• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Patricia to the Giants, Not Lions?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...I hadn't read that!

Lukewarm...to his credit had never had a QB in MIA. The big problem I see with Saban in the NFL...in college you can control the roster a lot more than you can in the NFL. At LSU and Bama he was able to stack the deck with talent because the kids feel even 1 or 2 yrs at Bama, they will have a shot to play on Sundays....obviously you can't do that to the same degree in the NFL.

Lukewarm.

Feel the same, sorta feel like "worth the risk considering the alternatives", but Saban is a master recruiter who is fielding a team every season at Bama with far superior talent than 95% of his opponents....

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's one of the worst Head Coaches in the NFL, just my opinion, not a popular one

The highlight of his career is to win a god awful division at 9-7, only to get steamrolled every time he sees the postseason

And for what its worth, his evaluation led to him deciding Tom Savage was better than the guy that may lead the Vikings to the Super Bowl
yeah, and the rams went with nick foles over keenum too.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, and the rams went with nick foles over keenum too.

Jeff Fisher last season, had all 3 Quarterbacks that were the Top 3 Seeds in the NFC this season

Foles
Keenum
Goff

LMAO, Fisher

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Fisher last season, had all 3 Quarterbacks that were the Top 3 Seeds in the NFC this season

Foles
Keenum
Goff

LMAO, Fisher
he STILL wants to coach too. not kidding.

i could see him in indy, cuz indy aint getting mcdaniels.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel the same, sorta feel like "worth the risk considering the alternatives", but Saban is a master recruiter who is fielding a team every season at Bama with far superior talent than 95% of his opponents....

Bama pretty much gets any in state kid they want. (Auburn is 2nd fiddle and recruit GA a lot harder than Bama) That has been that way for as long as I have been paying attention. What changed under Saban...they're getting a lot more 4/5 star recruits from out of state.

I can see him as a HC in the NFL again, but only with a QB he feels he can win with.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You think McD is staying or just not going to IND? If he stays this time, be might as well wait for BB to turnover the reins...(after Brady is gone of course).

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He came out and "bragged" about how responsible he was for this seasons Rams team cause he "left them in great shape"

LOL

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama pretty much gets any in state kid they want. (Auburn is 2nd fiddle and recruit GA a lot harder than Bama) That has been that way for as long as I have been paying attention. What changed under Saban...they're getting a lot more 4/5 star recruits from out of state.

I can see him as a HC in the NFL again, but only with a QB he feels he can win with.

I see him and the Coach K's and Caliparis' the same, they have created a dynamic where these schools now recruit themselves.....When a Saban comes calling on any player, unless that player has some local ties or something, chances are pretty damn good he is going to Bama....Like when Kentucky or Duke wants a kid, its almost a lock

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 win seasons were a success for the texans. brock osweiler? winning seasons are winning seasons, and obriens had 3 out of 4.
So Obrien is the best example of a winning Pats coordinator?

Like I said, 9-7 gets you fired where I come from.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see him and the Coach K's and Caliparis' the same, they have created a dynamic where these schools now recruit themselves.....When a Saban comes calling on any player, unless that player has some local ties or something, chances are pretty damn good he is going to Bama....Like when Kentucky or Duke wants a kid, its almost a lock
Getting Mark Ingram is a good example.

From Flint, his dad was a Sparty, went to Bama cuz Bama wanted him to.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think McD is staying or just not going to IND? If he stays this time, be might as well wait for BB to turnover the reins...(after Brady is gone of course).
hes not going anywhere.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mangini and Crennell both failed in Cleveland like everyone else does. How that is Matt Patricia's fault is anyones guess.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual do not expect the Pats so say anything about this until after the Super Bowl.
We will all just have to wait and see.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Certain (most) positions I tend to agree...idk if they just don't recruit pro style QBs anymore or they're not landing them...of course in CFB you don't need a pro style QB to win.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certain (most) positions I tend to agree...idk if they just don't recruit pro style QBs anymore or they're not landing them...of course in CFB you don't need a pro style QB to win.

Almost as if he doesnt value the QB position in his system...........I was reading that people have been screaming for this kid Tua all season to play, he has been outplaying Hurns in practice all season and was a huge recruit....Apparently he was threatening to transfer until Monday Night happened

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting...if true, that tells me BB is close.

I always felt that BB traded Jimmy G cause the future of the franchise wasnt his concern

Spending in a way to win as many in the window he has, is all he cared about