• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LSU RB Guice post , then deletes, picture of him with new car

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alumni bought a brand new car. Da da, da da da da, da.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. lsu bag man right now is like Robert Deniro from Goodfellas.

"Didn't I tell you not to buy anything?"
Bought it in my muddah's name...

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. lsu bag man right now is like Robert Deniro from Goodfellas.

"Didn't I tell you not to buy anything?"

Hopefully, it works out better for him.

goodfellascadillacpink3rg5.8572.jpg

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh so not a legitimate reason. Thanks Devils advocate

Except they are told not to post such things for these exact reasons, sure.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except they are told not to post such things for these exact reasons, sure.

I imagine college football forums aren't at the top of the list. But then again I don't know. Just like you.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I imagine college football forums aren't at the top of the list. But then again I don't know. Just like you.

You really took what I said as literally being about this forum, rather than the general reaction?

Damn you dumb.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really took what I said as literally being about this forum, rather than the general reaction?

Damn you dumb.

I asked why he would delete.

You say this thread.

I say that's not a legit reason.

You say they are told not to post for that exact reason.

Yet I'm the dumb one? My Gawd you have gotten worse Arizona. Quite trying to defend bama or the SEC in every little thing.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked why he would delete.

You say this thread.

I say that's not a legit reason.

You say they are told not to post for that exact reason.

Yet I'm the dumb one? My Gawd you have gotten worse Arizona. Quite trying to defend bama or the SEC in every little thing.

All the pieces are there, let me know when you figure it out.

My opinion would be the same if it was a WVU player. Cars are not hard to get, and players don't own every car they take pictures in front of.

But I understand, gotta keep the butthurt strong.

Reactions: Eco

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the pieces are there, let me know when you figure it out.

My opinion would be the same if it was a WVU player. Cars are not hard to get, and players don't own every car they take pictures in front of.

But I understand, gotta keep the butthurt strong.

LOL, so you will continue to defend this as "it wasn't his car" but he deleted the the photo because "this thread."

It is very funny how truly pathetic you are.

LOL at you calling someone butthurt.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I GENUINELY want to know where the bag men are for Quarterbacks in the SEC? Seriously.

Inb4 "hurrrr durrrr JT Barret"

JT Barrett, Hornibrook, and Speith would all be starters on at least 10 of the teams in the SEC. And none of those guys are impressive Qbs.

You are high as giraffe pussy.

31-0, 38-0...which B1G falls on it's face this year...likely none, because no one will make it.

Hell, Sean White had a better outing than Barrett against Clemson and that gangly fucker couldn't even start this year.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I GENUINELY want to know where the bag men are for Quarterbacks in the SEC? Seriously.

Inb4 "hurrrr durrrr JT Barret"

JT Barrett, Hornibrook, and Speith would all be starters on at least 10 of the teams in the SEC. And none of those guys are impressive Qbs.

Listen, I'm not ignorant to think that no one cheats, but I believe it has gotten more and more difficult and that it happens less often.

However, you are spot on with your evaluation of SEC QB's. Right now, you have Hurts (ALA) who would probably start for any school in the Big Ten, and then you have (not in order), Stidham, Fitzgerald (who might also start at any Big Ten school), the UGA, Patterson...and that is it. I would say you have 1 elite college QB in Hurts, and then maybe 1 who might make it in the NFL. The level of QB play in this league has gotten almost embarrassing.

Pokes-WalkingBoss

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,807.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This issue is that he hasn't practiced and now not going to play against Cuse on Saturday. Connect the dots.

That's my story and I am sticking too it......

Ed Orgeron: LSU RB Derrius Guice to miss Syracuse game;

Ross Dellenger .

Derrius Guice is a no go, but Frank Herron's return date is set.

LSU will be missing its star junior running back in Saturday's game against Syracuse, coach Ed Orgeron said Wednesday on his radio call-in show. Meanwhile, Herron, a fifth-year senior who's missed the first three games, is expected to return for the game against Auburn on Oct. 14.

Guice is recovering from what appears to be a left knee injury he suffered late in the third quarter of the loss to Mississippi State last weekend. He's missed the first three days of practice this week.

"He will not play this week, but he is getting better," Orgeron said of Guice.
Guice is recovering from what appears to be a left knee injury he suffered late in the third quarter of the loss to Mississippi State last weekend. He's missed the first three days of practice this week.

Herron's absence — presumed to be an eligibility/suspension issue — has been shrouded in secrecy, but it will soon end, Orgeron said.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't know they had a Big Red Sports and Imports store down there.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are high as giraffe pussy.

31-0, 38-0...which B1G falls on it's face this year...likely none, because no one will make it.

Hell, Sean White had a better outing than Barrett against Clemson and that gangly fucker couldn't even start this year.
At least the B1G isn't a one team league right now. White being better than Barrett is laughable, despite being buttfucked by Clemson.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, I'm not ignorant to think that no one cheats, but I believe it has gotten more and more difficult and that it happens less often.

However, you are spot on with your evaluation of SEC QB's. Right now, you have Hurts (ALA) who would probably start for any school in the Big Ten, and then you have (not in order), Stidham, Fitzgerald (who might also start at any Big Ten school), the UGA, Patterson...and that is it. I would say you have 1 elite college QB in Hurts, and then maybe 1 who might make it in the NFL. The level of QB play in this league has gotten almost embarrassing.

Debatable, but I'd say most.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It might be an evaluation/development issue with a few schools. Franks and Mond were high level recruits out of High School. The kid Auburn had a couple of years ago was supposed to be great but he did squat. LSU had a couple of high level kids who never panned out. Hurts is working for Bama but he beat out two 5* recruits for the job. Texas A&M had two guys transfer out who could have gone to any school in the country.

It's not a matter of attracting kids everyone wants. They have just had a bunch of kids that didn't pan out for multiple reasons.