waiting list for season tickets that averaged five years biack in the 1980's. The only time in the Seahawks history where the Seahawks had problems selling out a stadium was when Ken Bering was trying to move the team to Los Angelas.

We are NOT bandwagon fans. Don't let the fans of big market teams tell you otherwise.

Remember the 12th man locking arm in arm to block the trucks from leaving?

That's team loyalty right there!

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I spent 34 of my 38 years on the shores of the Puget Sound. Now I live in Richmond VA and there's a small but growing group of Hawks fans here. I'm sure this being Russel Wilson's hometown has a lot to do with it but I can tell you that just from the conversations I've had, Seattle has allure. People out here have a very romantic notion of the pacific northwest and now that our team has arrived so to speak, people are ready to jump on board.

We've never had much of a national following but it's growing everyday. I think Pete Carroll helps since all of LA doesn't have an NFL team to root for and they all love him. Every successful team will have it's fair share of bandwagon jumpers but I honestly think we're witnessing the beginning of a true Seahawks Nation.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I spent 34 of my 38 years on the shores of the Puget Sound. Now I live in Richmond VA and there's a small but growing group of Hawks fans here. I'm sure this being Russel Wilson's hometown has a lot to do with it but I can tell you that just from the conversations I've had, Seattle has allure. People out here have a very romantic notion of the pacific northwest and now that our team has arrived so to speak, people are ready to jump on board.

We've never had much of a national following but it's growing everyday. I think Pete Carroll helps since all of LA doesn't have an NFL team to root for and they all love him. Every successful team will have it's fair share of bandwagon jumpers but I honestly think we're witnessing the beginning of a true Seahawks Nation.

I think it's great we are getting a national following,i was born right here where i live now Bellevue,hiked about every peak,ski'ed every run and trolled and clammed the Sound since i was a child,i am in my 40's.

Remember these?

Rainier has a "Jubilee" can right now in the stores from the past.

Last edited by a moderator:

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mr. Tacoma, ever thought of using Lynch with his Beast Mode grill? It's bad ass. :suds:

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's great we are getting a national following,i was born right here where i live now Bellevue,hiked about every peak,ski'ed every run and trolled and clammed the Sound since i was a child,i am in my 40's.

Remember these?

Rainier has a "Jubilee" can right now in the stores from the past.

I haven't had a Raindog in years! I heard they got rid of that blasphemous 'T' along I-5 and put the Rainier 'R' back where it belongs. Is that true?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks looking back at the rear view mirror and sees the Cardinals only. Why? Because at this point in the season the Cardinals are better than the 49ers. This division is all but over now.:suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't had a Raindog in years! I heard they got rid of that blasphemous 'T' along I-5 and put the Rainier 'R' back where it belongs. Is that true?
Yes, but it's not the same. It is in the same shape, but they put lights inside the R and it doesn't look right at night to me. Still it's better than the Tully's green T