• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LSU RB Guice post , then deletes, picture of him with new car

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he's not good enough to be QB for Alabama?

My readin' spectacles may need some cleaning, but I'm pretty sure he said "good enough for Alabama, but not an elite qb."

Which is completely accurate.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My readin' spectacles may need some cleaning, but I'm pretty sure he said "good enough for Alabama, but not an elite qb."

Which is completely accurate.

Yep, I misread.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won the SEC offensive player of the year as a true freshman, took Alabama to the National Championship game and scored what would have been the winning TD against Clemson, had our defense held up.

And he's not good enough to be QB for Alabama?

bullshit.

I said he's good enough for Alabama because Alabama has superior personnel around him. How about you actually read before you get into your usual Bama defensive mode. He's not an elite QB and Bama doesn't really need one to win. He's good with decisions and doesn't throw INTs because he's rarely called upon to throw receivers open. He throws to open receivers. You probably don't know the difference. You just go into automatic Bama defense.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was probably high while he was taking a picture of his new car...that's two violations. He doesn't need a stepdad to post pics, he is just a dumbass :clap:

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said he's good enough for Alabama because Alabama has superior personnel around him. How about you actually read before you get into your usual Bama defensive mode. He's not an elite QB and Bama doesn't really need one to win. He's good with decisions and doesn't throw INTs because he's rarely called upon to throw receivers open. He throws to open receivers. You probably don't know the difference. You just go into automatic Bama defense.

lmao, you're an idiot.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao, you're an idiot.

Yeah ok .

Top 11 college football QBs to watch in 2017 not even on the list

Top 11 college football QBs to watch in 2017 in the teens

Not only did Hurts take hold of the Alabama starting job over 2015 five-star recruit Blake Barnett by the end of last year's opener, he won SEC offensive player of the year honors as a true freshman. While Hurts showed in the playoff that he has a long way to go as a passer -- the Crimson Tide struggled to stretch the field and were abysmal on third down in those two games -- he nearly led Alabama to an undefeated season and national championship and provided a new dimension for a Nick Saban team. Hurts rushed for 954 yards and 13 TDs and passed for 2,780 yards, 23 TDs and nine INTs, and he should improve as a passer in his second year, the first under new coordinator Brian Daboll. His running ability makes this Bama backfield even more terrifying.

His running makes up for his passing deficiencies. You're not an elite QB if your running is you're best weapon. You're an elite runner and decent QB.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You think he's good enough for Alabama because of the team around him?

You're stupid.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think he's good enough for Alabama because of the team around him?

You're stupid.

Yeah , silly me and those 5-6 #1 recruiting classes. He's really got it rough behind the 5* O line and handing it off to the 5* RBs and throwing to the 5* WRs and TEs. With all that he's best as a runner. because his passes this season go 3.1 yards in the air. Yeah, silly me.

BamaInsider.com - Saban admits Alabama 'protected' Jalen Hurts as a passer last year
Stupid Saban. Doesn't he know Jalen is elite.
When he had to throw against better defenses in his last three games he completed a combined 31 of 65 passes (48 percent) for 326 yards and two touchdowns.

Last edited:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah , silly me and those 5-6 #1 recruiting classes. He's really got it rough behind the 5* O line and handing it off to the 5* RBs and throwing to the 5* WRs and TEs. With all that he's best as a runner. because his passes this season go 3.1 yards in the air. Yeah, silly me.

BamaInsider.com - Saban admits Alabama 'protected' Jalen Hurts as a passer last year
Stupid Saban. Doesn't he know Jalen is elite.
When he had to throw against better defenses in his last three games he completed a combined 31 of 65 passes (48 percent) for 326 yards and two touchdowns.

Yeah, Alabama gets good people only at the other positions, not at QB. At QB, we just take any scrub and put them in there.

You're an idiot.

Reactions: TJL

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having watched almost every Buckeye game the past 5 years...I can say that I'd take Hurts all day over JT, especially this and last year. I would imagine most Buckeye fans would agree. eh @Sgt Brutus ?

