• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Vrabel turns down 49ers DC job

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Wilson at US with Pete? Besides even now while Wilson does runore than most QB, they still run more of a conventional offense than Chips "let's hope we can surprise the other team with quick plays" offense.
Listen carefully, it worked for a little more than a season, the more NFL defenses gor tape on it they figured out how to defend it. You can go through history and see many coaches tried to beat the NFL with the option as their primary offense, have success for a year then falk on their face. Chips just another of these gimmick offense that defenses figured out.
The option will work if it's makes up about 5 to 10% of the offensive game plan, running it as much as Chip does will get either hid QB killed, or defense worn down or both.
Hey Im not saying he will work out or not. but to say he is crap is false or someone is being a hater. The guy has a winning record in the NFL. Im not trying to start an debate or argument. I know what my team is getting into. Its Boom or Bust with Chip. He will either fail or succeed. We will find out. All I know he is a way better HC then Tomsula. That is a positive and he will help our offense.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok but Philly wasn't good this year so it evens out. both teams were crap this year. overall 3 wins is still 3 wins so u should be happy he is gone. U don't have to face him twice a year.
Philly wasn't good because of Chip, the coach you hope will save the 9ers, Dallas wasn't good due to Romo and Dez missing so many games. I understand injuries are part of the game and this sounds like an excuse, but I'm just pointing out I wouldn't hang my hat on a win over the 2015 Cowboys.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope u might be with all the facts Im throwing out. maybe u weren't ready.
You wouldn't know a fact if one came up and bit you in the ass. :D

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wouldn't know a fact if one came up and bit you in the ass. :D
nope u just showed u don't know what facts are. I threw out everything he did with eagles. All u have is "He is Crap" Pathetic response. Good luck with your facts.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Im not saying he will work out or not. but to say he is crap is false or someone is being a hater. The guy has a winning record in the NFL. Im not trying to start an debate or argument. I know what my team is getting into. Its Boom or Bust with Chip. He will either fail or succeed. We will find out. All I know he is a way better HC then Tomsula. That is a positive and he will help our offense.
I said the same thing when he first came into the NFL. I acknowledged he will be difficult year one, but song the NFL DC's will figure out how to defend his offense.
Problem is the spread works great in college because the defensive talent is spread over 100 teams, well in the NFL some of the gest players on college teams can't even make a roster. Chips Duck's saw a NFL LB maybe 2 out of 3 games, in the NFL he sees 3 or 4 NFL LB's EVERY game. That's the idea you are missing.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@purguy12 your one of my favorite posters. You never fail to make me smile.
Hey I try help people out but if they want to hate that is fine. At least admit it. The funny thing is Im not even saying he is a great coach or anything like that. All Im saying is he isn't crap and all the info backs that up. The guy might do bad or he might do great we don't know. Right now to say he is crap is just sad and shows either of the 2 things 1)u don't know football or 2) u are a Chip Kelly Hater.

now if your opinion is that u don't think he will do well thats fine. In fairness I don't know whats going to happen. I do think we will be better next year because I feel he is 100X the better HC then Tomsula.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the same thing when he first came into the NFL. I acknowledged he will be difficult year one, but song the NFL DC's will figure out how to defend his offense.
Problem is the spread works great in college because the defensive talent is spread over 100 teams, well in the NFL some of the gest players on college teams can't even make a roster. Chips Duck's saw a NFL LB maybe 2 out of 3 games, in the NFL he sees 3 or 4 NFL LB's EVERY game. That's the idea you are missing.
no Im ok with this opinion. U might be right.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I mention fuck Mike Vrabel? :scratch:

I can't rememeber, so just in case...

FUCK MIKE VRABEL

Fucking cocksucking motherfucking cocksucker :mad2:
Go Tom Brady

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I try help people out but if they want to hate that is fine. At least admit it. The funny thing is Im not even saying he is a great coach or anything like that. All Im saying is he isn't crap and all the info backs that up. The guy might do bad or he might do great we don't know. Right now to say he is crap is just sad and shows either of the 2 things 1)u don't know football or 2) u are a Chip Kelly Hater.

now if your opinion is that u don't think he will do well thats fine. In fairness I don't know whats going to happen. I do think we will be better next year because I feel he is 100X the better HC then Tomsula.
You say that now, after he got hired, but that wasn't what you were saying before he got hired.Here's what you said when you found out Chip got hired.:D

"what a mess, it now goes back to why didnt u just keep harbaugh. kelly is worse then harbaugh to control. what a mess. the good news we will be looking for a new HC and GM in 2 years. "

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say that now, after he got hired, but that wasn't what you were saying before he got hired.Here's what you said when you found out Chip got hired.:D

"what a mess, it now goes back to why didnt u just keep harbaugh. kelly is worse then harbaugh to control. what a mess. the good news we will be looking for a new HC and GM in 2 years. "
I agree I already told u I wasn't happy but after really reading into him and learning some things. I saw a guy that is a good coach but struggled to be the GM. I still don't believe 100% that he will be good for us but like I continue to say he was an up grade. I never thought he was crap. It would of been stupid on my end to think that. That guy has shown he can win.

ITs Boom or Bust move. He can fall on his face or he can get our team back to what it was. We will find out.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vrabel turning down the job is just part of Chip Kelly's "genius" plan... He's got the entire NFL right where he wants them.

stop-panicking-mr-burns-is-not-leaving-the-simpsons-excellent-495170.jpg

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vrabel turning down the job is just part of Chip Kelly's "genius" plan... He's got the entire NFL right where he wants them.

View attachment 80920
who cares that he turned us down. He isn't some great DC that turned us down. he did want to move his family and he got a raise. We don't know what the hidden deal was made with Houston. Coaches turn down teams all the time. No new news here.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree I already told u I wasn't happy but after really reading into him and learning some things. I saw a guy that is a good coach but struggled to be the GM. I still don't believe 100% that he will be good for us but like I continue to say he was an up grade. I never thought he was crap. It would of been stupid on my end to think that. That guy has shown he can win.

ITs Boom or Bust move. He can fall on his face or he can get our team back to what it was. We will find out.
If he's a bust, he'll be way worse then Tomlinson. Just think, the team will be drafting players that fit Chips offense, letting go of players that don't. If it all goes south, the 49ers will have a roster customize for Chip offense. That means the next coach will want players that fit a more conventional offense, so the 49ers have to start from scratch, and rebuild the roster, that will set the team back a few years I would think.