• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mac/Zap A Problem or No??

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as for the snarky comments, honestly if you are that offended you need to ask if I am the problem or if you are the problem
Reb, you tend to go off on people that you don't agree with and you're very good at "snarky" comments too..

I started this thread off requesting that repliers not go berserk. I also immediately stated that the media with running with this. I also told everyone that they supported their argument with multiple videos and photos of practice and the first game.

If you think that everything they say is fiction and lies, so be it. The easiest way to lose the trust of viewers and readers is to constantly print bullshit or talk bullshit. People that are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to support these television programs are not going to risk their reputations on programming that constantly lies outright to the viewers.

I'm sorry that you are so easily offended by what's being shown on Boston television.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reb, you tend to go off on people that you don't agree with and you're very good at "snarky" comments too..

I started this thread off requesting that repliers not go berserk. I also immediately stated that the media with running with this. I also told everyone that they supported their argument with multiple videos and photos of practice and the first game.

If you think that everything they say is fiction and lies, so be it. The easiest way to lose the trust of viewers and readers is to constantly print bullshit or talk bullshit. People that are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to support these television programs are not going to risk their reputations on programming that constantly lies outright to the viewers.

I'm sorry that you are so easily offended by what's being shown on Boston television.
Nobody was watching Boston tv, they were reading something posted here. Don't go berserk is an unreasonable request if the words that follow cause berserkedness.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel today's Pros have to play the game, and their agents tell them to play the game. There is no loyalty from the NFL, The Teams, The Owners etc. So fuck yeah make you case known, state your opinion play the game position yourself to get as much as you can from those rich assholes you are putting your body on the line and they don't really give a shit about that
This is just a little overly dramatic IMO.

There is no loyalty in the everyday workforce either.

Let's not lose sight, these kids get paid pretty damn well to play a game. Many are as dumb as a box of rocks but made it through school on their football ability.

HS PE teacher/fb coach is their ceiling.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see no problems, except the obvious rebuilding of team. For some teams it takes years, maybe forever.

We have issues that are not problems yet.

Embrace reality.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just a little overly dramatic IMO.

There is no loyalty in the everyday workforce either.

Let's not lose sight, these kids get paid pretty damn well to play a game. Many are as dumb as a box of rocks but made it through school on their football ability.

All the more reason to get as much as they can from the league

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some.

Some are pretty fuckin smart.

Mac, for instance graduated with a Masters.
A bachelors in two and half years and a masters in three and a half.
While dedicating the amount of time it takes to be competitive at Alabama.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to turn this into a political forum (please) but,
Political media has been lying to us as long as there has been media! And it is big business!

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to turn this into a political forum (please) but,
Political media has been lying to us as long as there has been media! And it is big business!

Agreed. And it's not just politics. It's everything. The day cable tv became a thing, the 24 hours news cycle became a thing. Then 24 hours of everything became a thing.

There's not enough actual real shit to talk about so they gotta make shit up to keep viewers/listeners/readers interested. It's the only way to survive in todays media market. They gotta sell ads or they're out of a job. And making up stupid shit is the easiest way. Hell, here we are talking about it.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zappe might need to keep his head on a swivel.
If he gets too caught up in taking down Jones he wont see Cunningham getting close.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mac has always been an iffy qb.he was at bama.just the type of guy he is.