JT is all hype, he even thinks he is greater than he actually is. I don't think Hurts is great either but he fits Bama's new system. The difference between the two is Hurts can fly and he at least a decent deep ball, JT is a slow RB that can throw the deep ball comparable to a 9 year old, no accuracy

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah ok .

Top 11 college football QBs to watch in 2017 not even on the list

Top 11 college football QBs to watch in 2017 in the teens

Not only did Hurts take hold of the Alabama starting job over 2015 five-star recruit Blake Barnett by the end of last year's opener, he won SEC offensive player of the year honors as a true freshman. While Hurts showed in the playoff that he has a long way to go as a passer -- the Crimson Tide struggled to stretch the field and were abysmal on third down in those two games -- he nearly led Alabama to an undefeated season and national championship and provided a new dimension for a Nick Saban team. Hurts rushed for 954 yards and 13 TDs and passed for 2,780 yards, 23 TDs and nine INTs, and he should improve as a passer in his second year, the first under new coordinator Brian Daboll. His running ability makes this Bama backfield even more terrifying.

His running makes up for his passing deficiencies. You're not an elite QB if your running is you're best weapon. You're an elite runner and decent QB.
Not reading any of that

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Alabama gets good people only at the other positions, not at QB. At QB, we just take any scrub and put them in there.

You're an idiot.

Jake Coker ,AJ McCarron , Blake Sims, Greg McElroy say hi.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're an idiot.
I don't think you guys get scrub QB's, and maybe it's just they get overshadowed by all of the other talent at Bama, but it seems like for a school that recruits the best of the best you never have the best QB's.

Maybe perception, the system, lack of development. But I think it's not an unfair observation. And not to take anything away from all the QB's who have passed through. I mean, they've won a shit ton. Just seems like a Deshaun Watson, Cam Newton, Terrell Pryor, Andrew Luck would pass through once or twice.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not because it shows you're and idiot.
tenor.gif

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake Coker ,AJ McCarron , Blake Sims, Greg McElroy say hi.

So now you are going to pretend those QB's had the benefit of 5 star players all over?

Or that Jalen didn't beat out 5 star QB's to get his job?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come to think of it you may be right. Barrett is the only reasonable one that maybe able to challenge him. But he has looked off to start the season. Of course Wisky fans will say Hornibrook but he ain't better than Hurts. Mcsorely is a product of a loaded team but personally I think he is garbage. I'd say I agree with ya.

The B1G QB's aren't good right now. McSorley is the best of the bunch, if I had to pick. He won't be playing on Sunday's at 6'. Barrett is close, but no chance he plays QB in the NFL. With all the RPO and spread sets you see now -- many QB's in P5 conferences will have quick undersized guys playing the QB positions.

And Hornibrook should have a hang time clock on any deep route. He definitely don't have the arm strength needed for Sunday's.

Basically -- the B1G isn't very good at the QB position either

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The B1G QB's aren't good right now. McSorley is the best of the bunch, if I had to pick. He won't be playing on Sunday's at 6'. Barrett is close, but no chance he plays QB in the NFL. With all the RPO and spread sets you see now -- many QB's in P5 conferences will have quick undersized guys playing the QB positions.

And Hornibrook should have a hang time clock on any deep route. He definitely don't have the arm strength needed for Sunday's.

Basically -- the B1G isn't very good at the QB position either

I wish Haskins would get his opporunity he outperformed JT in the spring game and it aasn't close. He has a huge arm and he can run. If only Urbs would sit JT one game to sit what this Haskins kid can do and get him some valuable experience

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you are going to pretend those QB's had the benefit of 5 star players all over?

Or that Jalen didn't beat out 5 star QB's to get his job?

Come on now. Saban isn't a stupid coach. In Jalen he's got a weapon. He's a smart kid a terrific athlete who can run and throw enough that you can't load the box. I'm guessing some of those 5* QBs could spread the field more than Jalen but you also might get turnovers and lose field position and Saban isn't comfortable with that. He feels Jalen gives him a better chance to control the game. Jalens not a scrub. He's just not an elite QB as you would describe elite QBs. He's just not that great of a passer yet. Maybe he will improve maybe next year he will be who knows but right now he's not.