• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan state AD: Shut up

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSUjr doesn't have a sell out streak because they don't sell individual tickets to certian home games. Case in point if you want Bedlam tickets you have to buy season tickets.

They know Sooners would take over their house if they sold single tickets to that game. I can't help think how much revenue they lose out of stupid pride.

fify.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing big to Oregon, Nebraska sucks, sorry, and pummeling cream puffs...there's got to be more to life than that

Yep, beating undefeated tOSU in the B1G championship last year, beating Stanford in the Rose Bowl, they sure do put a crappy product out there.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow can't believe they left that game.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we just admit that the Big Ten is not currently producing elite teams, and that there is no way in Hell they will make the playoffs this year?

Maybe next year? Absolutely...this season though? How did Ohio State lose to VT in Columbus? Michigan State won't make it without another loss, and Michigan won't take out the trash...

the Big Ten really needs a year where the flagships (OSU, Nebraska, UM, MSU, and maybe Iowa) keep being ranked and keep beating ranked teams...How long ago was it that it was OSU 1 Mich 2...or that undefeated streak Iowa went on...honesty, I kinda miss y'all

When I look at the B12 I am trying to figure out what elite team they are producing this year. We thought OK but that did not pan out. It looks like the B12 is hanging their hat on Baylor and TCU? Interesting.

Archangel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I look at the B12 I am trying to figure out what elite team they are producing this year. We thought OK but that did not pan out. It looks like the B12 is hanging their hat on Baylor and TCU? Interesting.

Oklahoma didn't pan out? Almost everyone, including Bama and Oregon, lost, so I guess they don't pan out either

Not to mention Baylor and TCU would breeze through the Big Ten, Oklahoma too

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying they're fair weather fans?

:drum:

At michigan state, yeah. We are new to this being good, crap. Usually we are leaving a game like that because we are down 49-6.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about this year tool

Are you just someones trolling alt? Sparty has 1 loss, and that on the road to the supposed best team in the supposed 2nd best conference. They look like a playoff contender to anyone with a lick of sense.

That is far from a crappy product.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you just someones trolling alt? Sparty has 1 loss, and that on the road to the supposed best team in the supposed 2nd best conference. They look like a playoff contender to anyone with a lick of sense.

And held a lead at halftime in that game.

Archangel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm hardly trolling, it started out as a reference to the game in general, believe it or not, boring Big Ten until the end, MSU fans pick up crappy and ran with it, mostly defending the Spartans with last years accomplishments, and with what is happening in the SEC I don't see the Spartans getting one of the other two, maybe three spots...I don't think they're legit...my opinion, call that trolling if you want

Archangel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't we used to have another? Boomtown or some shit? :noidea:

You have no other Poke fans? Kinda sad since they've gotten to the point of reloading (marginally)...lost 17 starters and now top 20

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hardly trolling, it started out as a reference to the game in general, believe it or not, boring Big Ten until the end, MSU fans pick up crappy and ran with it, mostly defending the Spartans with last years accomplishments, and with what is happening in the SEC I don't see the Spartans getting one of the other two, maybe three spots...I don't think they're legit...my opinion, call that trolling if you want

SEC guaranteed one spot.
If FSU loses the ACC might not be represented.
PAC12 is not looking as strong after Arizona and UCLA
Big12 hasn't been lighting the world on fire unless you are counting on Baylor.
Notre Dame always has a brain fart game.

No conference is looking strong enough to send two teams and if Mich St rolls through conference undefeated they will make it from other teams losing. Bama, Ms St, Auburn, ole miss, all have to play each other still ( except old miss / Bama obviously)

As for the bad product, people thought you were mixing up Mich and MSU. It happens more than you would think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about this year tool

What is your argument for this year? They lost to Oregon on the road (a very difficult stadium to play in), and had a lead at halftime. They have won their other 5 games by an average of 36 points. They just had a win against a team now ranked #21. Oh nevermind, that isn't a good win, because

Losing big to Oregon, Nebraska sucks, sorry, and pummeling cream puffs...there's got to be more to life than that

Can't argue that logic. And then you finish up by calling me a tool for pointing out the blatant lack of substance in your argument. A+ troll work.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if e'rybody is aware or not. Nebraska vs. MSU was not a sellout.

And people are mad the kids left early. Atleast a few showed up. :pound: