• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan football fans the most ‘arrogant’ fan base in college sports

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is the most fragrant, is what I read when browsing threads here, don't make no damn cents
Again, that would be Michigan fans. Damn hippies reek of patchouli.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a prime example of an ohio state or a Michigan State fan trying to make Michigan look bad.
Uh huh. My guess is that you have absolutely no affiliation with the University at all.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not the one denying defeats or saying my team is better after we lost. That's a little embarrassing if your a fan.
That's because you aren't a true fan. You're a person who randomly chose to follow Michigan.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can't be ... and no one hates us that much except ohio state and Michigan State. No Michigan fan would say some of the bizarre things that he/she does.
So then @Lions=TeHsUcKs cant be a Michigan fan either because he hates Speight? If @MAIZEandBLUE09 is not a Michigan fan, then your entire fan base is a bunch of fair weather fans because he was the only one posting when you sucked.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(1)So then @Lions=TeHsUcKs cant be a Michigan fan either because he hates Speight? (2)If @MAIZEandBLUE09 is not a Michigan fan, then your entire fan base is a bunch of fair weather fans because he was the only one posting when you sucked.

(1) Not true ... he is a realist who states his opinion. It's ok to be angry with your team when it isn't performing how you would expect it.

(2) I posted during the bad times. Not as much because it isn't as much fun when your team is winning. No self respecting Michigan fan would deny that ohio state beat us this season ... to claim we won is embarrassing. The final score is the final score. Bitch about the refs all you want ... no one is going to remember that. He accepted the Trump win and even changed his avi because he lost a bet. Which means he lucid and reasonable. When it comes to Michigan he blathers ridiculously. It doesn't make sense, unless he doing it on purpose.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(1) Not true ... he is a realist who states his opinion. It's ok to be angry with your team when it isn't performing how you would expect it.

(2) I posted during the bad times. Not as much because it isn't as much fun when your team is winning. No self respecting Michigan fan would deny that ohio state beat us this season ... to claim we won is embarrassing. The final score is the final score. Bitch about the refs all you want ... no one is going to remember that. He accepted the Trump win and even changed his avi because he lost a bet. Which means he lucid and reasonable. When it comes to Michigan he blathers ridiculously. It doesn't make sense, unless he doing it on purpose.

He's not a realist at all. He ignores facts to maintain his absurd opinion because that's easier than admitting his rash judgement of Speight was wrong. Being a realist is exactly what I'm doing here in defending Speight. He's not the best QB in college, but statistically he's a solid starting QB. Because of the winning under Harbaugh, he's forgotten what it's like to have an actual bad QB. Let's talk about Nick Sheridan. There's high expectation to be perfect at Michigan, and Speight made some mistakes (especially after getting injured) but it's silly to ignore the fact that he's statistically one of the best QB's in the B10 and in the top 40 or so nationally according to QB rating.

What's silly is to be the guy out there always calling for the backup because as an armchair coach you think they're better. For 8 games or so he blathered on about putting O'Korn in, and when O'Korn got a shot we also got to see why he wasn't the starting QB and why Speight's performances should be more appreciated.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny how quickly you disown him and attempt to validate his rhetoric and pawn him back on us.
In order to "disown" someone wouldn't one have to first "own"?

He has never been a Buckeye.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh snap....wait...did you just defend me?
Although I don't agree with your beliefs, I do respect your fandom. It's like a rival in high school sports, you can not like them on the field of play, but you don't wish ill upon them. I would like to think if someone was questioning whether I was actually a Spartan fan, there would be a few here that would defend me. Ten years of pretending to be a fan of a team on multiple fan boards seems like a lot of effort for simple trolling.

Jekku

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd argue fan's like Notre Dame and Michigan have gotten better because of some really humbling season's.

This might sound crazy but (and i'm a miami fan) Miami might have one of the more arrogant fan bases around. All the Florida team's are pretty bad tbh.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd argue fan's like Notre Dame and Michigan have gotten better because of some really humbling season's.

This might sound crazy but (and i'm a miami fan) Miami might have one of the more arrogant fan bases around. All the Florida team's are pretty bad tbh.
Problem is, you currently make up 25% of the Miami fan base worldwide.